Your toughest opponent.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

me personally?

remember that God/Demon Lord/Mutant Mega Hero hybrid I had in my sig a while back...?
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Me personally?
Demonic ninja that came through a rift.

My characters?
Mechanoids.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:me personally?

remember that God/Demon Lord/Mutant Mega Hero hybrid I had in my sig a while back...?

Lori can take down one of the Knights? I don't think she's that powerful. Though she is close.

ah, but Kyri's never actually met a Knight yet :P
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
SkyeFyre
Hero

Unread post by SkyeFyre »

Me: Some thug with an MDC vest and an uzi. (Yeah, easy stuff)

My players:
Level 20 Adult Great Horned Dragon (He doesn't kill them unless they're dumb, kinda just likes to play with them)

Baal-rog (If it wasn't for the mindmelter in the group, and the great horned dragon hatchling with a boomgun, and the gunbrother with a Naruni force field) They would have had a hard time with this, considering even with all that they ended the fight going. "Wow, one wrong move and I could have been a goner"
"If your party is doing anything but running like hell trying not to get vaporized, the GM is not running the Mechanoids correctly." -Geronimo 2.0
"Coming Summer 1994... Mechanoid Space!"
75 GM Geek Points
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

A Godling. I was a lvl 2 glitterboy pilot without a working glitterboy.
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
(SHIFTY)
Adventurer

Unread post by (SHIFTY) »

Anchient Great Horned Dragon.

It took several E-clips and our mage ran out of PPE! :eek:
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Femine and War.

Took them out, but cost us two good and high level character and heavy injuries on all other characters
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
gelidus
Explorer

Unread post by gelidus »

titain juicer turned murderwraith......I survived because I could run faster then him.
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Re: Your toughest opponent.

Unread post by Dead Boy »

K20A2_S wrote:What's the hardest thing you've ever fought?

Greater Earth Elemental with 10,000 MDC

Did you win?

Yes and no. Once the GM saw that he overdid things and was about to wipe out the entire party with this thing, he instantly halfed its MDC to 5,000 and the very next attack did it in. But the party was completely spent with nothing left in reserve for the next encounter.

Alternately in a game of AD&D (2E) I had a 6th level Barbarian that had to fight off an army of no less than 100 soldiers. The adventure was called Battle of the Abby, and they were storming down a hallway that permitted only two of them to engage at a time. Along with another player, and a third giving a few low level heals, we killed every last one of them little gomers! In later games I had my character brag and retell that story in terms of that one line out of Full Metal Jacket, "I'll never forget the day I went into Wei City and killed me One Million NVA gooks", only rewording in terms of the game.
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

K20A2_S wrote:I do the same thing, if the NPC I made is just too powerful, I'll just cut his stuff down right then and there. And on the filp side, if I seet he PC's are just destroying the NPC way too easy with no challenge I'll make his "bigger brother" come out or just up his stuff also.

While I have fudged PC stats to prolong combat to a cinematic finish when the PCs would normally have killed the villian too easily, I make sure that I only do that when the reward they get is more than enough to repair and resupply everything that the combat cost them.
By that same token, I have played NPCs as being not too bright at times in order to give the PCs an edge.

But in general I'm of the opinion that the mark of a good player is knowing when to turn tail and run if you're about to die.
So is proper recon and precaution about stumbling into a battle when you don't know the enemy's capabilities.
Players who's first instinct is to draw weapons and charge into the fray don't always live very long when I run.

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Killer Cyborg
Priest

K20A2_S wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:Players who's first instinct is to draw weapons and charge into the fray don't always live very long when I run.
I'm guessing juicer don't last very long in your group huh?

Not if they have that attitude, no.
Juicers are supposed to be assassins as much as stormtroopers... they're super-human, not stupor-human.

Wildfire
Adventurer

Unread post by Wildfire »

Me a paperbag weilding clown with a bike horna nd big feet

My a mouse, a 300 ft tall mouse

a friend's was a fold drive :D
GaredBattlespike
Adventurer

Unread post by GaredBattlespike »

My PC's toughest fight/opponent?
We were using different PC's than we are now;for a good reason.
PC's: Ley Line Walker(Me);6th level
Mega Juicer;3rd level
Robotech Veritech Pilot with basic VT; 4th level
Cyber-Samurai;3rd level
Smoker(Manhunter Battle-Mage);4th level
Palladium Longbowwoman(lady elf) with Magic and Exlosive arrows;
5th level

The opposition; CS Troops of the 182nd Mechanized Division.
16 Skelebots
4 SAMAS(Old Style)
15-20 Grunts (lost count)
1 Psi-Stalker
3 Dog-Boys
The Fight; Psi-Stalker sensed one of use Mages and called in his buddies, who came in at high speed and hit us before we knew we were in trouble!
Then they popped the Smoker, then Me and then the Mega-Juicer(with overlapping plasma minimissiles). The Samurai was next as all12 remaining Skelebots fired as one at him(6D6 MD Rifles X 12 = too much damage).The rest were captured.

End result: All PC's dead or captured. We started a new campaign after that. :oops:
"Save ARCHIE, save the world..."
-----------------------------
-Sigging of rungok-
-Scenario 2-
(Demon 1):Woah, the hell happened to you?
(Demon 2):got my ass kicked by some guy with a knife and a handgun
(Demon 1):What? you gotta be kidding me!
(Demon 2):Thats what i was thinking...

anapuna wrote:
i rarely play a mage, but when i do... i do what GaredBattlespike does.

or i am a TW.
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

Fulcrum wrote:Our main game characters were recruited to take on the Four Horsemen in Africa. Yeah, it ended pretty much how you'd think it would end.

um, you killed them, and took their heads as trophies, and collected gold pieces proportionate to EXP? :D
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Sportsmeister and Mr.Sports of sound off, endorsed by cornholioprime

Unread post by Ronin Shinobi »

To sum it all up in one word. Hydra.
Showoff often leads to showdown
Svartalf- Shinobi, You're twisted
Mack- I'm constantly amazed at what people will put their energy into. This planet needs more predators.
Saitou Hajime- What kind of Americian are you?
Shadyslug- Good question
Sentinel
Palladin

Tell me about it.
Sentinel fought and killed an adult hydra in an arena combat.
The damage to both of us was ugly.

cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Believe it or not, a SINGLE Vampire.

Even from my earliest days of playing Rifts, I knew EXACTLY what it was that I was facing, but my new Character did not, and surprisingly, neither did one of the other Players (a real Gamer, NOT a character; he'd seen a Vampire or two on film -and read some Anne Rice Novels, but truly didn't know what he was facing here), and I forced myself to role-play my own Character's ignorance to the hilt.

I gotta tell ya, you should've been there to see the look on my fellow Player's face to realize that almost NOTHING that we did even fazed the Vampire.

Fortunately, my GM knew that I knew what we were facing as a person, and decided in advance that this particular Vamp was just having fun (he had already fed previously) and wanted to play a game of cat-and-mouse with us. We were secretly BOTH enjoying the other guy's reactions at the regen Powers of the Vamp. His eyes were bugging out.

Do you know that it took that guy about two more weeks of Gameplay before he figured out what he was fighting??

(Anne Rice Vampires have virtually NONE of the Weaknesses of Rifts Vamps, but they are vulnerable to SDC Damage and cannot transform, so he didn't make the connection right away.)
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Sentinel
Palladin

Yeah, I never really got into Anne Rices' version of vampires.

shtumpig

Unread post by shtumpig »

For me: My Promethean Phase Adept up against a Temporal Raider in a pocket dimension about a 100 yards on all sides. Honest to Dog, the battle went on for a full 40 minutes. I won (kind GM), but I didn't walk away feeling very good about it.

For my players: A Phaeton Juicer & an Amaki Duellist up against a Hyperion-Murder Wraith & a Necromancer. They also won, but the Duellist lost a limb & the Juicer lost an eye.

Cool topic, by the way. I'm skimming it for campaign ideas.
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

Johnnycat93 wrote:So I challenge anyone to present something better than an opponent who is invincible to all forms of damage and whos weapons can deal damage directly to you, regardless of how much MDC you have.

It was a different system (White Wolf's Exalted) but...

His name was Doashu the Dragon Emperor but he more commonly known as The World Beyond the Mirror. He was a parallel dimension that was a nightmarish reflection of Creation. After slaying his demonic soul fragments that he had sent into the real world I was the only PC insane enough to jump through the mirror and face him on his home plane of existence. He rose up and took his place in infinity and I had to defeat countries and legions of demons and then the Dragon Emperor himself (who was the planet we were fighting on).

It was the hardest thing I ever did and it took every weekday afternoon from 5:00pm to 8:30pm for two and a half weeks. The other players would come and watch in awe and horror, cheering me on or wishing I would just give up and die already. Eventually I slew 1,700,006 first circle demons and 31,250 second circle demons and seven third circle demons. Fighting the Emperor was like fighting a hurricane or the ocean... it was freaking hard--REALLY freaking hard!!!

The second hardest battle I ever fought was against Phillial Wisdom (Another Exalted battle) which took two days (a total of 16 hours STRAIGHT) of fighting. He had killed two of the other PC's and was unstoppable. I had not played in a few months when I was contacted by one of the other players who called me and told me that the Game Master had put them up against a Dawn-Caster Fighter that was just better than anything they could think of and they needed my PC to show up. It was flattering. So in a Gokuesque moment my character showed up and worked out a plan with the team so that we could bring him down. In the end one of the players screwed up his part by running away and so it came down to a duel. I lured him into tunnel in his Pryamid where he couldn't use his Sword (Architect of Ruin) and I whittled him down a little (and it looks like I might win) but then he threw a freaking wall at me and I had to flee back out into the open.

While out in the open he was kicking my ass and I thought I was going to die but then I realized (literally in the middle of the fight) that one of his enemies The Dragon King Godess Leeata has "every spirit charm" which means that she would have the ability to gestault with me and recover my Essence and heal some of my wounds. After throwing him into a chasm in the earth that he had opened up with that damn sword I told our Zenith "Ty" to go get her and continued to hold him off on a loosing battle. She eventually showed up we combined into a new entity and fought on but still couldn't beat him. In the end I broke the gestalt with her because if she died while combined with me (and it looked like I was done for) than her race wouldn't have a God anymore and would revert to savages under Philial Wisdom's control. With no other options I tried turning it into an endurance match, I noticed I was a LITTLE faster than him and so I turned it into a game of cat and mouse. In game the fight took TWO WEEKS of constant fighting and checking to see who would collapse first. THAT IS A LONG TIME TO BE FIGHTING!

My friends were literally placing bets on who would win. The Game Master wasn't pulling any punches and neither was I but we'd both developed so well together, well against one another, that it was evenly matched. He knew all my tricks and I was burning out faster than I could recover and so in the end when I was down to my last few health levels after taking a crippling blow I threw away my sword.

Everyone freaked out and said that if I just give up than he is going to kill everyone else and take over Rathas but Troy (my best mate) was like "No, Liam knows what he is doing he's going to win" and I was like "Thanks dude and yup, I know what to do!"

Phillial Wisdom attacked while I was unarmed I pulled out a ranged combination attack that he deflected as he charged, then I leaped up and jumped off Architect of Ruin and landed behind him, he retaliated with his ultimate kill you special attack (I can't recall its name) which meant he could not use any other magical powers that round and I dodged them all (narrowly) except the last one which I specifically let hit me.

"Your plan was to let him kill you? At least use a charm to soak the damage or something!!!" exclaimed Troy. I shook my head and said. Hey I've got 3 health levels, if he doesn't do at least three points of damage I live. The Game Master picks up 28 dice for damage and rolls to determine damage. He inflicts 1 health level of damage. That's right, 1 health level on 28 dice. It was epic. One of the players (who hated my character and me) says "THATS ********!!" and has a huge hissy fit and says that if that was anyone else they would be dead. I laugh and say... "But I'm not dead... and now... I use my final action to grab architect of ruin and pull it out of my chest, disarming him, and now I use my ultimate attack back on him with his own sword!"

I did 20 Health levels with the attack which left him with 2 remaining and no weapon and instead of fighting on he fled. The other PC's told me to go after him but that would have been anti-climatic so threw his sword into a wall by his head as he was fleeing and I let him run off with his tail between his legs.

My character won the day was saved and that was that. It was insane and took SO long but God it was fun and in the end I realized that the only way I could win was by doing something in character like taking a moronic risk that no one else would consider an option and trusting in the dice. .

The third battle was with Sable the Princess in Black with the same character, she was a superior Fairy sword fighter who had been challenging me over the course of the game. Each time I slew him/her and she returned as a darker Color. The First was Albion the White, then something or other the grey (can't recall) but Sable the Princess in Black was truly a fearsome opponent and she cut off my characters arm and defeated me then took it and used it to impregnate herself and have my evil son who she planned to conquer the South. I was like huh???!?

Stranded in the Frozen North with no arms my character had to learn to fight with a sword in his mouth and rely on a kick based martial art to survive while he got back to join the rest of the party. She was an amazing combatant and I screwed up by relying on raw power to fight her and she outmaneuvered me. However, without that loss and what it taught me I never would have been able to defeat Phillial Wisdom or the World Beyond the Mirror. They were both truly horrifying encounters and the ONLY time I have ever played in a game where the other players WANTED to be ignored to see how the fight would turn out.
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Looonatic
Adventurer

Unread post by Looonatic »

Hyperion Juicer vs 7 gargoyles on an SDC world to rescue a fallen comrade immediately following a battle with 7 other gargoyles.

I got knocked down to 3 hitpoints and lapsed into a healing coma just as teammates arrived to finish off the one I didn't manage to kill.
--The more powerful you are, the less tacos you get.--
llywelyn
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by llywelyn »

Akashic Soldier wrote:...she cut off my characters arm ... then took it and used it to impregnate herself...
Was with you right up until this part, right here.
Jedrious
Adventurer

Unread post by Jedrious »

N.E.X.U.S. Computer Core under direct control of Ishtar
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Toughest opponent?
The GM I had years ago while still in high-school.
Douche didn't like the fact I kept (and this is table-top, mind) rolling criticals and nat 20's in-the-clear everytime he wanted us railroaded into a plot-hole.
So he took to rolling behind his GM screen and attempting to gank my PC by going *roll-snatch-up-d20-before-anyone-can-see* "Nat 20 on you... you get your arm blown off."
etc etc etc.

Toughest oponent in recent games?
None.
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
kogwar
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: "Alea iacta est." The die is cast.

Unread post by kogwar »

A high level 11 warlock and a bunch of other lv11s along with a pc who went rogue i was lv2 and i was not supposed to win but i sniped the pc (had a helmet with no visor as he had lost his last one) and blew one of the nuclear power cells on the groups bikes.. the resulting explosion fried the area and blew through the gb chest plate i was hiding behind and nearly killed me.

As far as the hardest of all time it was a demon who tried to posses my arbitrator in dh ( a w40k setting) latter the gm told me he wanted my pc to die as through a mix of luck and tactics he was retardedly powerful more so than a pc his lv had a right to be.
“Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.”
― George S. Patton Jr.

Working on: New West Rifter submission

Campaigns:
The Sons Of DustWater campaign
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

The IRS.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Balabanto wrote:The IRS.

:ok:
NO one beats the Tax-man... no one. Except maybe death.

Leaves of the lotus rise

kogwar
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by kogwar »

DhAkael wrote:

Thats what you think http://killmonsters.com/images/12486630 ... 15216.jpeg
“Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.”
― George S. Patton Jr.

Campaigns:
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

kogwar wrote:
DhAkael wrote:

Okay...now that's just terrifying. :eek:

Leaves of the lotus rise

kogwar
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by kogwar »

DhAkael wrote:
kogwar wrote:
DhAkael wrote:

Okay...now that's just terrifying. :eek:

― George S. Patton Jr.

Campaigns:
Athos
Hero
Comment: Free Missouri, stand up to Apartheid everywhere.

Unread post by Athos »

Boredom in a slow game :)
kogwar
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by kogwar »

The off topic monster.
― George S. Patton Jr.

Campaigns:
SamBell
Explorer
Comment: What is grief, if not love preserving?

Unread post by SamBell »

Honestly? The entire pantheon of the Greek gods and several hundred handed. Of course we had some help from Atlas before I ripped his head off lol.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

The God-Dragons of Dragonwright (all of them) !!
Imagine having them MAD at you, yet Fasinated by You.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re:

Unread post by The Beast »

Killer Cyborg wrote:Me personally?
Demonic ninja that came through a rift.

Eh, that's only because I sent the B team...
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

Toughest individual was an 18th level elder great horned dragon. Half our party died (mostly NPCs, but 2 out of the 6 of us PCs died as well) at the conclusion of about a 30 game long campaign.

Toughest group, a tribe of 40 pixies lead by an evil puck in PFRPG up against out group of 3rd and 4th level characters.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

irl pro heavyweight i like fighting up four weight classes. and i lost in the round twelve. got knocked on my butt three times, tko.

in game well played vampires are the worst i have faced. they always seem to escape lol.
cyber-yukongil v2.5
Sosyourfacist
Comment: This space for rent. Inquire within!

Unread post by cyber-yukongil v2.5 »

the demon horde of Wormwood (Lichtelon, the Goblin Queen, the whole shebangabang) and about 40 of the worm goblin thingies and other assorted badness. That fight lasted until the sun came up the next day. That was also the game that my D20 got named after a rather hilarious string of good and bad luck. 7 natural 1's in a row followed by 5 natural 20s, thus Dieloria the ***** Goddess of Luck was born.
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ~ Heinlein

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations. ~some unnamed joker
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Vampire intelligence.

Playing a 13th level Undead Slayer, with a group of heroes the like of the Defilers themselves; and we won, sort of. The intelligence fled to another dimension.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

The Perpetual Pizza Monster of Pisa---Two tons of demonically animated, magically-regenerating cheese, tomato sauce, meat, and flatbread.
My character? A full conversion cyborg.
My weapon? My teeth.
The stakes? First Italy, then the world.
Did I win? Are you drowning in tomato paste right now? There's your answer.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Sunu wrote:A stupid PC will do it every time. Had a guy playing a special forces solder who forgot the golden rule when playing with explosives make sure to put it together far away from everyone else.

Group is all traveling in a stolen CS Mark 5 APC. He decided while we are driving to a new job to chain together some Heavy warhead from 6 long range missile (the 4D6x10 kind) we had stolen from convoy. We where not even in combat, idiot rolls 100% for a demolitions check 4 other PC a taken with him the total damage was around 950MD.

Good times :fool:

Ouch...That old Mark V musta looked like a pan of Jiffy-Pop.....
-------------
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
MaxxSterling
Adventurer
Comment: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

Unread post by MaxxSterling »

Myself, I had a God that fought "The Coalition." Not just some, the whole thing. Launched an attack on Chi-Town and all.

As for GMing a campaign, I made my group fight Ya-ahk-Met (One of the Great Old Ones) you'll need the Mk.1 version of the "Great Old Ones" book for stats on that bad boy. I used Ghost World from Phase World 2 actually as his prison, and only during the 10 years period where Ghost World is phased out can he be released, well lets just say, power corrupts and they let him out. Luckily they are able to dig up Lictalon and Styphons Son Kar-nyk-mar? I think and recruit Apollo and Ares to help put him back in his cage. -That was an epic campaign and... they won.
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

The entire mega verse but it a slow day :wink:
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
taalismn
Priest

Mech-Viper Prime wrote:The entire mega verse but it a slow day :wink:

And lunch hour too...
-------------