Magic Net

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Magic Net

Unread post by Mouser13 »

I just wondering with the new wording of magic net how do you play it.

1) Needing a called shot of 16 or higher to hit? Does that mean you don't hit the person inside with-out.
2) DO you allow people to re magic net people?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Magic Net

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Mouser13 wrote:I just wondering with the new wording of magic net how do you play it.

1) Needing a called shot of 16 or higher to hit? Does that mean you don't hit the person inside with-out.
2) DO you allow people to re magic net people?

1) what are you smo*****? What book are you looking in?
The magic net is an auto hit unless the target makes a 16+ dodge. There is no mention of strike limitation against the net itself, and there is not dc rating of the net ether. as per PF2 Main & RBoM

2) If you mean, "Can a mage cast another magic net on those already in a magic net?" yes.

If you mean, "can I re-enegize a magic net already on someone?" only through the 'energize' spell dependent on the limitations of the energize spell. otherwise, no.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Magic Net

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

1) the part of the description referes to when a person wants to attack a person in the magic net.

They have to roll a called shot of 16 or higher, to not harm the net also.

in other words, to attack the char in the net w/o setting them free from the net.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”