Zombification – 2

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Zombification – 2

Unread post by Levi »

Not including your family or close friends, who do you think would be the most tragic person to see as a Zombie?
How about most comical?

For Tragic, I think I would go with Megan Fox. That would be a great disappointment.

Comical? I just can’t decide.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Ectoplasmic Bidet
Hero

Re: Zombification – 2

Unread post by Ectoplasmic Bidet »

Levi wrote:Not including your family or close friends, who do you think would be the most tragic person to see as a Zombie?
How about most comical?

For Tragic, I think I would go with Megan Fox. That would be a great disappointment.

Comical? I just can’t decide.

Yeah, I can agree with the Megan Fox tragedy. She's so freaking hot,
EDIT: Let's keep the comments clean! - NMI
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

being a father of two girls (6 yeard old and 11 month old) I'd have to say ANY small children would be tragic, Imagine having a zombie baby or toddler slowly coming at you and you are forced to decapitate them ?

comical: maybe Micheal Jackson and his backup dancers from thriller ?
Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

Razzinold wrote:comical: maybe Micheal Jackson and his backup dancers from thriller ?

FTW!!!
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

Razzinold wrote:being a father of two girls (6 yeard old and 11 month old) I'd have to say ANY small children would be tragic, Imagine having a zombie baby or toddler slowly coming at you and you are forced to decapitate them ?

With you on the tragedy front.

In terms of comedy, Josh Hilden zombified would be chucklesome :D
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

For funny/ironic, how about Anthony Hopkins? Or Shania Twain(she's a vegetarian)Or any celebrity famous for not eating?How about Jay and Silent Bob?
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

Stan Lee, followed by Pamela Anderson.

And for humor, how about Mary-Kate turning and nomming on her sister Ashley?
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

sHaka wrote:
Razzinold wrote:being a father of two girls (6 yeard old and 11 month old) I'd have to say ANY small children would be tragic, Imagine having a zombie baby or toddler slowly coming at you and you are forced to decapitate them ?

With you on the tragedy front.

In terms of comedy, Josh Hilden zombified would be chucklesome :D

As long as it's Josh HILDEN, my name is Josh too :D
velcRomanceR
Wanderer
Location: Being an interdimensional party provider/tour guide, I never know with any certainty where I'll be.

Unread post by velcRomanceR »

Most Tragic to see slain? -> No one. If they're Zombie, they are human no more.. unless there's a cure.. which there isn't.. yet.. eh.. kill 'em.

Most Humorous to see slain? -> Max Brooks
Nothing is true, all is permitted
Jockitch74
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jockitch74 »

Celine Dion would be the most comical. She looks kinda zombified already though...
"Knowledge is the key to the universe"
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Funny?? I'd have to say Jim Carry... Most definitely Jim Carry.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

How about Hugh Hefner, and the hordes of well endowed young ladies who inhabit the Playboy Mansion? Or an entire cheerleading squad? ( GIMME A B! GIMME AN R! GIMME AN A! GIMME AN I! GIMME AN N! GIMME AN S! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? BRAINS!! YYYAAAAYYY!!) Then they devour you. :lol:
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?

Return to “Dead Reign™”