Other Non-human 'Borgs?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Other Non-human 'Borgs?

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Does anyone know of any non-humanoid borg types (other than the 1's in Rifts Japan and Warlord of Russia)? The reason is that I'm asking is that 1 of my freinds wants to have a non-human chasis for his character.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

Depending on how non-humanoid he's trying to get, a 'regular' cyborg can be altered pretty heavily. Extra pair of arms, tank treads, bug eyes, functional wings (attached back or arms), tentacles, multiple pairs on legs, custom faces, etc.
Beyond that there is the Robot Soldier OCC for powered armor and vehicles as bodies, or the Robot RCC for designing a straight up robotic body.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
Daikuma
Wanderer

Unread post by Daikuma »

Armorlord wrote:Depending on how non-humanoid he's trying to get, a 'regular' cyborg can be altered pretty heavily. Extra pair of arms, tank treads, bug eyes, functional wings (attached back or arms), tentacles, multiple pairs on legs, custom faces, etc.
Beyond that there is the Robot Soldier OCC for powered armor and vehicles as bodies, or the Robot RCC for designing a straight up robotic body.

I pretty much use the robot creation rules from Sourcebook 1 and just throw in a brain case or the like. There is also a lot of options for Centaur types already allowed for in the books.
sennin
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by sennin »

Don't forget the lion borg in China 2

Return to “Rifts®”