Looking for a specific spell or group of spells?

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

There isn't one. My suggestion would be to simply give her some kind of reality-warping power, which is adjudicated through PPE and spellcasting stylization.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

each and every spell does that. But it does so in a distinct way.

But there is no Generic 'Bend Reality' spell.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mouser13 »

Only thing close is miracle that a priest can, but even then that is limited.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Nothing that can.

Nothing even close.

Sorry.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

belial.1980 wrote:Forget all these nay-sayers!

The answer to your question is very easy. Simply summon a Djinn and make a wish. :D

Even if it doesn't come true, what harm could possibly come of it?

Except that their wishes don't change reality. the Djinn have to physically go out and do stuff to get it done.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
belial.1980 wrote:Forget all these nay-sayers!

The answer to your question is very easy. Simply summon a Djinn and make a wish. :D

Even if it doesn't come true, what harm could possibly come of it?

Except that their wishes don't change reality. the Djinn have to physically go out and do stuff to get it done.

So it'll take a little while... :D
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Nethel wrote:check under the palladium or rifts priest found under palladium fantasy and pathanons of the megaverse (I think). Both classes prayers and miracles can alter reality based on a pct via level that your gm may want to consider a adapted form to fill the gap for your hero's ability- greater control of magic, weather etc...

Not really. Priest miricles can give you specific powers but in no way do they alter reality.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”