Martial Arts Question

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Crucible
Champion

Martial Arts Question

Unread post by Crucible »

I have a buddy who wishes to use a fusion character. Meaning using an alternative OCC: Palladium Fantasy RPG Monk, with Ninja and Superspies MA, in a Rifts setting. Whew! The typing on that one...LOL

Anyways, can some one direct me to some good choices, how to use duo HTH abilities, and where to look for Rifts conversions on the Chi Ablities. Thanks in advance.
L-20 Pulse Rifle=25,000 Credits, Plastic Man Full Environmental Armor=18,000 Credits, Speedster Hovercycle w/Nuclear power and Laser=461,000 Credits.

Playing Rifts with your five older children, PRICELESS.

See My New Campaign in story form
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=126287
Crucible
Champion

Re: Martial Arts Question

Unread post by Crucible »

Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:The Rift's conversion books either the origanal or the revised have Rifts convertions for N&SS. Chi abilities are also covered in Rifter #3 if you have it or could get a hold of a copy. As far as the charactor itself, using standard PFRPG Monk and the N&SS should be easy I wouldn't even make them spend the skill selections for it. And duo HTH abilites is handled by only being to use one at a time, one melee at a time.

Wow...very simple. Thanks.
L-20 Pulse Rifle=25,000 Credits, Plastic Man Full Environmental Armor=18,000 Credits, Speedster Hovercycle w/Nuclear power and Laser=461,000 Credits.

Playing Rifts with your five older children, PRICELESS.

See My New Campaign in story form
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=126287

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”