fan til I die?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jerell
Hero

Re: fan til I die?

Unread post by Jerell »

I'll drink to that. (unfiltered sake right now, if anyone cares, and I'm fairly certain you don't. So why did I just type it? I'm not sure anymore... ;) )

:bandit:

My first was Robotech, but I did palladium soon after Robotech. I also tried all kinds of different systems, but Palladium is far and away my favorite. As he says, 'keep up the fight Kev.'
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

I'll second it. All of us and our fan written info is great, but we need more world books. Personally, I'm dying to read about the Old Kingdom and the Land of the South Winds.
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Aye! More world books! :x
Entiago
Adventurer

Unread post by Entiago »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:There are at least five manuscripts submitted that have been talked about, it all comes down to time.

and unlike the saying....time is not on our side :(
We may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us.
- the Book

another year come and gone without a PF release. :(
OldGeek
D-Bee

Unread post by OldGeek »

Jerell wrote:I'll drink to that. (unfiltered sake right now, if anyone cares, and I'm fairly certain you don't. So why did I just type it? I'm not sure anymore... ;) )
'

When discussing sake I always care...

As for the statement at hand (fan till I die) Palladium's core system (without the addon stuff such as the -10 rule) is likely one of the easiest systems to work with (for mixing genre, converting things into etc). I can't honestly say I like it better then all the others out there, but it's high on my list.

The one fault I find with it is the need to 'work' with it, generally due to contradictions and such (even as far back as first edition fantasy, blind effects were oddly varied in the penalties provided).
Wōdwulf Seaxaning
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Wōdwulf Seaxaning »

I'll be a fan till I die..I just want Kev to support his baby far more than he has. We need solid info on the bloody Wolfen. My 1st PFRPG character a Wolfen Witch which I really enjoyed even though I only got to play her once. We ended up going back to AD&D till my GM moved out of town shortly there after. I've only played PFRPG once since then, but I want to play it again asap.
Better Dead than Red!
F**k AntiFa! F**k Nazis! F**k Communists!

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”