Ninja Assassin

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

chef1
D-Bee

Ninja Assassin

Unread post by chef1 »

I saw the new movie Ninja Assassin and its a great movie!! Everything about the movie reminded me about Ninjas & Super spies. The abilities the ninjas was using throughout the was just like the ones in the book like: art of stealth, art of hiding, art of vanishing, and my favorite chi healing. The movie used a lot of different martial art powers which was pretty cool. The movie had the whole agency vs the ninjas!! With movies like GiJoe and Ninja Assassin I believe Ninjas & Super spies will be the next big thing at the next open house like Dead Reign was!! :bandit:
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Re: Ninja Assassin

Unread post by Grandil »

chef1 wrote:I saw the new movie Ninja Assassin and its a great movie!! Everything about the movie reminded me about Ninjas & Super spies. The abilities the ninjas was using throughout the was just like the ones in the book like: art of stealth, art of hiding, art of vanishing, and my favorite chi healing. The movie used a lot of different martial art powers which was pretty cool. The movie had the whole agency vs the ninjas!! With movies like GiJoe and Ninja Assassin I believe Ninjas & Super spies will be the next big thing at the next open house like Dead Reign was!! :bandit:

I heard it was weak...........
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Unread post by Grandil »

It was ok...... they all die like in Reservoir Dogs, saw it on On Demand.
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

My opinion: Ninja Assassin is infinately better than any movie named Ninja Assassin should be.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”