Wizard/Thief

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

barna10
Hero
Comment: Started playing Palladium in 1990.

Wizard/Thief

Unread post by barna10 »

I know of the Gypsy Wizard/Thief, the Obsidian Spell thief, and the ninja Techgno-wizard. Are there any other spellcasting thief types?
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

wizard/thieves

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

One issue of the Rifter has a Techno-Wizard thief OCC. A little off topic, a Psi-Ghost would make quite the thief, as well.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Re: wizard/thieves

Unread post by Thinyser »

Captain Shiva wrote:One issue of the Rifter has a Techno-Wizard thief OCC. A little off topic, a Psi-Ghost would make quite the thief, as well.
Well duh :lol:

Since the thread is already being taken off topic (thanks Mon Capitan) can super powered humans learn magic? If so there would be some great potential there for some thief magery/superpowery goodness.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

wizard/thieves

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

If I remember correctly,there's a passage in the original Rifts Conversion Book that says something about all the PPE a superbeing has going into their powers (like some psychics)If not, in the interests of game balance, I'd still say no. If you allow this, you're getting ready to open a fifty-five gallon drum of worms. If you took a changeling and gave him the right magic OCC, you'd have something to work with, though.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”