Longest used character

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Re: Longest used character

Unread post by keir451 »

Mine is Seamus Clancy. He started off as a Rifts Earth Mercenary Special forces OCC. I've been running him for nearly 7 years now and he's gone from being just a Merc to one of the rulers and founders of the "New" Martian colony after being Rifted into the Bubblegum Crisis universe. During those seven gaming years he helped fight and win Mars' independance from Earth, discovered the lost remnants of the Martian race (and became a Martian in form as well, and no these are not little green men or little grey men either, they're actually very human looking but with metallic skin tones and gem toned hair colors) while also founding an intergalactic empire. He has millions of descendants (immortality gained thru nano medichines) and occaisionally goes haring off to strange planets to meet beautiful women and discover strange civilizations.
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Grayson. I ended up playing the character for 7 years. He was a full conversion Cyborg.

Started out as a CS Shock Troop, ended up being a gun for hire along with the grp I played with. At lvl 7 tho I simply decided he had pretty much gotten to a point in time where he should be retired.
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

In Rifts, playing him off and on, for 13 years a 10th level Elven Mind Melter the name of Mazorrath.

but if we go to D&D/AD&D:

Then my greatest character was a 33rd level wizard named Voldern Sandstorm. That I underwent and passed the trails of Immortality (Wraith of the Immortals) and even raised him to a 4th level Immortal but the journey off and on...along with 5 resurrections took 21 years to complete.
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

I changed characters like socks. I had a grip of 'em I used to play. But Allen had a Cyberknight that he would play for years (but he hasn't played much, so it's not like he's high level or anything).
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

My 6th lvl Techno-Wizard, Captain Nathaniel Robert Hayes the Third, from our New West campaign. Almost 3 years.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Bood Samel
Adventurer
Comment: The only place worth going is too far.

Unread post by Bood Samel »

I played a Mystic Knight called Kalki for about 2 years solid of playing damn near every weekend. He was 7th level.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Level 7 Human Head Hunter Assassin named Asher Eisenfaust. Played him off and on for 6 or 7 years.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Bood Samel
Adventurer
Comment: The only place worth going is too far.

Unread post by Bood Samel »

Thats a cool name.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Bood Samel wrote:Thats a cool name.

Thank you.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

My oldest long used character ?? For Rifts ??

Scott O'Bryan. Was a Martial Artist. Had to rely on a friend he was created right using N&SS. Turned out he was not.
We were Rifted to Rifts. There I killed a Riathenor (AUrevised), and during the night the Symbiote Armor merged with Scott. Got him up to 10th lvl before I retired him in 2004. 7 years of off-on playing.

Current Longest PB character is a Splicer Biotic called Beastmaster. 6 years so far. Off-on playing him.

I use alot of character. Mostly Nightbane, Splicers, Borgs....
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Darkorinth wrote:
Danger wrote:My 6th lvl Techno-Wizard, Captain Nathaniel Robert Hayes the Third, from our New West campaign. Almost 3 years.

Only 6th level after 3 years, man the GMs around here are really stingy with the exp.

And stingy with money, and gems.

Don't get me started. Seriously. :badbad: :badbad: :badbad:

Sad thing is, I loved the character and the game.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D

Return to “Rifts®”