My Dead Reign Character Sheet

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

I put this together for a Dead Reign game. I wanted a character sheet that was quick to move around, yet slightly less dull to look at than the one included in the book. The game I'm running will be for some RPG noobs in what might be the first in a series of one shots using pre-generated characters, so it might not suit those who like to detail their beloved characters at length.

It's designed to be printed on three sheets of paper. Page 1 on the first sheet, Pages 2 & 3 duplexed on the second sheet and Page 4 on the "back" of the third sheet. When printed and stapled, the front page gives the most used stats and flipping over to the rear gives access to the character info. The triangle in the corner of the page reminds players what's on the next page.

Just thought I'd share it and, perhaps, it might be of use to someone - glad to hear any feedback!

LINK
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Re: My Dead Reign Character Sheet

Unread post by Torval »

I think it is nicely done and applaud your effort. With that said, I won't be using it full time. Its not a particular problem that I have with your character sheet for DR but I'm just used to the one I have been using and would rather stick with it at this point.

With that being said, I will give it a test drive on my next DR character if you would like more feedback on the sheet and my experience with it. Problem is, I haven't been in a DR campaign in about 8 months or so. I don't know when the next one will start up.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

Cheers Torval, and I know how you feel, the Dead Reign one shot I've been planning has been waiting for nearly a year now - hopefully this spring/summer; then perhaps I'll post my own feedback on how well the sheet turned out!
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

ive printed one off & it looks pretty good :ok:
connecting the dots
sHaka
Hero

Unread post by sHaka »

Awesome! Haven't printed it myself yet! :oops:
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

dude it ispure awsomness i love it an going to be making copies of it this week.
sHaka
Hero

Unread post by sHaka »

dargo83 wrote:dude it ispure awsomness i love it an going to be making copies of it this week.

Cheers dargo :ok:

Love to hear any feedback should you get round to using them in a game.
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

i should be using them in my game eather this weekend or next so yes ill let u know how it went.
Saustin65
D-Bee
Comment: "If you're not having fun, then what's the use of living for."

Unread post by Saustin65 »

Would like to know if there is another way to see this character sheet. I don't use google or gmail.
I am very interested in seeing different character sheets or dead reign.

Return to “Dead Reign™”