Mis-Credited, Mis-Stated Quotes, Rifts Style!!!

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

Dang. Someone beat me to "Feast" (what a wacky, great movie.)

Speaking of wacky but great movies:

Preacher sees shambling mob of Zombies approaching the town. Leaps off the chapel and commences beating the living daylights out of them. "I Kick arse for the LORD!"

That can only be the classic pre-LOTR DEAD ALIVE!!!
Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

Roscoe Del'Tane wrote:2) "I never said I couldn't use a pistol; I said that I never had much use for one." Gunslinger after shooting three men dead in self defense.

Quiggley down under was a great movie!
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

Unread post by Roscoe Del'Tane »

Yes, yes, and yes! 20 geek points apiece!

Guess I'll have to come up with some a bit harder.
You'd be suprised at what the G.M. will allow with a little blackmail and bribery...

"Jack! You've debauched my sloth!" - Steven Matrin

"Artillery is the King of the Battlefield, Infantry is the Queen; and everybody knows what the King does to the Queen."- Stuart, from StarDestroyer.net
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

1) Mind Melter is cuddling with her "lover" when several SAMAS do a fly over, and begin a strafing run. "GO! AWAY!" SAMAS are thrown off into the distance. "There, now Bob, isn't that better?"

2) Wrinkled od Rogue Scholor: "To the winch, wench!"

3) Battered and nearly dead Cyber-Knight facing a big, bad, and pissed off Ancient Dragon, "Giles, my darling Danielle, and Arak too. Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!" Chucks the sword at dragon, gets roasted with Fire Breath, collapses in the dust.
You'd be suprised at what the G.M. will allow with a little blackmail and bribery...

"Artillery is the King of the Battlefield, Infantry is the Queen; and everybody knows what the King does to the Queen."- Stuart, from StarDestroyer.net
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

A group of toughs in a street making trouble are interupted by a drunk pointing a gun at the leader.

Tough A laughs at him, "Oh shut up. You're so drunk yer seeing double."

Drunk pulls out a second revolver, "Yeah, but I got two guns; one fer each of ya!"

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Battered and nearly dead Cyber-Knight facing a big, bad, and pissed off Ancient Dragon, "Giles, my darling Danielle, and Arak too. Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!" Chucks the sword at dragon, gets roasted with Fire Breath, collapses in the dust.

:shock: :shock: :shock: DUDE!!!! That's from "Flight of the Dragons"!! The last words of Sir Orin Neville Smythe! I loved that speech!

Drunk pulls out a second revolver, "Yeah, but I got two guns; one fer each of ya!"

"Tombstone". I'm your huckleberry. :-D
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Guy_LeDouche wrote:
Battered and nearly dead Cyber-Knight facing a big, bad, and pissed off Ancient Dragon, "Giles, my darling Danielle, and Arak too. Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!" Chucks the sword at dragon, gets roasted with Fire Breath, collapses in the dust.

:shock: :shock: :shock: DUDE!!!! That's from "Flight of the Dragons"!! The last words of Sir Orin Neville Smythe! I loved that speech!

"Tombstone". I'm your huckleberry. :-D
Hmmm....haven't seen "Flight of the Dragon" yet......
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

Flight of Dargons is old, like only on VHS old, and is one awesome cartoon movie. If you can find a copy, buy it; definitely worth the watch.

Cornholio prime, I hereby award thee with 50 geek points, not only for knowing the movie, but the name of the character to boot. 10 points for the Tombstone reference.

Good searching for the other two :P !

cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Roscoe Del'Tane wrote:Flight of Dargons is old, like only on VHS old, and is one awesome cartoon movie. If you can find a copy, buy it; definitely worth the watch.

Cornholio prime, I hereby award thee with 50 geek points, not only for knowing the movie, but the name of the character to boot. 10 points for the Tombstone reference.

Good searching for the other two :P !
I'm honored....but it was Guy le Douche who knew the movie, not me.

Returning your Geek Points via Registered Mail.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

:oops: Whoops, your right! :oops:

Sorry, abou that Mr. Douche, you get the 60 geek points, and cornholioprime gets 5 brownie points, and a pat on the back.

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

I accept with all humbleness. I also hearby award Cornholio +60 "Honest" Geek points, as he could have easily left with mine. Instead, he showed the utmost honor and dignity.

On another note, can you even buy "Flight of the Dragons"? That movie has got to be at least 20 years old or so. If I remember right (too lazy right now to Google) it was one of the animated Rankin-Bass ("The Hobbit", "The Last Unicorn") films.
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

E-Bay, you can find anything on E-Bay if you look long enough and have enough cash. 'Course that doesn't mean that what's being sold is legal to be sold, *cough* Organs! Organs!*cough*, but you can find it there.

I read about one guy who tried to sell his family to the highest bidder. :nh: Some people, anything for a buck.

cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

"Is that you, Erin Tarn?? Is this me??"

-Coalition Soldier Recruit

"What do we have here, a fraggin' 'Burbs comedian!
Private Joker!
I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you; you can come over to my house and teach Magic to my sister!"

-CS Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Vladamir Krophski
Explorer

Unread post by Vladamir Krophski »

A grizzled and dying slinger to a young slinger-
"When your born theres a bullet with your name on it, the goal is to die of old age before it finds you."
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." Herodotus
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

"The Elven language, #~!@#$%^&*(# !!

Do you speak it??"

-Samuel Jackson, True Atlantean

Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

A Gunslinger (regionally infamous for over-preparation, severe over-kill, and hard hitting tactics) by the name of Bret Goober has just managed to limp back to town after being ambushed, and after explaining what happened, pulls out his hand guns. "And I'm completely out...of...ammo" Pauses, and roosters head to one side, then adds "That's never happened to me before," in an almost bewildered tone.

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

A Gunslinger (regionally infamous for over-preparation, severe over-kill, and hard hitting tactics) by the name of Bret Goober has just managed to limp back to town after being ambushed, and after explaining what happened, pulls out his hand guns. "And I'm completely out...of...ammo" Pauses, and roosters head to one side, then adds "That's never happened to me before," in an almost bewildered tone.

:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Burt Gummer, suvivalist extraordinaire, from "Tremors 2".

One of my favorite lines comes a bit later in the movie (from the same character, no less):

"You know, as I lie here, I can't help but notice... the reason I am out of rounds is that I was not properly briefed. And the reason for that is that this mission was not properly researched. If certain people had bothered to gather intelligence on the creatures before bumbling into the situation, we wouldn't be down here with single-shot big bores when we should be packing full auto, preferably belt-fed!"
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

And today’s winner is Guy_LeDouche! He wins the lifetime supply of psi-cola, the box of pre-Cataclysm "HU2" miniatures, and a case of Emperor Prosek silhouettes in bull's eyes! He he, no seriously, you get 10 Geek points and a hearty chuckle.

I actually used Bret Goober in System Failure (survivalist, or course), and had a blast being the paranoid kook looking down his nose at the Exterminators he was guiding across country to their rondavous.

Alright, how about this one…

Wired Gunslinger stalks down a hallway in a building filled with smoke and bounties. Starts singing off-key, and waving his guns, “To-tal, slau-ghter! To-Tal, slau-ghter! La de da de dud! An ocean of Blood! La de da de dide! Geno-Cide! And now we begin the killing time!”
Bounty huddling behind a door, “oh God! What horrible lyrics!”

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Wired Gunslinger stalks down a hallway in a building filled with smoke and bounties. Starts singing off-key, and waving his guns, “To-tal, slau-ghter! To-Tal, slau-ghter! La de da de dud! An ocean of Blood! La de da de dide! Geno-Cide! And now we begin the killing time!”

Wow, I have no clue. Where is this from?
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Here we go, movie geek points up for grabs!!

1. Dunscon, addressing his followers: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my secret underground lair. I have gathered here before me the world's deadliest assassins, and yet, each of you has failed to kill Emporer Prosek. That makes me angry, and when Dunscon gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!!
+10 Movie Geek Points

2. Two rival Cyber Knights, about to duel one another:
CK1: "Put it away It's not worth you getting beat again."
CK2: "You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you."
CK1: "That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?"
+25 Movie Geek Points

Overheard in an unnamed Juicer Bar: "Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."
+40 Movie Geek Points

Lone survivor of an ill-fated CS expedition to Mad Haven: "You are the Duke of New York, A-Number 1. YOU ARE THE DUKE OF NEW YORK, A-NUMBER 1"
+50 Movie Geek Points.
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: CoH/CoV Global @Frontovik

Unread post by Lord_Dalgard »

1. Austin Powers: The spy Who shagged Me, Dr. Evil
2. Pirates of the Carribean:curse of the Black Pearl, Will and Jack
3. Big Trouble in Little China, Jack Burton

Not a clue on 4.
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0
GM of the Guardians of the Polar Bear

"Those blast points are too precise for Pecos raiders. Only
Coalition Deadboys are that accurate."
--Unknown Cyber Knight in CS Lone Star.

+425 Movie Geek Points!
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador

On second thought, #4 could be from the Fisher King...but I could be very wrong.
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0

+425 Movie Geek Points!
AdmTolval
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by AdmTolval »

#4 is "Escape from New York"
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Guy_LeDouche wrote:Here we go, movie geek points up for grabs!!

1. Dunscon, addressing his followers: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my secret underground lair. I have gathered here before me the world's deadliest assassins, and yet, each of you has failed to kill Emporer Prosek. That makes me angry, and when Dunscon gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!!
+10 Movie Geek Points

2. Two rival Cyber Knights, about to duel one another:
CK1: "Put it away It's not worth you getting beat again."
CK2: "You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you."
CK1: "That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?"
+25 Movie Geek Points

Overheard in an unnamed Juicer Bar: "Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."
+40 Movie Geek Points

Lone survivor of an ill-fated CS expedition to Mad Haven: "You are the Duke of New York, A-Number 1. YOU ARE THE DUKE OF NEW YORK, A-NUMBER 1"
+50 Movie Geek Points.

Last one - Escape from NY?
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

no question escape from new york. it was the president who made that quote. he was made to repeat it while having a gun fired at him by the duke of new york. he then got his revenge by shooting the duke of ny at the end of the movie and repeated the line.
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador

Chello!

Ah, ok...I haven't seen "Escape From NY" since the 80's...but I just picked it up for $4.88 at Wal-Mart the other day...need to watch it. ;)

Tony
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0

+425 Movie Geek Points!
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Roscoe Del'Tane wrote:Wired Gunslinger stalks down a hallway in a building filled with smoke and bounties. Starts singing off-key, and waving his guns, “To-tal, slau-ghter! To-Tal, slau-ghter! La de da de dud! An ocean of Blood! La de da de dide! Geno-Cide! And now we begin the killing time!”

actually it's:
"To-tal slaugh-ter. To-tal slaugh-ter. I won't leave a sin-gle man a-live. La di da de die, Gen-o-cide. La di da de dud, An o-cean of blood. Let's be-gin the kill-ing time."

and of course, the ever popular:
"the world is made of Love and Peace! love and Peace! love and Peace!"

"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death. " - Rogue Scholar on the CS educational system.

"Maybe someday your "maker" will come … haul you away, take you apart, and announce the recall of a defective product. What if all that's left of the "real you" is just a couple of lonely brain cells, huh? " - City rat taunting a full conversion Cyborg.

"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation!" - found written on a wall in Arzno.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Glitterboy 2098 wrote:"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death. " - Rogue Scholar on the CS educational system.

From "Ghost in the Shell."

Ye Gods, I can't wait for them to make Full Conversion Cyborgs of that quality; I'd re-enlist just to have one of those bodies.... :D

Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

glitterboy2098 wrote:

"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation!" - found written on a wall in Arzno.

Hellsing!!! God i need to watch that again..
Subjugator

"Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc."

-Mad ravings of a Gene Spliced superman
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador

Chello!

Let's give this a shot....how about:

A Cyber Knight on his way to battle wrote:Forgive for the men I have killed in anger, and those I am about to.

I think 50 geek movie points are good for this one.

Tony
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0

+425 Movie Geek Points!
Subjugator

Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well.

The last recorded words of Julius (Crazy June) Milligan, Juicer and Preacher, making his last stand at the Siege of Tolkeen. He was known to have taken out 52 Coalition soldiers before he was torn limb from limb by a team of CS Juicers.

Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador

Chello!

Subjugator wrote:Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well.

Ibn Fadlan (Antonio Banderas), The 13th Warrior
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0

+425 Movie Geek Points!
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Sorry all, I fell a bit behind on my posting duties. :-D

The mystery #4 is indeed "Escape from New York"; a modern classic. However, the written version lacks a lot of the power of Donald Plesence shouting at the top of his lungs.
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

A Cyber Knight on his way to battle wrote:
Forgive for the men I have killed in anger, and those I am about to.

That's from "The Cowboys" with none other than John Wayne!

My dad's a big western fan.
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador

Chello!

That would be correct....quote from Roscoe Lee Brown to be precise! ;)

Tony
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0

+425 Movie Geek Points!
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

A pair of retired soldiers are having a lovers spat. Wife throws a pillow at her husband, who barely ducks in time. She then growls at him "You brought our baby into a knife fight?"

Husband is smiling despite himelf, and barely keeping himself from laughing in her face. "It was a fair fight. Two of them, two of us..."

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

hmmm. :-?

I'm thinking "Raising Arizona".
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

Guy_LeDouche wrote:I'm thinking "Raising Arizona".

Sorry Guy, not that one

Ah, what the heck, I'll throw you guys another clue.

"My name....is Muetre! It means DEATH!"
"Pleased ta meet you Morty, my names Jeff."

Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

glitterboy2098 wrote:actually it's:
"To-tal slaugh-ter. To-tal slaugh-ter. I won't leave a sin-gle man a-live. La di da de die, Gen-o-cide. La di da de dud, An o-cean of blood. Let's be-gin the kill-ing time."

and of course, the ever popular:
"the world is made of Love and Peace! love and Peace! love and Peace!"

Well, I can only give ya half points, you knew the correct quote, but didn't give the name of the character or the series. So, have 50 points, and a hearty handshake.

Merc Soldier comes home and finds his wife as a shattered wreck outside his house. He has returned from scouting too late, his enemies have destroyed his family and town. He clutches her pieces in his hands and weeps, "My Angel of the NIght..." He sets off after the criminals who sacked his castle.
Tracks the bandits to their camp, confronts bad guys on a cliff. The ones responsible for his families death slip off the edge, and he has to choose between saving an innocents life or killing them. He saves the innocent. Seeing his hated foes falling to their death he throws his head back and screams to the heavens, "I've been denied everything! Even my revenge!"

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Even my revenge!

I may have flubbed the last one, but I know this one! That's from "Gargolyes", a fantastic animated series and a personal favorite. :-D

Didn't Disney have a hand with that series?
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Another round of quotes from Guy!

Have fun! Geek Movie Points listed below each entry:

1. Overheard from a manaical Crazy shortly before the legendary fist fight that destroyed Boscoe's Bar & Grill: "You know how people say, 'You're OK in my book', or 'In my book that's no good'. Well, I actually have a book. And everybody I ever met goes in this book. And now I've met you, and you're going in the book too. Unfortunately, now I'm gonna have to file you under chicken sh*t." +20 Movie Geek Points

2. Louie Light Fingers, a kleptomaniac Crazy, getting caught stealing a candy bar: "Boy, you wanna give me one good reason why you would steal a snickers bar."
Louie: The nougat?" +25 Movie Geek Points

3. General Jericho Holmes, shortly before his sneak attack on Tolkeen: "The enemy outnumber us a paltry 3 to 1, a match for any CS soldier. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a world brighter than anything we can imagine!" +35 Movie Geek Points

4. A Cyber Knight surverying the remains of a Tolkeen battlefield: "I've never seen so many men wasted so badly." +40 Movie Geek Points

Now, a few difficult bonus questions:

5. An unnamed Greot Headhunter: "People lose teeth talking like that. If you want to hang around, you'll be polite." +100 Movie Geek Points!!!

6. Brok Redman: "No one - but NO ONE - dies in the Palace without a command from the Emperor!" +200 Movie Geek Points

My hat is off to anyone who gets this one:
7. Ajax the Great, professional Juicer Gladiator, on his former manager:"He'll have you wrestling midgets in border towns for ten percent of the net." +300 Movie Geek Points
Last edited by Guy_LeDouche on Wed May 09, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Subjugator

Re: Another round of quotes from Guy!

Guy_LeDouche wrote:General Jericho Holmes, shortly before his sneak attack on Tolkeen: "The enemy outnumber us a paltry 3 to 1, a match for any CS soldier. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a world brighter than anything we can imagine!" +35 Movie Geek Points

/Sub

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

You are correct sir!!! Add 35 Movie Geek points to your total!

On an unrelated note, I love the Carpet of Adhesion quote.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

"The only rules that really matter are these: What a man can do, and what a man can't do. For instance: You can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man, or you can't. But piracy is in your blood boy, so you'll have to square with that someday. Now, me, for instance, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Queenstown all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not? "
-Captain Jack Sparrow, Great Lakes Pirate, to Will Turner, Free Quebec Operator.

"You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates, you're well on your way to becoming one. [accusing] Sprung a man from jail; commandeered a ship of the Coalition fleet; sailed with a buccaneer crew outta Queenstown... [pauses] And... you're completely obsessed with treasure. "
-Captain Jack Sparrow, Great Lakes Pirate, to Will Turner, Free Quebec Operator.

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
-Captain Jack Sparrow, Great Lakes Pirate.

Gibbs: Let's put some distance between us and this island and head out to open sea.
Captain Jack: Yes to the first and yes to the second, but only insofar as we keep to the shallows as much as possible.
Gibbs: That's seems a bit contradictory, Captain.
Captain Jack: I have every faith in your reconcilliatory navigational skills, Master Gibbs. Now where is that monkey? I want to shoot something.

Barbossa: "There's not been a gathering like this in our lifetime."
Captain Jack Sparrow: "And I owe them all money!"

"Now... bring me that horizon. "
-Captain Jack Sparrow, Great Lakes Pirate.
Last edited by glitterboy2098 on Thu May 10, 2007 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

glitterboy2098 wrote:Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Captain John Parrot, Great Lakes Pirate.

Erin Tarn: Your a good man. There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing.
Captain John Parrot: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
I already did that one a few pages ago.

IMMEDIATELY and the instant that I got home after watching PotC 2!! :lol:

Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador

Chello!

Guy_LeDouche wrote:Have fun! Geek Movie Points listed below each entry:

1. Overheard from a manaical Crazy shortly before the legendary fist fight that destroyed Boscoe's Bar & Grill: "You know how people say, 'You're OK in my book', or 'In my book that's no good'. Well, I actually have a book. And everybody I ever met goes in this book. And now I've met you, and you're going in the book too. Unfortunately, now I'm gonna have to file you under chicken sh*t." +20 Movie Geek Points

Stuntman Mike (Kurt Rusell), Grindhouse ("Deathproof")
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0

+425 Movie Geek Points!
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador

Chello!

Guy_LeDouche wrote:4. A Cyber Knight surverying the remains of a Tolkeen battlefield: "I've never seen so many men wasted so badly." +40 Movie Geek Points

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly...I think Lee Van Cleef ("Angel Eyes") said that...but it might have been Clint at the River Crossing...been a while.

Tony
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0

+425 Movie Geek Points!
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

Guy_LeDouche wrote:That's from "Gargolyes", a fantastic animated series and a personal favorite. :-D

Correct, Mr. LeDouche, have 25 Geek Points!

I believe that Disney was the ones who produced it; it was the brain-child of Greg Weisman and somebody else. Great show, and one of the few children's cartoons to show blood and rather realistic violence. Heck, they even did an arc dealing with after affects of one of the main characters getting shot with her own gun! Elisa was shown hobbling around on crutches for three or four episodes after that.

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

cornholioprime wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:Erin Tarn: Your a good man. There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing.
Captain John Parrot: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

I already did that one a few pages ago.

IMMEDIATELY and the instant that I got home after watching PotC 2!! :lol:

sorry, with as many pages as this thread has, i'm bound ot forget a few.

offending quote removed, a half dozen more added and attributed to the same source. :)
now we're consistant.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Rifts®”