"Who's Who" among PFRPG posters

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Entiago
Adventurer

Unread post by Entiago »

26, insane, fiance, playing/running PFRPG for... oh..8 years
*D20 sucks* :lol:
We may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us.
- the Book

another year come and gone without a PF release. :(
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, everyone knows me here.

-Vek
"I've been here for years."
SkyeFyre
Hero

Unread post by SkyeFyre »

19 year old college guy. Soon to ask, but for now in a relationship (Not that anyone on here's going to hit on me). Been into Palladium's system for... 4-5 years... and that happens to also be the time I've been playing tabletop RPGs...

Palladium Forever!
"If your party is doing anything but running like hell trying not to get vaporized, the GM is not running the Mechanoids correctly." -Geronimo 2.0
"Coming Summer 1994... Mechanoid Space!"
75 GM Geek Points
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

28 years old, engaged, first played DnD back when it came out in a red box "basic" I think it was called, got hooked on role playing games ever since.
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
Rpgpunk
Explorer

Unread post by Rpgpunk »

26 yrs old, Produce clerk at a supermarket, started role-playing with Hero's Quest. After that started playing D&D basic then moved to AD&D, played AD&D until 3E came out and gave up on it and went searching for a new fantasy system about 3 yrs ago, thats when I found PFRPG. Haven't played with my group in about 5 months though.
Lord Malachdrim
Wanderer

Unread post by Lord Malachdrim »

24, been running Palladium games since 89 (yes at age 9), been gaming since 89 as well. Single. Also a certified GM for HackMaster (I like old style overly complex games, such as RoleMaster, HackMaster, and Palladium).
Never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge.
Adam of the Old Kingdom
Adventurer

Unread post by Adam of the Old Kingdom »

31, seperated (hey there SkyeFyre), into RPG since Robotech in '85 or '86. the PFRPG then Rifts. stopped in '92. started again in '02.

not actualy playing any pure system, of the games I am in they are either scratch built or cut down systems.

d20 sucks? get a grip, all systems suck, just in different ways. d20 is fine, OGL and poor products saturating the market suck.
Munchkin Cat Minion
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

Veknironth wrote:Well, everyone knows me here.

-Vek

Ditto.

Think of me an Vek like the board Twins.. We're two of the oldest (remaining) members, from since the board was in the old style format.

Of course, he's the nice twin. He calls it like he sees it, with niceties. I just call it like I see it. Which is the reason so many people don't like me.. *smirk*

--
GS
:bandit:
Janus
Dungeon Crawler
Location: If there is a bright center to the universe then I am in Uranus

Unread post by Janus »

Just turned 32 last Sunday. I started playing RPG's with the DnD red box and all the way through those. Then onto ADnD, 2nd, Palladium, Robotech, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Beyond the Supernatural, Rifts, heck even Call of Cuthulu, Warhammer Fanatsy, WEG Star Wars, D20 Star Wars and ADnD 3E. I am that person your mother warned you about. I think Palladium Fantasy first edition rocks and is still my favorite Palladium title, but of course bought just all of the 2ed stuff. I figure I have been playing for about 22 maybe more years. As for what I do I am an overworked, underpaid, government employee. Ok, ok I actually find a lot of time to play Diablo II at work.

Oh yeah I guess I do not feel any game actually sucks, they all play different and I try not to find ADnD styles of play in my Palladium cammpaigns. I am just here to roll the dice.
There is always a 5%chance of anything happening...even a monkey can crawl out of your butt.

Flamethrowers, that's what we need. The army has them, why can't we have them too?

I am the King of Thoughtless Wishing.

I nominate you for Fan Defensive Lineman of the year. - Geronimo 2.0
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

I'm a 30 year old A1C in the USAF, why yes that is old for that rank thank you for asking, who joined when he was 27. I aspire to complete my Bachelors within 2 years and apply for OTS. I currently have an AFSC of 2E031 which translates into English as My job in the Air Force is Ground Radar Technician and my skill level is Layman. I have been moved from the haven (because it has game shops) Anchorage, AK to Altus, OK where I have just started up a gaming club. I'm married and have three children Katryna Rayanne 5, Alekzander Lucius 2 and Izabella Marguerette 7 months. I have one dog.

I got attracted to a used copy of the 1st ed. AD&D DMG when I was 8 but wasn't allowed to get it. When I was 10 we moved from San Diego, CA to Anchorage, AK. In AK I met a friend who sold me all of his AD&D books. Then I met others who liked to play (first gaming experience). In 1987 I traded a guy a SJG Car Wars book (which he played) for a Battletech manual (which I liked because it was alot like Robotech which I had recently watched). That summer between 8th and 9th grades I enrolled in a NJROTC Mini-bootcamp and met a guy who played Battletech. When School started he introduced me to one of his friends (who is still my best friend). I explained to his friend that I got got the Battletech book because I it was the closest thing to Robotech which he answered by pulling The Robotech RPG out of his backpack. After that we played alot of games:
Palladium:
Palladium Fantasy
Rifts
TMNT
Recon
Beyond the Supernatural
Ninjas and Superspies
Heroes Unlimited
Mechanoids
Nightspawn
Sentinels
Manhunter

Leading Edge:
Aliens

TSR (haven’t played any since Hasbro by way of WOC bought them):
D&D
AD&D (1st and 2nd ed.)
Gamma World
Star Frontiers
Marvel Superheroes

FASA (also haven’t played since TSR/WOC/Hasbro acquired them, although I really liked how the Shadowrun creators stuck it to TSR/WOC/Hasbro by not allowing them to continuing publishing Shadowrun since FASA didn’t “own” the game):
Battletech (yes I know it was a boardgame)
Mechwarrior
Aerotech
Earth Dawn

R. Talsorian:
Cyberpunk 2020
Bubblegum Crisis
Teenagers from Outerspace
Cybergeneration
Mekton (I, II and Zeta)
Dream Park

White Wolf:
Vampire
Were Wolf
Mage
Wraith
Changeling
Street Fighter (only by peer pressure)

Chaosium:
Call of Cthulu

Chaosium/Avalon Hill:
Runequest

Games Workshop:
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying

Wonderworld Press:
Synnibar

Iron Crown Enterprises (wow I didn’t know that’s what I.C.E. meant guess I didn’t care):
MERPS (now I did know that meant Middle Earth Role-Playing Game)

BTRC:
Macho Women With Guns

West End Games:
Ghostbusters, International
Star Wars
Paranoia
Star Warrior
TORG

Heartbreaker:
Mutant Chronicles

Manufacturer Unknown:
Ironwood (from the adult comic)

Now I have moved away to a hole in the wall town but hope to get my game club going. Unfortunately the only other person I know that plays RPGs is an Officer, those of you in the military and familiar with the fear instilled in us of the UCMJ will understand the undertone there. So I guess my total RPG experience about 20 years.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..I suppose most know me, but I'm so sporadic around this board I'll go from scratch...

..30, Married, 2 kids, Charley (she's almost 3) and Maggie (almost 4 months). First RPG book I bought was Mutants Down Under, followed quickly by TMNT. Interestingly enough, I've never played that game. Quickly found my way to HU and N&S from TMNT (never played either of those in rl either), and from there bought the PF books. Then along came Rifts, which has dominated my rl games although PF has taken about 45% of the time. 2E is about my favorite.

..Minus all things Robotech, I have a pretty complete collection of Palladium Books, with a stack that's over 6 feet high. Also have WEG's Star Wars 2E, GURPS 2E with several supplements (played that once online but was abused by the GM so I dropped it), the Players Handbook for DnD 3E (sucks? maybe, but it's simple and therefore good for hack-n-slash goofing off), and am trying to collect the Hackmaster books to become a certified GM.

..Designed the official PF 2E character sheets as well as character sheets for a bunch of other Palladium games, found in the stickied thread on the GM's Forum. Did the Rifts Game Master Screens around the same time as the PF sheets, but nobody seems to remember them...

..Been gaming for 15 years now, although my first exposure was in 85 at church, but I didn't get it then. Put me on the Chess Team and I became a true gamer.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Shin Kenshiro

Unread post by Shin Kenshiro »

former serviceman, electronics technician, electrician, and now full time heavy laborer. Been playing Palladium since 1995 with Macross II, then Robotech, then PFRPG, and finally Rifts. Currently running a PFRPG game set in the Western Empire. Favorite character types are longbowmen, knights, soldiers and warrior monks. Never like palladins, mercenaries, or the magic users.
highpriestrsw2
Explorer

me:crazy stuff that nobody wants to listen to

Unread post by highpriestrsw2 »

22, married, gamer for 10 years. From Jackson, MI. Been playing PFRPG for about 3 years. I dislike psionics. I'm a huge console gamer as well(FINAL FANTASY!)
Disabled Vet, cashier at a grocery store, nerd.
Still have a 1E D&D group...Dislike D20...LOVE KODT...

and I still have NEVER had a character that survived the Temple of Elemental Evil...

I hunt for whatever back issues of The Rifter that I don't have in my spare time and I'm STILL waiting for Australia 2 and 3 (because from time to time my loose knit qusai-eclectic group and I play RIFTS and we are still playing our game in Australia ever since I bought the book in early 2000)

And I'm in the market for a new group around my area because my group has drifted apart as of late (due to military deployments, college graduation, college start-up, family and other issues that seem to have disrupted us)

That pretty much sums up ME
" Forward Clucky! To battle!"
-MrGiggles
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

33 years old, engaged with a baby on the way. Freelance fiction writer
and Aquatic Director for a YMCA. Been playing Palladium
for over 15 years. Was a big DnD 1st edition player, but I got
tired of having PC with 1D4 hit points and trying to
survive a bar fight in the first encounter. I've done some
gaming with Deadlands, Shadowrun, Mech Warrior, DnD 3rd edition,
and various other games at lease once or twice.
But not matter where I roam, I'll always come back to
Palladium.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

37, seperated going on diviorced, been gaming since i was 13, not much else to tell except that janus and i are good friends, oh and i used to game IRL with deathstorm as well.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Janus
Dungeon Crawler
Location: If there is a bright center to the universe then I am in Uranus

Unread post by Janus »

Damian Magecraft wrote:37, seperated going on diviorced, been gaming since i was 13, not much else to tell except that janus and i are good friends, oh and i used to game IRL with deathstorm as well.

Beg Pardon!?! I do not know who you are! Just kidding. Good to see you posting again.
There is always a 5%chance of anything happening...even a monkey can crawl out of your butt.

Flamethrowers, that's what we need. The army has them, why can't we have them too?

I am the King of Thoughtless Wishing.

I nominate you for Fan Defensive Lineman of the year. - Geronimo 2.0
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: "Who's Who" among PFRPG posters

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Basemonger wrote:While I'm not sure if this is ther right place to bring this up, I was wondering if people would care to do a "Who's who" of PFRPG posters.

I know a few of you - heck even GAME witha few of you - but in all, I don't know who most of you are, your story, RPG experiance, etc.

*thinks*

Sort of an intro "this is who I am" kind of thing...

I haven't played much straigh Palladium Fantasy, but my Rifts campaign took the party to Palladium for a year of real time and several years of game time.
(I had bought all the adventure books and such and wanted to use them.)

My screen-name here is "Killer Cyborg" because my first (possibly second) character for Rifts was named "Killer Cyborg from Heck".
He's a Shifter/Summoner who doesn't like to give away his powers in his name... that way his enemies aren't expecting to get hit by spells.
(Although this didn't matter on the Palladium Fantasy World...)

I run an odd jobs service and go to school (university studies major) and am married (happily, for the past 8 years), and in my remaing time I like to role-play, watch movies, read books, and sleep.
I am also an aspiring writer, and I am designing my own RPG game system and world(s).
Unfortunately, I have trouble finding people to help playtest it...
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Cranus »

24, male, been gaming since '93 or '94 (depending on point-of-view). I'll disclose more (gaming-related info) later...
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

34, male, single,has been playing for about 8 years.
Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

31, married and have been gaming since I was 14. I started with Robotech, then went to Rifts in the 90. Probably started PF in 94 or 95 and from then have played/ran every PB game out except ATB. I've also played an assortment of other RPG's and systems over the years from Champions to peoples home brewed systems. When the Rifters first came out I got this crazy idea to submit something that sort of turned into my First Book.

Some of the old timers may remember me as Venom the Great. He just happens to be my favorite character, a Kobold Palladium Wizard who was last on rifts earth fighting against the Phoenix Empire.

Carl
Last edited by Carl Gleba on Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Prettz
D-Bee
Comment: Mrs. TAF

Unread post by Prettz »

I'm 23.

Been gaming for 7 years.
A SIMPLE CHOICE OF TURTLE
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

I'm 32, started gaming in '85 with Star Frontiers from TSR. Played that, Gamma World and D&D/1stEd AD&D/2ndED AD&D every weekend for about four years straight, then I started Rifts in '90. Been playing Rifts and PFRPG off and on ever since.
Currently my regular gaming group has decided to try 3.5 D&D, dropping everything else. No major reason for the switch other than something different.
Entiago
Adventurer

Unread post by Entiago »

PFRPG fan Trailer?!? like with images and still motion graphics? or with 3-d animation? I had this cool idea of a dragon image (scaned picture) flying
onto screen and breath {"fire" to reveal PFRPG}. fast 'flashes' of images
then stop to reveal single adventurers slowly one at a time, fade out one after the other. the usual classes of course. the PFRPG logo 'slam' in.

but thats just an idea i had (whatever)
We may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us.
- the Book

another year come and gone without a PF release. :(
maldoror

Unread post by maldoror »

Hi, Fabien from Paris (France in case of), have to take some Rift to join U.
25 years old and master in sport business management.
Knew on PFRPG and other Rifts games, but not on RPG. Began to play 17 years ago (!) with my old cousin on the red D&D box. But never really liked this game, and ADD too... :? :P
Prefer games like Warhammer RPG, Blue Planet, Unknown Armies, Kult, Trinity...

Otherwise like playing music (DJing and Jumbe), sport and going out :D
Fargoth

Unread post by Fargoth »

Family info: Married with 5 children (2 of which are getting into RPGs … the legacy continues).

I’m a career Army guy who has been in for 18 years. I work in logistics and love it.

Gaming Experience: Started playing 1st Ed AD&D in 1986 after I joined the Army. I have since played Rolemaster, Palladium, AD&D 2 and 3.*, Dragonquest 2nd Ed, WHFRP, and a smattering of obscurities even I have a hard time recollecting.

My favorite systems are Palladium and Dragonquest 2nd Ed.

I also created the Fargoth World Building Project (www.fargoth.com) back in 1997 and still oversee its development.

I fancy myself as a cartographer and have created maps for private and professional parties. I’m only now making a serious effort to create an online portfolio to hopefully drum up more business. I hope to create some maps of the Palladium world for others to use and to add to my portfolio.

I own a few PC games but only play NWN online regularly.
Fargoth

Unread post by Fargoth »

LYNX8882 Wrote: “...currently in school for Anthropology with a focus in Archaeology and that’s about it.”

Ahhhhh right up my alley! I did the same in the 80's. I later changed my focus to forensics (hard tissue only). Looking back I sometimes wonder if I should have gone into Graves Registration in the Army to capitalize on the anthropological and forensic knowledge I had.

I’ll tell ya … the anthropology experience really helps when designing new cultures for gaming worlds! I’ve been told I get wrapped up in the details too much at times.

Best of luck in your studies!
Omote
Explorer
Comment: To the extreme!

Unread post by Omote »

27, close to married, been playing RPGs for about 16 years now. I started with the D&D Red Box basic set. I remember clearly my first Palladium Experience. It was about 1999 I remember reading a magazine (Dragon I think) with an ad for the ROBOTECH RPG. I had watched this show everyday and was a Robotech Junkie. So when I saw this game, I immediatly picked it up and started playing less then a year later. I remember loving the system and then reading a different add about the PFRPG. I was playing a lot of D&D then and the fantasy aspect piqued my interest. Picked up the PFRPG and literally 2 days later I had started a new campaign. Have been playing on and off PFRPG for about 15 years now. I have loved every minute of it!!!

.................................Omote
FPQ
"My god is weird. My god is strange. My god taints a pretty picture." - KT
VAY VICTUS!
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, Omote, you're 27? You look much younger than 27. You're like the Dick Clark of the Palladium Boards.

-Vek
"Met him at Origins."
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

30, Father of two (one is blind so I'm fluent in braille) with a wonderful wife who plays occasionally. Writer of one of the articles in the Rifter series. Gamer for over 18 years. I have had my stab at all the books of Palladium (although as of lately I have fallen behind in my collection by about 20 books). I like to think of ways to get as creative as possible in my roleplaying game.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Omote
Explorer
Comment: To the extreme!

Unread post by Omote »

Veknironth wrote:Well, Omote, you're 27? You look much younger than 27. You're like the Dick Clark of the Palladium Boards.

-Vek
"Met him at Origins."

Dayum, I've got to get to Times Square FAST! Y'all bring your dice.

Oh and, thanks for the compliment. :)

........................Omote
FPQ
"My god is weird. My god is strange. My god taints a pretty picture." - KT
VAY VICTUS!
dpedicinijr

Unread post by dpedicinijr »

34, male, married been playing RPG's on and off since I was 10 years old. Now own Kiln Publications but would LOVE to freelance write for Palladium either Fantasy or Rifts!
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

Wow...look at all the new faces... :D ... :o ... :P ...
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
Sir Blayse
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Sir Blayse »

22, been playing RPG since i was 12.
I've also been with the boards since the start, but under a different name then. I'll let some of the older one's ponder that one. I became Sir Blayse after the first major board change, and have been on and off the boards as my life dictates. It is strange that now here in Baghdad, I can spend more time here than at home. That brings me to the other point. Yes, you guessed it- married...
I ride for the poor, the sick, the ignorant, and the downtrodden. I fight for good and for the justice of those in need... And I will die with knowledge that I have done all I can and have no regrets!-Sir Blayse
Levi
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

Although I have been poster here for a long time, I don't post often and many here don't know me. So, here I go...

I am 28 years old, married for 7 years, no kids (yet anyway), former USAF Aircraft Armaments Specialist (five years), now work for UPS as a technology support technician.

I have been going to school part or full time while working for the last year and a half. My current major is computer systems security.

I started role-playing in '91 and started GMing in 92'. I have mostly played and run Palladium games, but I used to dabble in several other systems. I have mostly played and run Rifts, however, my favorite game to run is Nightbane, and my favorite game to play is PFRPG.

I am working on becoming a freelance RPG writer. My first success is my article Enthralled in Rifter #25. I have a lot of other projects in the works, but they are going very slowly due to school.

I have several other hobbies including running, weight lifting, disc golf, white water rafting, CCGs and computer games.

I think that about covers it.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
AdmTolval
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by AdmTolval »

31, male, married, 1 daughter (11 months). Been gaming since I was 8. Started as a dm for D&D. Moved to Marvel Super Heroes and Star Frontiers. Started with Robotech in 1992. Moved to Rifts in 1994. Palladium Fantasy in 1996.
I recently moved to Raleigh, NC. I had the largest game collection in western NC. The gaming store misses me :D
At some point in time I've gmed and played these games:

D&D
AD&D
Marvel Super Heroes
Star Frontiers
Shadowrun
Star Trek (FASA and Last Unicorn)
Star Wars (West End only)
Deadlands
Legend of 5 Rings
Werewolf
Vampire
Twilight 2000
Dark Conspiracy
Conspiracy X
Robotech
Rifts
Palladium Fantasy
Heroes Unlimited
Bubblegum Crisis
Mekton
WOD: Project Twilight
Advanced Recon
Mechanoids
MechWarrior
Indian Jones
Paranoia
TMNT
Numerous home games
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

30 years old, married with two children, a boy and a girl. GM and Player in PF for more than seventeen years. I've also played D&D, Earthdawn, Shadowrun, Vampire and a lot of computer oriented role playing games. (Recently discovered D&D online, thanks to my brother in law and best friend.)
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

You have gotten better at Thread Ressurection! (78)
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Yisterwald
Wanderer

Unread post by Yisterwald »

Goliath Strongarm wrote:
Veknironth wrote:Well, everyone knows me here.

-Vek

Ditto.

Think of me an Vek like the board Twins.. We're two of the oldest (remaining) members, from since the board was in the old style format.

Of course, he's the nice twin. He calls it like he sees it, with niceties. I just call it like I see it. Which is the reason so many people don't like me.. *smirk*

--
GS
:bandit:

I'm far more sporadic on the PF boards than either of these two regulars, but everyone who's anyone knows me too. 8-)

Been playing PFRPG since the first printing, and favor 1st Edition.
That's right folks, remember to look both ways before crossing the Yisterwald. -- TAF
For the record, Yisterwald rocks. -- Prettz
Creationism is a non-scientific viewpoint that says 'Poof, the world happened'. It lacks any credible evidence, and survives in the school system on the back of religious imperialists whose purpose is to destroy the educational system. -- Mark Hall
Library Ogre
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

29, married, teacher and freelance author. Been playing Palladium since the early 90s when a friend of my brother's introduced me; that would be around 7th grade.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

36, married, work in shipping and export, living in CO. Been playing/GMing PF since '87.
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
The Immortal ME
Explorer

Unread post by The Immortal ME »

I'm another fairly old timer of these parts. I have been on sabbatical for a while now so most of ya'll probably don't know me.
- The Immortal ME

Sic itur ad astra.
"There are some who call me ... TIM?
(All factual statements based on personal recollection only unless otherwise attributed. May not actually be factual.)
Yisterwald
Wanderer

But I do!
That's right folks, remember to look both ways before crossing the Yisterwald. -- TAF
Creationism is a non-scientific viewpoint that says 'Poof, the world happened'. It lacks any credible evidence, and survives in the school system on the back of religious imperialists whose purpose is to destroy the educational system. -- Mark Hall
Ridley
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Ridley »

16, been playing since i was 12. I was introduced by my couson when he came to town to go to college. Imeediatly I realized what potential there was, and still is. Really confused about life right now, I'm afraid of ending up alone, a geek with no one except his books. Don't know why, cause I know alot of people. :(

My first game involvled nomads from another deminsion scouting the land for invaison. I still remember the day we play that game, in the library no less. We played in the library until the day we got kicked out. :lol: Good times man. We played with random people who came in to look for a book and found that the game still lived on.
Yisterwald
Wanderer

Ridley wrote:Really confused about life right now, I'm afraid of ending up alone, a geek with no one except his books. Don't know why, cause I know alot of people. :(

At 16 in you're not confused about life there's something wrong with you. Don't sweat it. While you shouldn't fritter away too many years of your time, you've got more than you imagine ahead of you. Ending up? Man, you're just getting started...

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”