Have N&SS but not Mystic China...

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

It does add some more martial arts powers to the overall mix. And some interesting forms. It's not to bad. If you are involved in a NS&S campaign it could be very useful.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Mystic China is basicly a world book for N&S....except w/o the detailed discription of the land the way RWBs do. :p

It have new OCCs, new skills, new Martial Arts Forms, Chi Magic, and new advisaries.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

I was very happy with Mystic China overall.

It has additional Martial Arts O.C.C.s as well as new Martial Arts. It includes O.C.C.s which aren't primarily combatative such as the Antiquarian and the Capitolist Entrepenuer.

Lots of cultural information which helps add flavor.
A brief but helpful guide to the Chinese language, additional weapons, and the element of Chinese-centric magic (Celestial Caligraphy, Mudra), and the mysticism of the Orient, specifically China.

It enables one to run a straight-up martial arts game, a more modern action-adventure game (similar to "Gun-Fu" movies from Hong Kong), or one could add the occult and supernatural elements for something wild and over-the-top, or dark and mysterious.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”