Best characters

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jerell
Hero

Re: Best characters

Unread post by Jerell »

Whoa! :lol: Are we doing real on-topic post now? I always did like the Venture bros. Good stuff that.

Well if I'm going to get on topic, I may as well get on with it too. I had a mostly average stats save for a high MA and decent PB, human mercenary tank commander named Ragnahild that was lot's of fun, and had lot's of character. And that character to me was my "best."
SamBell
Explorer
Comment: What is grief, if not love preserving?

Unread post by SamBell »

anapuna wrote:
SamBell wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:
SamBell wrote:Well I don't rememeber a 100% cuz I made him years ago, but he was from
Heroes unlimited and he had super strength, and sonic speed and some eugenic stuff and some minor abilities. And he didnt do much with his life, before becoming a champion of light he dedicated his life to becoming stronger (much like atlas) and so he basically had all physical skills that bumbed him up. And people question me ALL the time how his stats got so high. And I really REALLY wish I rememebered how they got there exactly, sometimes I doubt it myself lol, but I assure you I don't cheat. He is 100% legit. I swear. I just cannot remember the details. He does however have the ability to play the bass guitar and sing very well at a skill level at about 87%. (he was in a band with a dragon juicer named Abel and a Pogtal giant named Grümmok). Also he had exploits where he met Sheaogorath, yes from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Shivering Isle. But yeah I'm sorry I dont remember the details.

*Breaks the 4th wall and looks at the audience*

:|

Seriously, I don't follow?

umm you need more pinky pie in your diet. google pinky pie and look for a picture of a pony staring down the audience IE you! you will get the image.

I still don't follow, I may seem a little dense, but idk what a pink pony has to do with my character. Sooo. Lol
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

Mech-Viper Prime wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall here read this sambell

I know what the fourth wall is, I just don't get the audience thing
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

SamBell wrote:
Mech-Viper Prime wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall here read this sambell

Don't worry about it.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

Killer Cyborg wrote:
SamBell wrote:

Don't worry about it.

Okay lol. But is my character purdy good?
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

Killer Cyborg wrote:
SamBell wrote:

Don't worry about it.

I won't.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

sounds like sambells character was made with the immortal category of heros unlimited out of one of the powers unlimited books.

it's easily the stupidest, most munchkin, and unbalanced category ever. eugenics is pretty bad too.

all around, i'd call bs on the character. and never allow it in my game.

especially since having high mdc isn't worth much without the ability to get things done. I'd also like to call bs on the spd. i've done calculations, and its real, really, really hard to get a spd that high without cheating the rules.

that all said, my best character was the one with the least combat ability and power in a group of super humans. a mere latent psionic human. whom everyone was afraid of, and had the nickname Demon Lord. he was a nice guy too. just scary.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:sounds like sambells character was made with the immortal category of heros unlimited out of one of the powers unlimited books.

it's easily the stupidest, most munchkin, and unbalanced category ever. eugenics is pretty bad too.

all around, i'd call bs on the character. and never allow it in my game.

especially since having high mdc isn't worth much without the ability to get things done. I'd also like to call bs on the spd. i've done calculations, and its real, really, really hard to get a spd that high without cheating the rules.

that all said, my best character was the one with the least combat ability and power in a group of super humans. a mere latent psionic human. whom everyone was afraid of, and had the nickname Demon Lord. he was a nice guy too. just scary.

So yeah my characters legit
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

Jerell wrote:Whoa! :lol: Are we doing real on-topic post now? I always did like the Venture bros. Good stuff that.

Well if I'm going to get on topic, I may as well get on with it too. I had a mostly average stats save for a high MA and decent PB, human mercenary tank commander named Ragnahild that was lot's of fun, and had lot's of character. And that character to me was my "best."

When your character looks like a normal human and turns a pair of unconcious flooper bandits into impromptu nun-chucks to get out of a bandit camp I can't really think of anything else to compare it to.
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:
kogwar
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: "Alea iacta est." The die is cast.

Unread post by kogwar »

A new one i made a titan with amnesia who now goes by the name of Paul Bunyon woke up and was found by some loggers and so (like handcock in the movie) took on the name.
“Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.”
― George S. Patton Jr.

Working on: New West Rifter submission

Campaigns:
The Sons Of DustWater campaign
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

I.Q.: 30
M.E: 26
M.A.: 24
P.S.: 20/40SN
P.P.: 25/33SN
P.E.: 16/34SN
P.B.: 18/28
Spd.: 12/34
Flying: 60
M./S.D.C.: 802 / 554 HP 248 (Rifts HP 248 + SDC 554 = MDC 802)
see 4000' in dark, physical attacks do 1/2 damage, heat & fire do 1/2 damage, 60% chance to blind opponents if your viewed in bright sun light.
H.F.: capped 16 no cap 52
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Colt47 wrote:
Jerell wrote:Whoa! :lol: Are we doing real on-topic post now? I always did like the Venture bros. Good stuff that.

When your character looks like a normal human and turns a pair of unconcious flooper bandits into impromptu nun-chucks to get out of a bandit camp I can't really think of anything else to compare it to.

:lol: That IS funny. Although a dragon doing housework would be amusing also.

Return to “Rifts®”