Two Weapons Crossed Tatoo

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Two Weapons Crossed Tatoo

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

I don't think that T-Men need to be more powerful.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:
thismorbidpoet wrote:I agree, the T-Men are already pretty powerful, but the Tat could use some modification... some of that would work, however, I'd increase the P.P.E. cost just to even it out.

T-Men are really tough at high levels, but their weapon are kinda week.
A flaming claymore will do 6d6 MDC. Add to it a Broken Chain for SN PS and he's got a lot of punch.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer

Misfit KotLD wrote:
thismorbidpoet wrote:I agree, the T-Men are already pretty powerful, but the Tat could use some modification... some of that would work, however, I'd increase the P.P.E. cost just to even it out.
T-Men are really tough at high levels, but their weapon are kinda week.
A flaming claymore will do 6d6 MDC. Add to it a Broken Chain for SN PS and he's got a lot of punch.
How does a flaming claymore do 6d6?
Sorry, I forgot to add the dripping blood.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer

Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:You're right, I think I will just "House Rule" a few more magic weapon features. That will work better. Though mabey a few improvements to two weapons crossed wil be in Order also.
I always found combining weapon tattoos works far better than using them singularly. Except the reptile slayer one, that's a bit specialized.
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:You're right, I think I will just "House Rule" a few more magic weapon features. That will work better. Though mabey a few improvements to two weapons crossed wil be in Order also.
I always found combining weapon tattoos works far better than using them singularly. Except the reptile slayer one, that's a bit specialized.
Same here, that serpent slayer is really specialized.
But at the same time, it can be useful, but I'd always duplicate it with a less specialized sword tatt.
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

thismorbidpoet wrote:

Do you allow two weapons crossed in combination with the others? For instance, Two flaming claymores crossed dripping blood? I've allowed that, though not to that particular extreme.

I'd allow it because theres a canon exsample of it. I tell my players that the tatoo should be on its own and not with some thing else though.

Odd, i've never seen a player make a T-man who didn't have that. it's their basic combo.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
thismorbidpoet wrote:
Do you allow two weapons crossed in combination with the others? For instance, Two flaming claymores crossed dripping blood? I've allowed that, though not to that particular extreme.
I'd allow it because theres a canon exsample of it. I tell my players that the tatoo should be on its own and not with some thing else though.
Odd, i've never seen a player make a T-man who didn't have that. it's their basic combo.
Sappho didn't. :P
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”