Really good space villian for space adventures?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rallan
Champion

Unread post by Rallan »

{There will be no ideas given for conversions - NMI} Oh wait, you said good villians :)
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

Is there a reason you aren't designing your own?
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Iron Warmonger from Gramercy Island
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

the blazen guy from Gramercy Island, the alien adventure from the GMG, and all of Skrapers
Last edited by dragon_blaze_99 on Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

dragon_blaze_99 wrote:the blazen guy from Gramercy Island

That guy wishes he can do the damage Alpha prime did
far as Im concerned shes the real villan
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

Prince Cherico wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:the blazen guy from Gramercy Island

That guy wishes he can do the damage Alpha prime did
far as Im concerned shes the real villan
he he he he he :lol:
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Unread post by Joseph Kerr »

Rianthenor from either Galaxy Guide, Heroes Unlimited Game Masters Guide, or Aliens Unlimited.
Help save the people who brightened my little brothers birthday, Palladium Books!!

Enigma - To the Sound of Rain.
Rallan
Champion

Unread post by Rallan »

Rallan wrote:{There will be no ideas given for conversions - NMI} Oh wait, you said good villians :)

Conversions say what? I brought up the Moonraker villian because he's one of the stupidest outer space villians of all time.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Rallan wrote:
Rallan wrote:{There will be no ideas given for conversions - NMI} Oh wait, you said good villians :)

Conversions say what? I brought up the Moonraker villian because he's one of the stupidest outer space villians of all time.
and to use him, he would have had to convert him to Palladium Rules. :D
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

space villains

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

If you get the Phase World supplements for Rifts, there's a race called the Prometheans. A renegade Promethean would work well for your purpose. Just convert him to SDC.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”