Psi stalkers ranged combat mdc

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Psi stalkers ranged combat mdc

Unread post by csbioborg »

At what range does the Psi Stalker turn into a MDC Say a Brodikl is firing a tk gun at 2000 feet is the psi stalker mdc
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: Psi stalkers ranged combat mdc

Unread post by Library Ogre »

The consensus I have seen is "within psychic sensing distance."

So if he can sense him, he turns MD.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Temporalmage
Hero

Unread post by Temporalmage »

I thought they had to be in hand to hand range.
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190003553
And TemporalMage went to the last page, Refusing to follow the trend." Ode to the Teleport Thread by The Fifth Business
And remember, "Book, Page number, and Quote", not, "Proclaim, Posture, and Belittle all those who think otherwise". Dead Boy
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Temporalmage wrote:I thought they had to be in hand to hand range.

Says nothing of the sort.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Voodoolaw
Wanderer

Unread post by Voodoolaw »

According to the new errata (found here - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=86457) on page 8, it's "whenever a Psi-Stalker engages in physical, hand to hand combat with an M.D.C. supernatural being or creature of magic..."
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

thanks

p. 154 First Column. Mega-Damage Transformation has been clarified.
9. Mega-Damage Combat. Even Wild Psi-Stalkers wear M.D.C. armor, but what has been a closely guarded
secret (even the CS is only now starting to suspect) is that whenever a Psi-Stalker engages in physical, hand to hand
combat with an M.D.C. supernatural being or creature of magic, his Hit Points turn into M.D.C., temporarily making
the mutant a minor Mega-Damage creature. This also occurs when on a ley line, giving the Psi-Stalker 50% more
M.D.C. and his M.D.C. is doubled at a nexus point. However, Psi-Stalkers still hate being on ley lines because of the
disruption to the senses they rely upon so heavily. Note: Although their H.P. becomes M.D.C. they still inflict S.D.C.
damage with their bare hands.
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Temporalmage
Hero

Unread post by Temporalmage »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
Temporalmage wrote:I thought they had to be in hand to hand range.

Says nothing of the sort.

Well I geuss it DOES say somthing of the sort! :lol:
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190003553
And TemporalMage went to the last page, Refusing to follow the trend." Ode to the Teleport Thread by The Fifth Business
And remember, "Book, Page number, and Quote", not, "Proclaim, Posture, and Belittle all those who think otherwise". Dead Boy

Return to “Rifts®”