Extended Psionic Power - Psyscape?

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Carindel
Explorer

Extended Psionic Power - Psyscape?

Unread post by Carindel »

Quick question about the Extended Psionic Power from the Psyscape book, i.e. the one that essentially doubles one Super-psionic power, start to finish. If the power chosen was Empathic Transmission, would that boost the percentage chances listed as well? In other words, would Despair/Sorrow create a 100% chance of enemies fleeing a battle, would Fear create a 120+% for enemies fleeing in terror, etc.? What grounds is there to state that this would NOT work (other than game balance)?
Carindel
Explorer

Re: Extended Psionic Power - Psyscape?

Unread post by Carindel »

Heck, while we're at it, does the extension apply to saving throws, i.e. does the -2 for Psionic Invisibility becomea -4? And Telekinesis - do you get a +6 to strike and +8 to parry with TK Super?
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Re: Extended Psionic Power - Psyscape?

Unread post by Grandil »

Another possibility is TKFF-40 M.D.C./lvl, or as I house rule it: 130+20/lvl=260+40/lvl. The
reason for that is I feel its a little underpowered, also thats what is says in S.D.C. worlds, why
not use it? Then theres Psychic body field-20/lvl.
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”