Remote Viewing range

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Remote Viewing range

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

A character I am playing has Remote Viewing,and recently I went to use it in a game.The GM asked me what the range was,and I had never noticed this before,but there is nothing to indicate what the maximum distance can be to the target. I find it hard to believe the range is infinite. I have a sizable Palladium collection.and the power is listed in several books,and none of them give any better information. Has there ever been an official ruling on this that I am unaware of?
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Captain Shiva
Adventurer

Re: Remote Viewing range

After a little more research, I discovered the spell Locate, which has somewhat similar effects,has a range of 15 miles/level.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Mallak's Place
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mallak's Place »

My Rifts: Book of Magic gives the range as Self,distance 10 miles per level
Captain Shiva
Adventurer

Mallak's Place wrote:My Rifts: Book of Magic gives the range as Self,distance 10 miles per level

I need the range for the psychic power,not the spell(I had forgotten about the spell) But I might ask the GM if I can use that range. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”