M.O.M. Juicer

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Zer0 Kay wrote:They already have Crazy Borgs. They already have Crazy Juicers.

Book reference please.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:a recipient of a full juicer and full MOM rig dies because the systems clash, like windows drivers inputing 2 different sets of inputs into a single input program. garbage in, garbage out.

the two systems (Juicer/MOM) would likely fluctuate between dominate states so quickly that the body could not keep up, resulting in organ failures.

the Delphi Juicer and Mega Juicer likely have specially tuned systems designed to work in concert, as not to force conflicting changes. (this would involve reprogramming parts of both, so the systems work in unison.)

so the answer is "Not possible, except in a few cases were all the bugs were worked out."

And tell me exactly how a system that is dominantly mental abilities is going to clash with a system that simply detects physialogical states and applies drugs that modify physical abilities?

a normal MOM system alters the parts of the brain regulating things like adrenaline and controlled reflex, forcing the body's system into doing things normal brains would never allow.

a juicer harness pumps drugs in to gain similar improvements on the body, but in a more forced and artificial way.

MOM systems that focus on the mental powers aspect should not clash with the physical augmentation of the juicer system, as long as the extra physical enhancing part of the Psinetics is turned off.

the clash occurs when a normal MOM and a normal juicer system try to both alter the body at the same time. if one is on the mind and the other on the body (like the Delphi) the clash would be reduced, to the point were minor tweaking of the settings eleminates it.

in the case of the Mega, the systems are both variants designed to work in concert, which elimnates the clash. the two systems are geared so that one builds off the other.

so ike i said, the exceptions are exceptions because they worked hard at making it work.

if you read the descriptions in the fluff, both took a lot of work to get functioning, and you can bet there were a large number of dead, damaged, or flawed prototypes before it got perfected. it wasn't as simple as "hey, i have an idea.....", at least, in universe.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Mack wrote:

Book reference please.

crazy Borgs come from Cyberworks and crazy juicers come from Juicer Uprising. :P
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Mack
Supreme Being

Unread post by Mack »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Mack wrote:

Book reference please.

crazy Borgs come from Cyberworks and crazy juicers come from Juicer Uprising. :P

The former I can't comment on, not having read the book.

The latter I have already commented on. :P
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

glitterboy2098 wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:a recipient of a full juicer and full MOM rig dies because the systems clash, like windows drivers inputing 2 different sets of inputs into a single input program. garbage in, garbage out.

the two systems (Juicer/MOM) would likely fluctuate between dominate states so quickly that the body could not keep up, resulting in organ failures.

the Delphi Juicer and Mega Juicer likely have specially tuned systems designed to work in concert, as not to force conflicting changes. (this would involve reprogramming parts of both, so the systems work in unison.)

so the answer is "Not possible, except in a few cases were all the bugs were worked out."

And tell me exactly how a system that is dominantly mental abilities is going to clash with a system that simply detects physialogical states and applies drugs that modify physical abilities?

a normal MOM system alters the parts of the brain regulating things like adrenaline and controlled reflex, forcing the body's system into doing things normal brains would never allow.

a juicer harness pumps drugs in to gain similar improvements on the body, but in a more forced and artificial way.

MOM systems that focus on the mental powers aspect should not clash with the physical augmentation of the juicer system, as long as the extra physical enhancing part of the Psinetics is turned off.

the clash occurs when a normal MOM and a normal juicer system try to both alter the body at the same time. if one is on the mind and the other on the body (like the Delphi) the clash would be reduced, to the point were minor tweaking of the settings eleminates it.

in the case of the Mega, the systems are both variants designed to work in concert, which elimnates the clash. the two systems are geared so that one builds off the other.

so ike i said, the exceptions are exceptions because they worked hard at making it work.

if you read the descriptions in the fluff, both took a lot of work to get functioning, and you can bet there were a large number of dead, damaged, or flawed prototypes before it got perfected. it wasn't as simple as "hey, i have an idea.....", at least, in universe.

don't have to be turned off, just don't install them. Which you can do by becoming a Juicer then going to Polland.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Mack wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Mack wrote:

Book reference please.

The former I can't comment on, not having read the book.

The latter I have already commented on. :P

:thwak: don't stick your tongue out at me. It is still a crazy juicer (although it's a pitty they don't suffer from the same neurosi, funny to have a juicer who can't use his powers because he hasn't had a twinkie yet :D)
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

If soemeone were to ask to run a Crazy-Juicer in my game, I would tell them to roll up a Juicer, and then roll for random insanities.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Naw see...

Unread post by Subjugator »

Sentinel wrote:
Mack wrote:How about a QuickFlex Alien/Juicer/Crazy/Borg (with 4 arms) who becomes a CyberKnight?

It's usually at that point, I tell the player, "No."

Naw see...that's an OPPONENT...not a PC!

He wears HI-B3 and has a personal force field and three of those South American power armor/fire thingy amulets too (from SA2).

My kind of opponent!
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Mack
Supreme Being

Unread post by Mack »

Zer0 Kay wrote:...It is still a crazy juicer...

Here I disagree. I don't equate the Delphi's psynetic implants with the Crazy's MOM implants. Different technologies, with different consequences.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Mack wrote:The Delphi/Mega Juicers aren't relavent. They're inherently different from the MOM process.

Or if someone insists they are relevant, then they are the only safe combinations created thus far. The two traditional technologies are incompatiable.
That's what I said in a previous Response; you CAN get Psynetics and Juicer Tech to work together WITHOUT killing the Recipient, but in Canon, you can ONLY combine them sucessfully in the Deplhi Juicer. Any GM should kill off any PC Submission that makes a different Juicer/M.O.M. Variant, at least at present.

Mack wrote:Regardless, it's a balance issue. Nobody wants to see Crazy/Juicer/Borgs running around.
Agreed.

Seems to me that the Deplhi Juicer is PLENTY "munchkin" for a Juicer as it is, unless one thinks that a Creature that is a Master Psionic, with Powers that get better and increase in number as the Character levels up, COMBINED with the Speed of a Juicer, is not "munchkin..."

For the record, Boys and Girls, a Delphi Juicer is essentially a Mind Melter at 10X the speed and Physical Strength......
Last edited by cornholioprime on Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

barneyjb wrote:The question I have is what makes anyone think that the M.O.M. conversion would "add" anything to a juicer??? The juicer is already artifically pumping the body beyond what the "mind" can do... so if someone says, "I want to play a Juicer with M.O.M implants..." thats fine, but its just a juicer with insanities and no hair...

Barney :D
Because the M.O.M. Implants in question could be the Subset of M.O.M. Tech known as "Psynetics," as in the case of the Delphi Juicer. The Psynetics Helmet gives them a vast array of Psionic Abilities above and beyond their Juicer Abilities......

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

barneyjb wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:
barneyjb wrote:The question I have is what makes anyone think that the M.O.M. conversion would "add" anything to a juicer??? The juicer is already artifically pumping the body beyond what the "mind" can do... so if someone says, "I want to play a Juicer with M.O.M implants..." thats fine, but its just a juicer with insanities and no hair...

Barney :D
Because the M.O.M. Implants in question could be the Subset of M.O.M. Tech known as "Psynetics," as in the case of the Delphi Juicer. The Psynetics Helmet gives them a vast array of Psionic Abilities above and beyond their Juicer Abilities......

Ok so we aren't talking about "stacking" or gaining any physical abilities from the combination. All someone is looking for is to make their juicer have the ability to have "psionics"???

Barney
In this case, no. And I thought about that as well. It seems to me that as a GM, if (I say IF; but not bloody likely to see me doing that) I ever allowed you to stack M.O.M. Physical Bonus over the Juicer's Physical Bonus, then I'd SQUARE the rate of Physical Deterioration, thereby giving you as a Juicer a Lifespan that is only the "square root" of that give to a Juicer (so 72-84 months becomes only 8-9 months).

Aren't I simply wicked?? :twisted:

Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

personally i cant see why everybody is carrying on like a upset geek, yes there are crazy/juicer, yes they are powerful , and yes they live very short lifes.
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

:x :x I hate Delphi Juicers :x :x , I would never alow one in my games, they just don't follow Rifts internal logic for all the reasons stated here.

If there was never such a thing as Delphi Juicers and I posted one as an idea on these forums I would be deafened with the (justified) roar "MUNCHKIN!!".

As has already been pointed out they are almost as powerful as a mindmelter, have all the powers of the juicer and have the same basic life span. Why does Rifts need such stupid characters?

The other thing I hate about them is that the fluff text attributes the creator to some ex-Mindwerks scientist that we've never heard of before that escaped, whereas if you read Mindwerks it specifically states that nobody else in the world has this technology.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

z0b wrote::x :x I hate Delphi Juicers :x :x , I would never alow one in my games, they just don't follow Rifts internal logic for all the reasons stated here.

logic in rifts is like common sense in rifts both are optional
If there was never such a thing as Delphi Juicers and I posted one as an idea on these forums I would be deafened with the (justified) roar "MUNCHKIN!!".

yes along with everything esle in rifts too
As has already been pointed out they are almost as powerful as a mindmelter, have all the powers of the juicer and have the same basic life span. Why does Rifts need such stupid characters?

yes powerful strong, quick and very short life
The other thing I hate about them is that the fluff text attributes the creator to some ex-Mindwerks scientist that we've never heard of before that escaped, whereas if you read Mindwerks it specifically states that nobody else in the world has this technology.
and who thought native americans would be in great numbers and have samas to boot
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Subjugator

I think

Mech-Viper wrote:personally i cant see why everybody is carrying on like a upset geek, yes there are crazy/juicer, yes they are powerful , and yes they live very short lifes.

I think that the better Rifts players are more afraid of *MUNCH*-kinism than most because, well, quite frankly, the game is like a munchkin magnet. We don't like the label and we don't like the throngs of munchies that are nearby when we try and organize a game.

...or maybe it's me.
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

Re: I think

Subjugator wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:personally i cant see why everybody is carrying on like a upset geek, yes there are crazy/juicer, yes they are powerful , and yes they live very short lifes.

I think that the better Rifts players are more afraid of *MUNCH*-kinism than most because, well, quite frankly, the game is like a munchkin magnet. We don't like the label and we don't like the throngs of munchies that are nearby when we try and organize a game.

...or maybe it's me.
come on they are soo fun to mess with, but then again i tell them what you bring to the adventure you will meet power wise in game, that seems to chase them away, or if they play the slack jaw look is priceless when thier uber-characters dies so quickly and normally in uneventful happening, but then again that's just me

cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

The-Mighty-Buddha wrote:Scientist A: Ive got it!! We combine a juicer with M.O.M. implants!
Scientist B: ....A juicer...that is even more mentally unstable? Report your self for destruction.
Uhhh........what?!?!?

Seems to get these Powers at little or no risk of insanity.......

cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

z0b wrote::x :x I hate Delphi Juicers :x :x , I would never alow one in my games, they just don't follow Rifts internal logic for all the reasons stated here.
And what "logic" is that?? If, as another Poster pointed out, one tries to stack Physical Bonus on top of Physical Bonuses that ALREADY amp your Physical Attributes to MAXIMUM, then yes, I too see the logic of saying "your Body's ALREADY physically maxed out. Adding those PHYSICAL M.O.M. implants won't do you any more good."

But how do you, z0b, possibly explain away the additional powers of a Delphi Juicer, which are a PSYNETIC (read: NOT Physical but Psionic-boosting) add-on???

Power IS relative, and advancements in Science DO occur. Please explain to me why your personal preference stops RIGHT at Delphi Juicers.

Do you display consistency by NOT alllowing Mega-Juicers?? And if you don't then how could you POSSIBLY logically entertain the thought that if they were able to incorporate M.O.M. into a Juicer, even partial M.O.M. in the case of the Mega-Juicer, then how could you not realize that somehow, someday, people would eventually be able to work OTHER M.O.M. Tech into a Juicer???

Does your world EVER advance along a timeline??? Or is it ALWAYS the year 102-103 P.A. in your games??? Following that, do you really believe that nobody has escaped Mindwerks in all the time between then and now?? Off the top of my head, I know of a Jotan that has Mindwerks M.O.M. in the Rifts: Mercenaries Book, and it doesn't sound like he's a spy for der Engel, either. If folks like ARCHIE can sneak Robots into freakin' ATLANTIS for pete's sakes (mind you that he does it WITHOUT magical means), and Prisoners DO also escape from there, then why not Mindwerks personnel from a relatively small installation, even with the explosive chip in their skulls??

Jmur
Wanderer

Unread post by Jmur »

You could have the Juicer Augmentation Enhancement Program with M.O.M implants. Although it isn't as powerful as a full fledge juicer but it still adds some bonuses to M.O.M implants.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Subjugator wrote:

...or maybe it's me.

A MOM Juicer is far less munchkin than OCC's already out there :P
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Subjugator wrote:

...or maybe it's me.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

The-Mighty-Buddha wrote:Scientist A: Ive got it!! We combine a juicer with M.O.M. implants!
Scientist B: ....A juicer...that is even more mentally unstable? Report your self for destruction.

Wouldn't that be a Crazy that also has a deathwish?
Sentinel
Palladin

Scientist B: ....A juicer...that is even more mentally unstable? BRILLIANT!!!

Guiness Juicers.

Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

Zer0 Kay wrote:

i wonder what type of person would put him/her self thru a mom and juicer conversion but then again it be the last person i would want to run into

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Mech-Viper wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

i wonder what type of person would put him/her self thru a mom and juicer conversion but then again it be the last person i would want to run into

Someone who already whent through a MOM conversion. :D
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

Just stop arguing and roll of a True Atlantean Major Psychic Special Forces soldier with 6 magic tattoos, a JAEP implant, Bionic Hearing, 2 Psinetic Implants, a couple of Symbiotes and exposure to the Rift thing that makes you crazy in Atlantis.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

RockJock wrote:Just stop arguing and roll of a True Atlantean Major Psychic Special Forces soldier with 6 magic tattoos, a JAEP implant, Bionic Hearing, 2 Psinetic Implants, a couple of Symbiotes and exposure to the Rift thing that makes you crazy in Atlantis.
:nh: It's a question of can it be done NOT how munchkin is it and is there anything else from Oz like it. :P
Sentinel
Palladin

I find it kinda funny to hear the suggestion of a Juicer/Crazy, and yet people say using N&SS martial arts make a character too powerful.

Subjugator

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Subjugator wrote:

...or maybe it's me.

Handled properly, I don't have any problem with a MOM juicer, a Gargoyle Mage PC, a Conservator PC, a Dragon Juicer with tattoos, or something similar. It's the 'handled properly' that's difficult.

God forbid someone makes a juicer that becomes a Cosmo Knight.

*shudder*

cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Subjugator wrote:God forbid someone makes a juicer that becomes a Cosmo Knight.

*shudder*
Doesn't matter.

ALL of that goes waway when you go Cosmo. :-D

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Sentinel wrote:I find it kinda funny to hear the suggestion of a Juicer/Crazy, and yet people say using N&SS martial arts make a character too powerful.
Yeah it's funny considering a Nightspawn can be far more munchkin as can Splicers.
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I wouldn't call Splicers Munchy until after you run a game or three with 1st lvl characters going against large numbers of machines. When you add together the power level of the enemy(which I would make higher if it was my baby) their great numbers, and the penalties involving metal they aren't QUITE as powerful as they seem. Even with that a Dread Knight gets powerful at high lvls. Most of all it is a seperate game.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

RockJock wrote:I wouldn't call Splicers Munchy until after you run a game or three with 1st lvl characters going against large numbers of machines. When you add together the power level of the enemy(which I would make higher if it was my baby) their great numbers, and the penalties involving metal they aren't QUITE as powerful as they seem. Even with that a Dread Knight gets powerful at high lvls. Most of all it is a seperate game.
Agreed on all counts.

cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

KROUTCB wrote:Have they implanted a juicer with M.O.M. nodes or is there rules that state it can't be done?
You would get an extremely short lived character at best. Who would want to intentionally reduce their life so much and be insane? I think KSim probably did this for game balance. Sounds like yet another GM call.
There are OLD Rules that state that it can't be done.

These "Rules" are superseded by the very EXISTENCE of the Mega- and Delphi- Juicer Variants.

The Mega-Juicer has a "partial" M.O.M. Rig that channels the Character's Psionic Might inward to achieve Juicer-Like effexts AND Supernatural Strength.

The Delphi Juicer is a FULL Juicer with a FULL Psynetics Rig (and remeber, Psynetics are are but one type of M.O.M. Tech; most M.O.M Tech works on boosting PHYSICAL Attributes). The Text seems to indicate that currently, these two Variants are the ONLY ways that M.O.M. can currently be combined in Canon; perhaps future Juicer Variants along this line will be divulged in future Books.

Maybe even a True Prometheus Juicer Variant that DOES give the Character a 40-plus year Lifespan, but does NOT turn them into Techno-Zombies....

(ALL References form Rifts: Juicer Uprising)

Dr. Doom III
Knight

Unread post by Dr. Doom III »

cornholioprime wrote:
KROUTCB wrote:Have they implanted a juicer with M.O.M. nodes or is there rules that state it can't be done?
You would get an extremely short lived character at best. Who would want to intentionally reduce their life so much and be insane? I think KSim probably did this for game balance. Sounds like yet another GM call.

These "Rules" are superseded by the very EXISTENCE of the Mega- and Delphi- Juicer Variants.

Actually they are proven by the variants.
These processes are the only ones that do not result in death. Like what happened to a number of volunteers before these processes were perfected.
A Juicer given any crazy implant that is not part of the proven processes is dead.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell
***Posting of articles does not imply endorsement of such***
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Dr. Doom III wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

Actually they are proven by the variants.
These processes are the only ones that do not result in death. Like what happened to a number of volunteers before these processes were perfected.
A Juicer given any crazy implant that is not part of the proven processes is dead.
Notice that i said "superseded," NOT "replaced" or "eliminated." To clarify myself further, I have said that the OLD Statement of "you can't do it AT ALL" has been effective changed to "you can ONLY do these two Juicer Types (in Canon), and EVEN THEN, you HAVE to be the right type of Juicer Candidate. Not everybody can walk out the door with this Procedure; in fact; even most of the eligible Candidates will die."

I have ALSO said previously that according to Canon, if you try ANY other M.O.M. Variant other than Mega or Delphi Juicer, then you'll drop dead on the spot.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

How many crazies value their lives, correction know there alive? How many juicers value power?
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Zer0 Kay wrote:
How many crazies value their lives, correction know there alive? How many juicers value power?
Huh????

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

cornholioprime wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Huh????
What? He asked who would intentionally shorten their life span that much and be insane. I thought my answer pretty much said it. Who would shorten their life and be insane? A Crazy because it's cool; and who's insane? A Juicer because though it may make them a little loopy they are even closer to godhood.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Lets looks at PB record for sticking to the rules shall we.

THEY DONT !!!!!!!!!

We have seen rule breakers before:

Warlord Romanova(sp?) a Full Combat BORG and still Psychic !!

Angel of Death a Full Cyborg with an Enternal Brain implant.
Angel of Vengence...just like her mom Angel of Death.

That TW Borg from SB1

Mega-Juicers a combo of MOM & Juicer tech
Delphne Juicers another combo of MOM & Juicer techs

Ultra-Crazies a TW-crazy. just a minor violation of the rules though.

The list goes on and on and on....

IF You want or NEED a rule breaker OCC go for it.
Maybe its Still Experimental, but your the FIRST success so far.
Just as NPC can be Execptions to the rules, so can PCs if the GM wants or needs it.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

TechnoGothic wrote:Lets looks at PB record for sticking to the rules shall we.

THEY DONT !!!!!!!!!

That TW Borg from SB1

Just as NPC can be Execptions to the rules, so can PCs if the GM wants or needs it
How many times must it be said??

If you wish to House Rule a created Character, then go for it.

But nobody here is asking that type of "Houses Rule" question.

Unless (s)he indicates otherwiase, we were all answering his Question with a CANON response..

Illegally created NPCs, even though created by the Authors, are STILL Illegal by Canon Rules...

Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

cornholioprime wrote:

THEY DONT !!!!!!!!!

That TW Borg from SB1

Just as NPC can be Execptions to the rules, so can PCs if the GM wants or needs it

Unless (s)he indicates otherwiase, we were all answering his Question with a CANON response..

Illegally created NPCs, even though created by the Authors, are STILL Illegal by Canon Rules...
yes Doom jr, you are correct :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Mech-Viper wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

THEY DONT !!!!!!!!!

That TW Borg from SB1

IF you are going to be the Voice Of The Loyal Opposition, would you PLEASE try to explain what your attempts (emphasis on "attempts") at Humor really mean?

TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Me, i dont have a problem with TW-borgs.

Heck, i've posted several TW-borg OCCs here over the years ;)
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

cornholioprime wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

THEY DONT !!!!!!!!!

That TW Borg from SB1

IF you are going to be the Voice Of The Loyal Opposition, would you PLEASE try to explain what your attempts (emphasis on "attempts") at Humor really mean?
I was just agreeing with you, little doomie :lol: but hey if only one person laughs at it then it was worth it anyways doom jr

Return to “Rifts®”