Ranged TW Weapons

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

LostOne
Champion

Ranged TW Weapons

Unread post by LostOne »

What are "the best" ranged TW weapons? In your opinion.
Please include what book they are in and why you think they are the best.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
Metathiax

Re: Ranged TW Weapons

Unread post by Metathiax »

Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:Nuhr Musket and pistol from th CS Navy SB. Both have good range and damage, and they have realy small PPE recharge cost for large payloads.

It is funny how often they change those weapons, first they were just tw then they were Nuhr now they are Nuhr with penalties for low strength.

I stick with the original just plain TW versions.
Khanibal
Hero
Comment: Anything worth killing is worth overkilling.

Unread post by Khanibal »

I've been playing with a design for a shoulder cannon using the Annhilate spell. I'd need a boatload of Lapus Lazuli to knock the ppe construction and activation costs down. It's awefully munchy, but if the GM doesn't start coughing up blood when I show it to him, I'll give it a try.
"Then one day, I was just walking down the street and I heard a voice behind me say, 'Reach for it Mister.', and I spun around and there I was face to face with a six-year-old kid.
Well, I just threw my guns down, walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass.”

-Waco Kid (Blazing Saddles)
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Thundergun and the Shard Pistol are both quite excellent.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Incriptus
Hero
Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!

Unread post by Incriptus »

I like my TK Sniper Rifle. 4d6 is standard damage in my games, and the +3 to strike is nice. Plus I enjoy the fact that Telekenisis has no recoil, sound, visual manifestation, doesn't show up on sensors.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”