Mint Boxed Nightmares - yes, this includes newspaper

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Mint Boxed Nightmares - yes, this includes newspaper

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

I have recently come across a mint (still in the shrinkwrap) copy of the 1st edition BtS supplement Boxed Nightmares, which includes the little fake "newspaper" for use as an in-game prop/information.

Anybody interested?
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Thanks, SBX... I'll keep that in mind.

Some people's kids, I tell ya'... :D
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Re: Mint Boxed Nightmares - yes, this includes newspaper

Unread post by jedi078 »

Steve President George W. Bush wrote:I have recently come across a mint (still in the shrinkwrap) copy of the 1st edition BtS supplement Boxed Nightmares, which includes the little fake "newspaper" for use as an in-game prop/information.

Anybody interested?

Yes
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
MASTERMIND
Adventurer
Comment: I game... Therefore I am...

Unread post by MASTERMIND »

Nice find. :)
Steve Dubya
Hero

I've been told that you can find this elsewhere for less than what I paid for it, so I'd go for the cheaper one, myself.

Thanks for looking and good luck.
Yisterwald
Wanderer

Unread post by Yisterwald »

SightblinderX wrote:I still have mine, so not here :) :P

Heh -- same here.
That's right folks, remember to look both ways before crossing the Yisterwald. -- TAF
For the record, Yisterwald rocks. -- Prettz
Creationism is a non-scientific viewpoint that says 'Poof, the world happened'. It lacks any credible evidence, and survives in the school system on the back of religious imperialists whose purpose is to destroy the educational system. -- Mark Hall

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”