Wormwood and Iron Juggernauts

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Wormwood and Iron Juggernauts

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

An interesting topic came up in my group a while back and I thought it would be nice to post it here. If the Cathedral and the Unholy both gained the secrets to creating the Tolkeen Iron Juggernauts at the same time ---

What would each of the two powers do with the knowledge??

What type of Mass destruction could two armies of Iron Juggernauts cause to each other and the surrounding area (Wormwood) ?

and finally,

What would Wormwood do (if anything) to get rid of these New Metal Monsters??

**!!Have Fun Posting!!**
filo_clarke
Adventurer

Re: Wormwood and Iron Juggernauts

Unread post by filo_clarke »

Is there much iron on Wormwood? It seems as though there simply isn't enough in the way of raw materials and processing capabilities to produce legions of these things. I suppose one or two, but I don't see them being widespread.
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

filo_clarke wrote:Is there much iron on Wormwood? It seems as though there simply isn't enough in the way of raw materials and processing capabilities to produce legions of these things. I suppose one or two, but I don't see them being widespread.

and

Smashed wrote:Also aren't they elemental based and don't elementals and elemental magics not function as well on wormwood?

Iron is imported or with a few Blank Spell Crystals (Create Clay and Clay to Iron). Some elemental magics are reduced mostly the ones like River of Lava, Hurricane, Earthquake, ect and Elementals feel uneasy because there out of there element (but this could just make the Iron Juggernaut War Machines that more deadly in battle). Even if you take away many of the Iron Juggernauts Elemental spells they are a force to be fear with their Raw Power and regeneration factors.
Khanibal
Hero
Comment: Anything worth killing is worth overkilling.

Unread post by Khanibal »

Good grief! You lived?
"Then one day, I was just walking down the street and I heard a voice behind me say, 'Reach for it Mister.', and I spun around and there I was face to face with a six-year-old kid.
Well, I just threw my guns down, walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass.”

-Waco Kid (Blazing Saddles)

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”