Villian's you love to hate!

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Yukon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yukon »

gadrin wrote:how about weird ?

Klue Klucks Klam -- a mutant clam/chicken hybrid who's also a Super Sleuth.

Clam body, chicken legs and his inner phlegm-pipe makes a gurgling / clucking noise...no pearls, but the occaisonal egg. :lol:
that's just wrong.
filo_clarke
Adventurer

Unread post by filo_clarke »

The Atomic Hillbilly... With his foam trucker hat over his lead hazmat suit. He drives his souped up NASCAR stock racer around robbing armoured trucks.

Inapropriately Dressed Man... No matter what the weather, this villain never seems to be wearing the right clothes. Shorts in the winter, parka in the summer. He leaves victims stripped naked to satiate his thirst for appropriate clothing.

The Soup Nazi... an advanced military cyborg developped by the germans in the final days of WWII. Left forgotten in an underground bunker, as the years rolled by he had to repair himself with the only materials he had at hand: cooking supplies from the bunker's kitchens. Now he's free, and spraying hot soup in the eyes of justice!!!
acreRake
Hero
Comment: Greatest Rune Gardenweasel

Unread post by acreRake »

Once, when my sister was creating a character she wanted to have a specific gang or group of villains that her hero had been fighting off and on for years, to add some flavor to her background.

She couldn't think of a good name for the group so we used an online "team name generator" from who-knows-where.

Hence: "The Ninja Ninjas"
It was too hilarious not to use. You can just imagine the kind of people that would A) come up with the name in the first place and B) continue to use it/join a group with the name. See also: The Tick.
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

How about...

Wistling Dixie

A mutant with sonic powers that instead of a high pitched scream, she just wistles. Never mind that she can also shoot and rope like a cowgirl.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Beer Dude and frat boy

Beer dude is a mutant with the power to turn into liquid
alcohal, Vertigo feild, and Flight energy

Frat boy is a mutant with the power of Stench, Battel rage,
Impervous to poisions and toxins, extrodinary speed, and
healing factors

together they comit crimes like vandalism, and steal stuff
cause its cool
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Lin Minnmay!......

oh..she's not a villen...

what she's just a supporting charater....

:D :D :D
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Genhuman
Wanderer

Unread post by Genhuman »

time to go with a classic...

The Hollywood Ninja. His outfit always clashes with his surroundings (White at night, Black in the snow, Red in the forest, Yellow on the lake, etc) but he still can remain unseen to all henchmen. He can dodge bullets, but not thrown weapons. His sword can seem to cut people many feet away from him, and most importantly..... He's not Japanese.
My mother was a test tube, my father was a knife.

More human than human.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Theru, I sort of miss th old days with your mega posts. Which I wouldn't read directly, only reading the (importaent) parts ppl pick out to arg...discuss about.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Swiss Army Man!

An exerpirment origionally intended to make the most verstile soldiger possible

Instead, they created a being permantly stuch in the power of Technomorph, in the shape of a giant swiss army knife, with legs and arms :D
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”