+400 P.P.E/Level.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

CyCo
Hero

+400 P.P.E/Level.

Unread post by CyCo »

Yup, lunar eclipse.

Covens are forming circles of 13 while dancing widdershins, and satanists are sacrificing at their alters.

Gather, one and all, for it is the lunar eclipse.

8p
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Rallan
Champion

Unread post by Rallan »

Ninjabunny wrote:Wha?

Um... you might've noticed that there was a lunar eclipse just last week dude.

Back on topic though, serious wizards in Rifts don't care about major astronomical events. If you've got Summon & Control Rodents, a mulcher, and access to the local rubbish dump, you've got all the PPE you'll ever need :)
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

crap If I had known I could of paid one of those wiccan girls to
cast a spell to improve my love life.
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

I thought that this post was going to die a lonely death.

It (the lunar eclipse) was a nice orange/red here in Oz. But then, we're placed for a great view of it this time around.

8]
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Steeler49er wrote:Ozzy cheater bigman ... what with your..."Oh look at us Ozzys with our abbility to SEE the sky!! Were soooo cool cuz we don't have 99.9995% of our skys blanked out by lights from that boaringly lame city of Seattle like that Stupid Steeler49er in WA does!... :lol: We here in Oz laugh at you night blinded Washintoians.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "

.....Oh yah... I know that's what you really ment.... Oh, don't think I don't know what your thinking with your "Ooo lookatmeIliveinthemostawsommisstislandcountryintheworldcuzwegotAyersrockandyougotstuckwithastupidexplodingmountan!" thing... I'm whatchin you!!! :badbad:

So, you saw through that, huh??

8p
Eureka!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Prince Cherico wrote:crap If I had known I could of paid one of those wiccan girls to
cast a spell to improve my love life.
or remove the curse. :D ... Just kidding Cherico.

Seriously though, I didnt know of the Lunar Eclipse.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Incriptus
Hero
Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!

Unread post by Incriptus »

or have them help you win the lotto --- That last 300 million + jackpot was won by a wiccan
Rallan
Champion

Unread post by Rallan »

Steeler49er wrote:Ozzy cheater bigman ... what with your..."Oh look at us Ozzys with our abbility to SEE the sky!! Were soooo cool cuz we don't have 99.9995% of our skys blanked out by lights from that boaringly lame city of Seattle like that Stupid Steeler49er in WA does!... :lol: We here in Oz laugh at you night blinded Washintoians.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "

.....Oh yah... I know that's what you really ment.... Oh, don't think I don't know what your thinking with your "Ooo lookatmeIliveinthemostawsommisstislandcountryintheworldcuzwegotAyersrockandyougotstuckwithastupidexplodingmountan!" thing... I'm whatchin you!!! :badbad:

Hey it's not our fault the whole rest of the world sucks :)

Return to “Rifts®”