Super heros and fasion

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Super heros and fasion

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Urban strikes long coat gracefully flew out behind him his
partner Lady Stormblade looked at him

"Its freaking hot urban Strike why the heck did I choose to wear
leather?"

"Because your invulnerable and you look horrible in spandex plus
leather is more durable."

"By the way how do you get your trench coat to do that?"

"First of all its not a trench coat it lacks several of the assessors
nessary for it to be called a trench coat, the proper name for my
long coat is a cossack second what are you talking about"

"Wait a minute how the heck do you know so much about clothing"

"I make all of my own costumes, how else do you think I managed
to get a black coat with waves near the bottoms and a bald eagle
flying under moon light? Its a custom job."

"You sew Mr Bad mofo long coat sews? and why do you need a coat
anyways your power is to change into a robot and fly you don't
need a costume"

"First of all tailoring is a noble trade that has been in existence for
generations, and I learned how to sew because in our line of business
if you don't know how to do basic tailoring you ether need a friend who
does, or you end up looking like a halloween reject or worse yet
like some bondage freak you know like you"

"I thought you liked my outfit"

"I never said I liked your outfit I just said it was better then the last
one, by the way what in gods name made you think fighting crime
in high heels was a remotely good idea?"

"Ok I will admit that was a really bad idea, I cant count the number
of criminals who got away because of those stupid heels, but I looked
so good in them."

"At least it was better then the white disco suit"

"Hey that was about female empowerment taking a traditional male
outfit and claiming the power behind it for myself"

"You looked like a clown, a very scary clown with a red afro god
knows how you got your hair to do that because it sure isn't naturally
like that"

"Um I used a wig to pull that off actually"

"Please tell me you burned it"

"but its fun"

"Your natural hair is much better looking if you stoped binding it
in a bun or better yet cut it a little shorter you would be cute"

"Wait a minute your the most macho guy I know and suddenly you
tell me you sew your own outfits, and now your giving me hair advice?"

"Make up advice too, you use to much lipstick"

"Lets get back on track urbanstrike how does your cossack do that?"

"Do what?"

"Look around us its the dead of summer theres no wind and yet your
coat is fluttering behind you, that should not be possible"

"Oh that I just sewed a wire mesh into my coat, on top of the look
it also provides some protection against knife slashes. I used to use
a fan under my coat but it was too loud."

"That is quite possibly the most egotistical thing I ever heard."

"At least its better then a smelly disco suit, cheap heels, and a ugly
red wig"
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
MrMom
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MrMom »

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Well, that is quite good and amusing, I must say. :lol:
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

:D

MOre awesomeness.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I agree! ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Please keep it coming Prince Cherico!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Re: Super heros and fasion

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Prince Cherico wrote:Urban Strike's long coat gracefully flew out behind him; his partner Lady Stormblade looked at him.

"Its freaking hot, Urban Strike! Why the heck did I choose to wear leather?"

Urban Strike turned to answer, with a wry smile on his lips. "Because your invulnerable, and you look horrible in spandex. Plus
leather is more durable."

She mopped her forhear with the back of her left forearm. "By the way, how do you get your trench coat to do that?"

"First of all, its not a trench coat. It lacks several of the assessors nessary for it to be called a trench coat; the proper name for my long coat is a Cossack. Second, what are you talking about?"

Lady Stormblade faced him with a pondered look to her features. "Wait a minute---how the heck do you know so much about clothing?"

"I make all of my own costumes," Urban Strike informed her. "How else do you think I managed to get a black coat with waves near the bottoms and a bald eagle flying under moon light? Its a custom job."

Stormblade's eye went wide in surprise. "You sew?! Mr. Bad Mofo long coat sews?! And why do you need a coat anyways? Your power is to change into a robot and fly--you don't need a costume."

Urban Strike repositioned himself to fully address her. "First of all, tailoring is a noble trade that has been in existence for generations, and I learned how to sew because, in our line of business, if you don't know how to do basic tailoring you ether need a friend who does, or you end up looking like a halloween reject--or worse yet like some bondage freak. You know," he finished half-gesturingly, "Like you."

Stormblade showed mock offense. "I thought you liked my outfit..."

Urban Strike shook his head. "I never said I liked your outfit. I just said it was better then the last one. By the way, what in God's name made you think fighting crime in high heels was a remotely good idea?"

Stormblade nodded in agreement. "Ok, I will admit that was a really bad idea. I can't count the number of criminals who got away because of those stupid heels...but I looked so good in them." She smiled, and teasingly showed off her current footwear, like a high-paid shoe model.

Urban Strike chuckled. "At least it was better then the white disco suit..."

Stormblade shook a finger at him. "Hey, that was about Female Empowerment, taking a traditional male outfit and claiming the power behind it for myself!"

Urban Strike again shook his head in dissapprovement. "You looked like a clown! A very scary clown with a red afro! God knows how you got your hair to do that, because it sure isn't naturally like that!"

Stormblade withdrew her pointing finger. "Um...I used a wig to pull that off actually...." she admitted.

Urban Strike's hand covered his face in embarrassment. "Please tell me you burned it...."

Stormblade turned away with her own wry smile. "But it's fun."

"Your natural hair is much better looking, if you stopped binding it in a bun," he pointed out, "Or better yet--cut it a little shorter. You would be cute...."

Stormblade turned back in amzement. "Wait a minute---you're the most macho guy I know...and suddenly you tell me you sew your own outfits, and now your giving me hair advice?"

"Make up advice too," he interjected. "You use too much lipstick."

Stormblade huffed. "Lets get back on track, Urban Strike. How does your 'Cossack' do that?"

Strike raised an eyebrow. "Do what?"

Stormblade opened her arms wide, indicating the area they stood in. "Look around us--it's the dead of summer, theres no wind and yet your coat is fluttering behind you! That should not be possible!"

Strike pointed to the inside of his coat. "Oh that? I just sewed a wire mesh into my coat; on top of the look it also provides some protection against knife slashes. I used to use a fan under my coat but it was too loud."

Now Stormblade his her face with an open hand. "That is quite possibly the most egotistical thing I ever heard."

Strike turned away with his arms folded. "At least its better then a smelly disco suit, cheap heels, and a ugly red wig...."

Lady Stormblade landed a noticable but good-natured kick to Urban Strikes 'unguarded' posterior. Both friends laughed before moving on to their patrol of the city.

{Hope you don't mind, Cherico, but I added a little punctuation & that last line to your great story.}
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”