Palladium dimensions and a structure (or lack)

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Bood Samel
Adventurer
Comment: The only place worth going is too far.

Palladium dimensions and a structure (or lack)

Unread post by Bood Samel »

What are all of the offical palladium dimensions and do they have an offical structure in relation to one another?
Bood Samel
Adventurer

Re: Palladium dimensions and a structure (or lack)

Is there a list of all the offical dimensions?
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Official Dimensions are the Dimension Books. If you want to consider Palladium's other product lines as other dimensions then that is your prerogative. I do because I like it.

Splynnys Girlfriend the term Megaverse has more than one definition. One its a marketing term that Palladium uses. I.E. PB's front page logo: "Discover the Megaverse® Inside Palladium Books®" meaning all of Palladium various game lines and "Megaverseal Rules".

Two it also describes the various dimensions under the "Rifts" umbrella of products.

This is just my opinion and shouldn't be considered "official".
ImageImage
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

To be able to comprehend the true structure of the Megaverse and where everything lies in relationship to everything else? Well, it's like a lot of soap bubbles packed in an infinite room, only sharing the same space, at different times and... phase variables...with different...dimensional vicousity...surface tension....quantum signatures...aligned to...morphic fields....nueral projective reality thresholds.....solipististic heirarchies of perceived baseline energy transfer between...celestial spheres...ra'ansubniggarath'f'tang'neem'braykeee'th'ch....*head explodes*
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
novatomato
Wanderer

Unread post by novatomato »

personally I see the megaverse as a complex pattern weaved in a blanket like shape. Each strand is a dimension and each dimension is physically touching a few that are of the same, nearly similar, design (call these ones parallels) and each would also touch a large, nearly incalculable, number in one small place (call these ones perpendiculars). Using knowledge of the connection points of the perpendiculars one can shift themselves or a place along to a particular parallel that is not actually touching the one that is the starting point. This theory also has place for 'blank space' that has neither parallels or perpendiculars residing in it and also has room for what I call 'lose threads' that are dimensions that are at their end and are highly dangerous places to be.
It's a purely academic thought as it has no relation to how the game is run but I like how it pans out in my mind.
Bood Samel
Adventurer

I was hoping somebody had a list already of not only all the offical dimension books, but also all the little pocket dimensions, the dark realms, etc. and obscurely referenced places so I wouldn't have to go through all the books myself.
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Bood Samel wrote:I was hoping somebody had a list already of not only all the offical dimension books, but also all the little pocket dimensions, the dark realms, etc. and obscurely referenced places so I wouldn't have to go through all the books myself.

Megaverse Builder has a whole percentile table of Dimensions for that random rifting incident.
ImageImage
Bood Samel
Adventurer

Carl Gleba wrote:
Bood Samel wrote:I was hoping somebody had a list already of not only all the offical dimension books, but also all the little pocket dimensions, the dark realms, etc. and obscurely referenced places so I wouldn't have to go through all the books myself.

Megaverse Builder has a whole percentile table of Dimensions for that random rifting incident.

Oh, thanks!
X'Zanthar
Wanderer

Unread post by X'Zanthar »

The big pains are temporal and parallel dimensional anomalies.

When you access HU Earth, does it eventually turn into Rifts Earth? Or does some other Non HU past Earth turn into it? Same goes for Chaos Earth.

When you go from one parallel dimension to another that has say a you in each one, etc, it seems ok. But what if you become some super powerful wizard, are you that way in each? What if you become a god? Our group had to muddle this out over a pizza and a few beers one evening. We came up with a law of inverse power, where the more powerful you get, the less likely you could exist in a parallel dimension. So, walter the 20th level mage finally eats that egg of immortality and somewhere in the multiverse his last double dies in an accident or old age. It sounded better then, at 2 am,but we go with the essense of it since there seems to be little other structure to the multiverse :crane:
strtkwr
Explorer

Unread post by strtkwr »

X'Zanthar wrote:The big pains are temporal and parallel dimensional anomalies.

When you access HU Earth, does it eventually turn into Rifts Earth? Or does some other Non HU past Earth turn into it? Same goes for Chaos Earth.

Here is my personal thought to how it all works together. BTS is the prequel to CE and Rifts. HU, TMNT, Mystic China and N&SS are part of an alternate earth, representing different aspects of the same world. After the Bomb, NightBane, Systems Failure, and Dead Reign are all individual alternate earths, where something changed that altered the course of history.

I would expect the PC's to have a alternate in each of the worlds, no matter how powerful they had. The alternate could be good, bad, or selfish, and with different abilities, but probably somewhat equal in power.

That is just my take on how all the pieces should fit together.
Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

That is the call of the deep doo-doo bird. I must fly!
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

strtkwr wrote:
X'Zanthar wrote:The big pains are temporal and parallel dimensional anomalies.

Here is my personal thought to how it all works together. BTS is the prequel to CE and Rifts. HU, TMNT, Mystic China and N&SS are part of an alternate earth, representing different aspects of the same world. After the Bomb, NightBane, Systems Failure, and Dead Reign are all individual alternate earths, where something changed that altered the course of history.

I would expect the PC's to have a alternate in each of the worlds, no matter how powerful they had. The alternate could be good, bad, or selfish, and with different abilities, but probably somewhat equal in power.

That is just my take on how all the pieces should fit together.

That's how it used to be, but then one writer got lazy and made canon stuff for Rifts canon for ATB in Mutants In Orbit. After that there was a slow progression into the "Every Earth" past for Rifts.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

taalismn wrote:To be able to comprehend the true structure of the Megaverse and where everything lies in relationship to everything else? Well, it's like a lot of soap bubbles packed in an infinite room, only sharing the same space, at different times and... phase variables...with different...dimensional vicousity...surface tension....quantum signatures...aligned to...morphic fields....nueral projective reality thresholds.....solipististic heirarchies of perceived baseline energy transfer between...celestial spheres...ra'ansubniggarath'f'tang'neem'braykeee'th'ch....*head explodes*

:lol: Thats why i don't think about it too much.
The Dragon Has Spoken
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

I actually figure that every dimension that exsists directly touches every other dimension that exsists along a hyperdimensional plane. Thus, you don't have to go though one dimnesion to get to another, you can move directly from any dimension to any other with equal ease.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Jay05
Adventurer

Unread post by Jay05 »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:I actually figure that every dimension that exsists directly touches every other dimension that exsists along a hyperdimensional plane. Thus, you don't have to go though one dimnesion to get to another, you can move directly from any dimension to any other with equal ease.
This! :D Good god! I totally agree with Nekira here
strtkwr
Explorer

Unread post by strtkwr »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:I actually figure that every dimension that exsists directly touches every other dimension that exsists along a hyperdimensional plane. Thus, you don't have to go though one dimnesion to get to another, you can move directly from any dimension to any other with equal ease.

Actually, isn't the ability to do this very thing that makes Rifts Earth so unique and valuable? That it has so many portals directly to other dimensions?
Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

That is the call of the deep doo-doo bird. I must fly!
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

strtkwr wrote:

Actually, isn't the ability to do this very thing that makes Rifts Earth so unique and valuable? That it has so many portals directly to other dimensions?

No, what makes it so unique and valuble is the ability to do it easially due to the high magic and ley lines, making it easier to cast the spells quicker and easier. You can make portals directly form other dimensions anywhere, there's just much more PPE to do it with on Rifts Earth.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Bood Samel wrote:What are all of the offical palladium dimensions and do they have an offical structure in relation to one another?

The Dimension of Rifts Earth.
The current Megaversal Nexus, it has the highest overall magical levels of magic anywhere in the Megaverse. The only Game Setting that has direct connections to all the others (and even other rifts to the past!) via its various Rifts and nexuses.

Dimensional connections:
Has permanent connections to every other Game Setting that Palladium provides. It even has a few rifts that go back in time, an absolute rarity in the Palladium Megaverse.

The Dimension of Planet Palladium.
Implied in some (PFRPG) texts to have been the previous Megaversal Nexus before Rifts Earth, this dimension is the home and playground of the dreaded Old Ones -or at least, according to the Tristine Chronicles, this is the place where the Old Ones finally decided to settle down and play (the magical levels of this planet used to be on par with that of Rifts Earth. Only known celestial bodies in this dimension are Planet Palladium, its moon, and the star that it orbits.

Dimensional connections:
Has at least one permanent connection to Rifts Earth; the Joker of Palladium and Doctor Articulus (see Rifts: Vampire Kingdoms) are implied to travel back and forth at will.

The Dimension of Hades.
Implied in some (PFRPG and Rifts Dimension Book) texts to be the creation of the Old Ones, stocked with beings called Demons for use as the Old Ones' megaversal shock troops. Like its counterpart, Dyval, its infernal residents enjoy a rather unique form of effective immortality when venturing out to other realms (and dying elsewhere).

The makeup of Hades is a vastly larger mirror-image of Planet Palladium, only there is lava where the water should be -which means that this is what makes up the vast majority of Hades -and water where the lava should be (which, you guessed it, means that you pretty much only find permanent sources of water in Hades at places where there are active volcanoes in the Palladium World).

Dimensional connections:
Has a permanent connection to both the Palladium World proper and a gate or two on Rifts Earth.

The Dimension of Dyval.
Implied in some (PFRPG and Rifts Dimension Book) texts to be the creation of the Old Ones, stocked with beings called Deevils for use as the Old Ones' megaversal shock troops. Like its counterpart, Hades, its infernal residents enjoy a rather unique form of effective immortality when venturing out to other realms (and dying elsewhere).

Dimensional connections:
Has a permanent connection to both the Palladium World proper and a gate or two on Rifts Earth.

The Dimension of Wormwood.
A seemingly self-contained 'pocket dimension,' this place is home to a one-of-a-kind experiment called the Living Planet. Low in overall magic energy, this place remains largely undiscovered by megaverse-spanning beings (a good thing for the residents, as they are relatively helpless and powerless compared to other worlds and dimensions).

Dimensional connections:
Has a series of permanent rifts via its Worldgate portal to both Center and Rifts Earth.

Alternate Earth Dimension: After The Bomb.
An alternate Earth where there was no Coming Of The Rifts, just an eerily similar event called The Flash. Home to talking mutant animals, once even including a certain quartet of martial-arts practicing reptiles led by a certain rodent.

Dimensional connections:
No known direct dimensional connections to any other Game Setting. Can be reached from Rifts Earth and its innumerable rifts to every other Game Setting (provided one knows where to look and which Rift to go through).

Alternate Earth Dimension: Beyond The Supernatural.
An "alternate" Earth virtually identical to our own, only Magic and Monsters are real, commonplace, and yet kept out of the public eye. It was from this Earth-in-the-past (roughly corresponding to our own present day) that Victor Lazlo was pulled into space and time by an unexpected burst of magical energy and transported into the future Rifts Earth.

NOTE: The Earth of Beyond The Supernatural might actually be Rifts Earth in its distant past.

Dimensional connections:
A traveler can reach Rifts Earth from at least one known location (Victor Lazlo was near the magical ruins of an excavated site when he was pulled through), and some hard-to-find rifts on 23rd/24th Century Rifts Earth can go back to that time in the past.

The Dimension of Phase World.
An alternate Earth wherein a race called The First created an artifact called The Cosmic Forge and used it to eventually seed their tri-galactic cluster with sentient life.

Despite beliefs to the contrary, this setting does NOT contain Rifts Earth; their normal Earth is in another galaxy far away from these three, and Rifts Earth has to be reached via a dimensional teleporter on Center or through dimensional magic.

The only game setting at the present time (with the possible exception of the Secret Project at the Lone Star Complex, and maybe the Megaversal Legion as well) wherein interdimensional teleportation is done by technological means.

Dimensional connections:
Phase World has probably the highest known number of interdimensional portals, second only to Rifts Earth. From Phase World, one can journey to and from the universe/dimensions of Wormwood, Mount Olympus, Asgard, planet Palladium, the universe/dimension of Heroes Unlimited, and Rifts Earth.

The Dimension-Between-Dimensions Prison of the Unnameable Beings.
The current location of the Old Ones and other, so-called unnameable beings. This place actually lies between dimensions, and is therefore effectively unreachable by anybody who doesn't actually know where it is, even if they deliberately try to search for it. The prison's current "warden" is the Hindu/Vedic super-god, Brahma, and possibly Zurvan has some role in maintaining the prison's integrity as well. Unlike normal prisons, the captives here are not only physically and magically imprisoned, but also constantly sedated. Lictalon has implied that he is also responsible for maintaining the barrier's strength.

It is unclear whether or not the current prisoners were placed there from across the Megaverse all at the same time by the super-spell cast over 100,000 years ago by Lictalon, Kym-Nark-mar, and Thoth on Planet Palladium, or if the Old Ones are merely the newest additions to the menagerie.

Dimensional connections:
This location is for all intents and purposes, utterly unreachable except by a select few beings in the Megaverse.

The Dimension of the Mechanoids.
The First Cataclysm (to coin a phrase) ripped numerous Atlanteans from Rifts Earth some 25,000 years ago and placed them on this planet in another, unnamed dimension...whereby A Series Of Unfortunate Events gave rise to the nihilistic cadre of humanoid-hating cyborgs known as the Mechanoids.

Despite the fact that the Mechanoids have never yet learned to traverse dimensions, they are nevertheless feared and hated throughout the entire Megaverse, with the peoples of several civilizations coming into contact and conflict over thousands of years (including the Kittani).

Dimensional connections:
No known direct dimensional connections to any other Game Setting. Can be reached from Rifts Earth and its innumerable rifts to every other Game Setting (provided one knows where to look and which Rift to go through). ARCHIE-3 once accidentally led a small number of them to Rifts Earth via a random portal cast by a Shifter, but that group was later, fortunately, destroyed.

The Dimension of Splicers.
Probably the most magically-dead dimension in Palladium Books (or at least the most magically-dead planet), this is an unnamed planet -not an alternate Earth -where spacefaring humans have set up an entire colony world, and later created the schizophrenic, humanity-exterminating artificial intelligence called N.E.X.U.S.

This dimension/world is so magically dead, it is not likely ever to be found by inter-dimensional explorers using magic....and those few that do make it here, try to go back to wherever they came from as quickly as possible. No known Ley Lines on this planet, an absolute rarity in the Palladium Megaverse.

Dimensional connections:
No known direct dimensional connections to any other Game Setting. Can be reached from Rifts Earth and its innumerable rifts to every other Game Setting (provided one knows where to look and which Rift to go through). This world/dimension has the lowest magical level of any known Game Setting, and as such is effectively invisible to dimensional travelers trying to reach this dimension by their own power.

Alternate Earth Dimension: Heroes Unlimited.
An alternate Earth straight out of a comic book, with literally more super-powered heroes and villains than you can literally shake a stick at. This world/dimension is otherwise as magically-weak as Rifts Earth was at 'low ebb' following the First Cataclysm brought about by the experiments of the ancient Atlanteans.

This dimension is home to the game settings of Heroes Unlimited, Aliens Unlimited, and Skraypers.

Dimensional connections: There are portals to the Heroes Unlimited universe from the Rifts Earth dimension and from Center in the Phase World dimension. This dimension is rumored to have rifts going to other places in the Megaverse, and the Demons and Deevils have fairly recently established portals leading to and from this Game Setting.

Alternate Earth Dimension: Dead Reign.
An alternate Earth virtually devoid of magical energy. Its Earth is home to a zombie plague which has killed off well over 99% of the entire planet's population.

Dimensional connections: No known direct dimensional connections to any other Game Setting. Can be reached from Rifts Earth and its innumerable rifts to every other Game Setting (provided one knows where to look and which Rift to go through). This world is, magically, almost dead and as such is magically invisible to dimensional travelers and conquerors such as the Splugorth.

Alternate Earth Dimension: Nightbane.
An alternate Earth similar in terms of magical energy to 'low ebb' Rifts Earth, but taken over by a group of mystically-empowered, ultra-powered beings called the Nightlords.

The Night Lands are intrinsically linked to the real world in the same way that Hades is linked to Palladium, only to a much greater degree (the architecture of buildings in the NightLands even changes to match the styles of its earthly counterpart, right down to famous landmarks) -on some occasions, mass casualty events on Earth have also caused massive damage and deaths in the Night Lands!

Dimensional connections: No known direct dimensional connections to any other Game Setting. Can be reached from Rifts Earth and its innumerable rifts to every other Game Setting (provided one knows where to look and which Rift to go through).

The Astral Plane:
Technically connected to everywhere else since all living beings in the Megaverse access it on at least some level, even the most magically-dead worlds -provided one knows where, and how, to look. Technically, the "home" of the Psynex Entity and the 'town' known as Psyscape.

Dimensional connections: Its nature essentially makes it potentially accessible to anyone, from anywhere in the Megaverse except those beings trapped in dimensional prisons.

Nxla's Dimension.
Simply put, it is implied that he is the undisputed master of this other realm, having turned each and every single sentient there into a Soulless Xombie.

Dimensional connections: No known direct dimensional connections to any other Game Setting. Can be reached from Rifts Earth and its innumerable rifts to every other Game Setting (provided one knows where to look and which Rift to go through).

Alternate Earth Dimension: Robotech.
An alternate Earth completely devoid (?) of magical energies, wherein the otherwise peaceful inhabitants of 21st Century Earth inadvertently get themselves embroiled in a millennia-old galactic conflict between the Robotech Masters and the Invid.

An almost completely technological setting virtually removed from every other Palladium setting; intradimensional warping is accomplished via space fold technology and magic is unheard of though presumably existent in some way, shape or form.

The Eternity Labyrinth.
The inter-dimensional prison wherein Ahriman and the vast majority of a Demon variant called the Dysasha are imprisoned.

Dimensional connections: As a Dimensional Prison, and a currently secure one, this dimension cannot be reached by any known means, not even from the many portals on Rifts Earth.

The Prison of The Unholy.
Briefly touched upon in Rifts: Wormwood, this prison is the 'home' of a group of supernatural evil beings named The Unholy. They can only leave their interdimensional prison under very peculiar circumstances, and once they get to another world, they can not leave it by any means. They are currently inhabiting the planet Wormwood -although how they found that magically-weak world in the first place remains a mystery.

Dimensional connections: For unknown reasons, the Unholy's prison dimension is currently linked to the planet Wormwood. No other known way to access the realm, and it further appears that only the Unholy know how to get out of it.

Alternate Earth Dimension: Dimension of the Manhunters.
An alternate Earth/space setting where, in a series of events not too dissimilar to the goings-on in the Mechanoids Dimension, a species of killer robot called the Manhunters was created.

Home of the (totally?) invincible Mulka.

Last edited by cornholioprime on Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

We must not forget The Dimension of Robotech Earth as well as The Dimension of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

keir451 wrote:We must not forget The Dimension of Robotech Earth as well as The Dimension of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I deliberately didn't cover Robotech Earth (okay, I accidentally didn't cover Robotech Earth).

I already "covered" TMNT in the "After The Bomb" section....sort of.

However, I just remembered another book that I should have added to the list. I shall do so now.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Blindscout
Adventurer
Comment: An armed populace is a safe populace.

Unread post by Blindscout »

Don't forget about Skraypers, Cornholio.
Guy_LeDouche wrote:Any experiment of any kind that starts with "hold my beer" should make the property owner immune to frivolous lawsuits.

Mack wrote:Oh, and if the POTUS evey gave me a nuke, I think I'd aim it at Bieber.

_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

BEEP BEEP Let's go for a ride in the Jeep!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Blindscout wrote:Don't forget about Skraypers, Cornholio.
I am pretty sure that they occupy the same universe as the rest of Heroes/Aliens Unlimited.

I just KNEW that I had forgotten something or other, and I'll soon adjust my entries accordingly.

(P.S. I typed up all of those entries from memory and on-the-fly. Aren't I a smrt littul boy?)

Blindscout
Adventurer
Comment: An armed populace is a safe populace.

Unread post by Blindscout »

cornholioprime wrote:
I am pretty sure that they occupy the same universe as the rest of Heroes/Aliens Unlimited.

I just KNEW that I had forgotten something or other, and I'll soon adjust my entries accordingly.

(P.S. I typed up all of those entries from memory and on-the-fly. Aren't I a smrt littul boy?)

I went back through the Skraypers book, it is listed as being in the Corkscrew galaxy, so it's governed by your posting of the Phase World dimension. :-)
Guy_LeDouche wrote:Any experiment of any kind that starts with "hold my beer" should make the property owner immune to frivolous lawsuits.

Mack wrote:Oh, and if the POTUS evey gave me a nuke, I think I'd aim it at Bieber.

_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

BEEP BEEP Let's go for a ride in the Jeep!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Blindscout wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

I went back through the Skraypers book, it is listed as being in the Corkscrew galaxy, so it's governed by your posting of the Phase World dimension. :-)
Except that Heroes Unlimited is set in our present day, more or less........and Phase World is currently in the "Rifts Earth Present" of the late 23rd-early 24th century.

Like I said in that earlier post, good luck explaining that to curious players. :D

Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Cornholio - you also forgot:

1. Planes of Mist (DB2)
2. Scorched Lands (DB2)
3. Megalopolis (sp?)/ Olympia (DB2)
4. Spires (DB7)
5. The Great Machine (DB7)
6. Garbage Pit (DB7)

There are prolly a billion others that are hinted at somewhere in the books, but those 6 came to my mind.
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Another Alt Earth -- Systems Failure
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”