Animal Tattoo Question

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MightyAtom
Wanderer

Animal Tattoo Question

Unread post by MightyAtom »

I was wondering if an animal was created by a T-man from a magic tattoo, then can that T-man see through the eyes or hear whatever that animal encountered?? I.e. using a hawk tattoo animal like a scout or something like that??

Thanks

MightyAtom :-D
"Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kick-ass."
Dr. Doom III
Knight

Re: Animal Tattoo Question

Unread post by Dr. Doom III »

No.

It makes a real smart pet. That's it.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell
***Posting of articles does not imply endorsement of such***
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

MightyAtom wrote:I was wondering if an animal was created by a T-man from a magic tattoo, then can that T-man see through the eyes or hear whatever that animal encountered?? I.e. using a hawk tattoo animal like a scout or something like that??

Thanks

MightyAtom :-D

Nope.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

no

--------

Unless it is an non-canon tattoo. sort of like how there are 'magic' tattoo weapons above weapons simple.
But then unless your char had a multi-track mind, you would ether sense out of your body or the Magic tattoo animal.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”