rifter 55 cover & content

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Greg Diaczyk
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Official "Wayne Smith Clone"

Re: rifter 55 cover & content

Unread post by Greg Diaczyk »

Just got mine the other day have only made it through three articles thus far.

The Soul stuff was interesting but really short

The Ancestral Mystic was ok, but I couldn't really see myself playing it.

The Triax Updates were awsome. When I first got WB 5 I loved the tech, but was put out by the fact that normal CS soldiers where better than the NGR... This really seems to fix things and also brings them in line with RUE. Great Work Brandon K. Aten! :D
Greg Diaczyk,
"Wayne Smith Clone"
Palladium Freelance Writer and Editor

JMHutchins
D-Bee
Comment: Author of the Dark Day Chronicles in the Rifter magazines.

Unread post by JMHutchins »

BookWyrm wrote:OK, here's my quick review of Rifter #55;

While I didn't go though the PFRPG articles right away, Dark Day Chronicles Vol. 3 continues to be a good read.

All in all, another excellent issue! Kudos to all involved!

Thanks a lot for the compliment! I've really enjoyed writing the Dark Day Chronicles and have many more planned to submit. I hope I can continue to entertain.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Greg Diaczyk wrote:The Triax Updates were awsome. When I first got WB 5 I loved the tech, but was put out by the fact that normal CS soldiers where better than the NGR... This really seems to fix things and also brings them in line with RUE. Great Work Brandon K. Aten! :D

Thanks for the feedback, Greg. That means a lot coming from you. looking forward to China 3 and playing some badass Chinese magic users. (Also stoked about Lemuria, but the release of China 3 is oging to be like Christmas.)
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”