My reaction to my OWN thread...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SamBell
Explorer
Comment: What is grief, if not love preserving?

My reaction to my OWN thread...

Unread post by SamBell »

Listen, it's been awhile since I've trolled these forums, and in my thread "Does God and Jesus exist?" I honestly meant that in a strictly role-playing aspect, i didn't mean to offend, or start a religious riot, so for those who were insulted, I am sorry.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Re: My reaction to my OWN thread...

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

SamBell wrote:Listen, it's been awhile since I've trolled these forums, and in my thread "Does God and Jesus exist?" I honestly meant that in a strictly role-playing aspect, i didn't mean to offend, or start a religious riot, so for those who were insulted, I am sorry.

No problem man. Religion is a sensitive topic because it is close to a lot of people's heart and a lot of people lash out when they feel their belief system is challenged, let alone blatantly attacked or "Trolled."

At least you are man enough to step up, be accountable for your actions and considerate enough to apologize. I can't speak for anyone else but you're okay with me. Just keep in mind when you are going to ask a question like does "X exist" that Palladium's moto is "Limited only by your imagination" so the answer is pretty much always going to be YES. ;) :)
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

Akashic Soldier wrote:
SamBell wrote:Listen, it's been awhile since I've trolled these forums, and in my thread "Does God and Jesus exist?" I honestly meant that in a strictly role-playing aspect, i didn't mean to offend, or start a religious riot, so for those who were insulted, I am sorry.

No problem man. Religion is a sensitive topic because it is close to a lot of people's heart and a lot of people lash out when they feel their belief system is challenged, let alone blatantly attacked or "Trolled."

At least you are man enough to step up, be accountable for your actions and considerate enough to apologize. I can't speak for anyone else but you're okay with me. Just keep in mind when you are going to ask a question like does "X exist" that Palladium's moto is "Limited only by your imagination" so the answer is pretty much always going to be YES. ;) :)

Haha, thanks AS, i really appreciate it, and it's only what's right, and you're alright with me too, bro! :D
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
Akashic Soldier
Knight

SamBell wrote:Haha, thanks AS, i really appreciate it, and it's only what's right, and you're alright with me too, bro! :D

You should spend the creative energy you used to spend trolling being a productive member of the community and giving us something cool and interesting to think about. ;) :P
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Akashic Soldier wrote:
SamBell wrote:Haha, thanks AS, i really appreciate it, and it's only what's right, and you're alright with me too, bro! :D

You should spend the creative energy you used to spend trolling being a productive member of the community and giving us something cool and interesting to think about. ;) :P

Be care ful what you wish for, he will write an essay about "Why a PB of 30 isn't high enough".
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

Giant2005 wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:

Be care ful what you wish for, he will write an essay about "Why a PB of 30 isn't high enough".

shut up giant, lol. There's no such thing as a "Too high" PB.
Giant2005
Knight

SamBell wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:

There is too! You don't want things like Splugorth being sexually attracted to you.
Blindscout
Adventurer
Comment: An armed populace is a safe populace.

Unread post by Blindscout »

Giant2005 wrote:
SamBell wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:

There is too! You don't want things like Splugorth being sexually attracted to you.

And THAT belongs in the scariest thing in the megaverse thread! :lol: :lol:
Guy_LeDouche wrote:Any experiment of any kind that starts with "hold my beer" should make the property owner immune to frivolous lawsuits.

Mack wrote:Oh, and if the POTUS evey gave me a nuke, I think I'd aim it at Bieber.

_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

BEEP BEEP Let's go for a ride in the Jeep!
Akashic Soldier
Knight

Giant2005 wrote:There is too! You don't want things like Splugorth being sexually attracted to you.

*shudders*

Hey Giant,
Were you there for my "No P.B. 42 spastic kid" rant when Duanne proposed his last character?
Giant2005
Knight

Akashic Soldier wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:There is too! You don't want things like Splugorth being sexually attracted to you.

*shudders*

Hey Giant,
Were you there for my "No P.B. 42 spastic kid" rant when Duanne proposed his last character?

Lol maybe, I don't really know. My memory is too crappy to know for sure but I do recall something along those lines, so either I was there or you told me about it already.
Akashic Soldier
Knight

Giant2005 wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:

*shudders*

Hey Giant,

Lol maybe, I don't really know. My memory is too crappy to know for sure but I do recall something along those lines, so either I was there or you told me about it already.

Needless to say...

"Because I have an I.Q. of 4 and a P.E. of 6 I added 8 (1D4+5) to my P.B. and then I get another +3 so I added that too so now my P.B. is 42 when I do my hair!" ~Duanne
"So... yeah Duanne... that ain't happening" and an ensuing rant that involved comparisons of statistics with Aphrodite's stats from Pantheons of the Megaverse book.

:P
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

Giant2005 wrote:
SamBell wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:

Speak for yourself
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

"I wuv you, pwetty lady. I will lay eggs under your flesh and you will birth my spawn. You will be consumed by them, but hopefully, they will all be as beautiful as you."
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

And this is where the Rifts/Tentecle Anime cross overs come from *shudders*
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Balabanto wrote:"I wuv you, pwetty lady. I will lay eggs under your flesh and you will birth my spawn. You will be consumed by them, but hopefully, they will all be as beautiful as you."

"You look IRRESISTIBLE, my beautiful! Good enough to eat!"
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

I know Palladium's mostly avoided the 'big three' monotheistic faiths (collectively I've seen them called Abrahamic due to their overlap with that guy) of Judaism/Christianity/Islam.

I'm sure there've been some minor things related to it though. The 'Knights Templar' in TTGD (expanded on in SoL) from Nightbane come to mind. I think there was also some Preacher OCC in Rifts New West. Hard to remember beyond that.

I actually thought if I ever made a cosmo-knight I'd make his weapon a 'Holy Cross' or something like that. That or maybe he'd be Freemasonic and call the Cosmic Forge 'GAOTU' or something.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Rifts®”