Loralton Academy: A New Class (PBP)

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Loralton Academy: A New Class (PBP)

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

Hello everyone.

Some of you might remember a game based around Loralton Academy created and ran by Uncle Servo and another GM who did not post here. I'm here to announce that after 4 years of Loralton being closed, Uncle Servo and I are going to reopen the doors to a new class.

If you are interested in following the action or joining the game, please check us out. The Website is not 100% complete yet, but the forums are. Staff, Facilities, and News are missing from the Frontpage.
www.loraltonacademyrpg.netau.net

The is a PBP game based around Heroes Unlimited but does merge some Marvel Movies into the universe, so it's not a strict HU game. However, there is no conversions on the site and no use of anything Marvel outside of GM backstory and cameo work. We currently are accepting up to 10 new students for our initial opening. More positions may become available as the first 10 move through Admissions.

Thank you all.

-Lonnie
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
gaby
Knight

Re: Loralton Academy: A New Class (PBP)

Unread post by gaby »

So no body got any ideas for New Students?
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

I have several, only some are useful for this type of campaigne though.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Rangin108 wrote:Is this still open?

I've got an old character who'd be perfect for the setting that I'd love to play again!

there is still one last untaken slot
two if your faster then the other guy
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

I'm out as a potential player, but I'd still like to lurk.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

Rangin108 wrote:So, what's up guys?

did you post it on the Loralton site
http://loraltonacademyrpg.netau.net/for ... board=12.0

just make a new Admission
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Sasqaricious
D-Bee

Unread post by Sasqaricious »

Rangin108 wrote:My chara's pretty much drawn up, still waiting on access to the forum.

She's a refugee from North Korea, who grew up in a prison camp. When the government discovered her mutant potential, she was treated essentially like a trained animal. She escaped when she was forced to kill someone who she thought was her little brother. Thanks to a human rights group that helps North Korean refugees, she made her way through the underground railroad, through China, into Thailand, & then to the US. Because a superhuman mutant was far beyond the resources of the small human rights group, they recommended she go to Loralton Academy.

She speaks very little, both because her English is not very good, & because of her untrusting nature. She is very guarded, but wants affection. However, because of her upbringing, she lacks a solid moral compass & many of the social understandings that the rest of us have.

Cause of Mutation: Genetic aberration
Unusual Physical Characteristics: Pointy ears, glowing red eyes.
Primary Power: Bio-Ghost
Secondary Powers: Extraordinary Physical Prowess, Nightstalking, Superhuman Strength

You have not posted it yet, lol, I was curious to see it written up.
Good music is deffined by the listener and not everyone else!
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

FaerieKnight wrote:
Sir_Spirit wrote:I have several, only some are useful for this type of campaigne though.

I got a few myself. Metahuman girl, product of a sick and twisted man's genetic experimentation. She would be at the school not only to learn to control her powers, but to learn humanity too.

Youthful genius who's too advanced for normal schools. Where can a school be found to teach such a technical wunderkind? The academy, of course.

did you post this character its really kind of fun
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Rangin108 wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:
Rangin108 wrote:So, what's up guys?

did you post it on the Loralton site
http://loraltonacademyrpg.netau.net/for ... board=12.0

just make a new Admission

I can't if I haven't been authorized to post on the forum. I'm still waiting for final confirmation e-mail.

ApocalypseZero is gone for a few days
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

were still looking for a few good people
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”