If you were an Alien Intelligence of sorts.. ?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Eclipse
Adventurer

If you were an Alien Intelligence of sorts.. ?

Unread post by Eclipse »

Ok here's the scenario, having passed through a Rift, your mind is swapped with that of an alien intelligence through a transdimensional accident, just when he happened to be looking into an enchanted mirror or something..

I rolled up one from Dark Conversions, so you have the following abilities:
IQ 24
MA 23
ME 22
PS 42
PP 27
PE 24
PB 20
Spd 70, fly 270 (whatever special effects you like, no damage auras or suchlike)

MDC 70,000; bioregen 1d6x10 MDC/melee, including limbs and you'll be reborn in 48 hrs, unless you or someone else magically potent enough (e.g. fellow God or AI), discovers the ritual or method for ending your existence (basically you get one or two freebies if you **** off the wrong 'people') - the method could include being impaled with a soul drinker for example..

Assuming you're level 12 in magic/psionics. Your skills are as they are this minute, with the potential to grow. You're level 1 as far as skills, but they don't add to your physical traits, sorry.

Awe factor/HF 17

Alignment - whatever you consider yourself to be now - evil however will show up for people with sense supernatural evil psionic and similar powers. Of course you show up on See Aura and dog boy/psi stalker radars..

Your innate abilities are as follows:

Constitutional - You don't eat, breathe or drink unless you remember to nor do you excrete when you do, which is mildly curious. You're impervious to possession, disease, drugs/poison, mind control, fatigue, charm or hypnotic suggestion.

Sensory - Nightvision 800m (assuming total darkness which is what it used to be, however counterintuitive that is), see invisible.

Utility - Possess animals only (SDC animals, but you're simply expelled from their bodies at a distance of up to 200m in a direction of your choice, should they die due to misadventure, rematerialising at the location you choose in that radius). You can metamorph into any humanoid or animal for an unlimited duration. Turn 1d6x100 dead at will for 24 hrs, animate and control 1d6x100 dead. Can summon 1d6 lesser elementals 2x/day. You can turn invisible, unlimited duration - assume it's invisibility simple (as per level 3 invocation) so you appear on infrared/thermal imaging, but with a not-human signature).

Travel - You can teleport yourself and a small group up to 480km/300 miles at will. No dimensional teleport at will (must use rifts).

Combat - 12 attacks or 3 for magic, can innately either shoot an energy bolt (you decide which type) or breathe fire for 6d6 MD up to 900m(3000ft) - up to the 12 attack limit. +4 initiative, saves - +12 vs HF, +2 to all saves, plus you'd need to factor in attribute bonuses and the like.

Vulnerabilities - 2x damage from fire - it hurts quite a bit, but you're not phobic..

Magic - You have restoration and remove curse at will as per the spell. You get all spells levels 1-6 from RUE invocations, and up to 4 spells each level from levels 7-15, chosen as follows:
7 - Agony, Constrain being, Dispel magic barriers, Light blade (sorry, no invis superior)
8 - Expel Demons, Force bonds, Luck curse, Negate magic
9 - Familiar link (can use with your supernatural minion/mount if you like), Mute, Protection circle:simple, Wall of defence.
10 - Banishment, Control and enslave entity, Mystic portal, Plane Skip
11 - Anti-Magic cloud, Firequake, Reopen Gateway
12 - Amulet, Calm Storms, Ensorcel, Summon and Control entity
13 - Protection circle superior and Sanctum (only 2 listed)
14 - Close rift, resurrection (only 2 listed)
15 - Dimensional portal, teleport superior (only 2 listed)

No other spells, including of other varieties and no innate abilities like a ley line walker's sense rifts, you're pretty much a mystic so this is all intuitive and basically acts similar to a mental block re learning new magic.

10,000 PPE, assume that it's recovered at a similar % rate to mortals.

Psionics - all healing psionics + 2 super psionics of your choice. (hey, it's what I rolled.. sue me if it's mostly pointless with the restoration at will ability ;)). 5000 ISP, assume that it's recovered at a similar % rate to mortals

Unfortunately, from the perspective of an Alien intelligence, you're locked into a humanoid form of your choice, not a tentacled monstrosity and are therefore no longer 'cool'. Like Thoth, you don't have the AI's memory, you're essentially a God, but you don't depend on worship. You can't split your essence to make witches or travel through rifts etc either. Protection circle superior will hold you at bay and exorcisms/banishment will force you to teleport away safely (no chance to save) and leave the exorcist and those under their protection alone for 100 years (effectively a phobia of them).

You also happen to have a vast selection of Rune weapons nearby and can choose either one greatest, two greater or 5 least rune weapons for personal use - the remaining choices fade away after you make your choice.

You get one supernatural mount or sidekick of your choice.. up to 1000 MDC. The rest have deserted you in your new form and personality. All they know is something happened to their master and then suddenly a stranger was around and they thought they'd get the hell out of dodge, either because they were enslaved or feared the unknown.

Unfortunately your old body is somewhere else, effectively unfindable, in the Multiverse babbling in tongues in some asylum or scheming to get his power back, but having lost most of his knowledge of magic and psionics - but with lots of lore:demon and monster, magic, psionics etc But don't worry, it's a long long shot..

So, give us answers to the following:

1. What name do you take

2. What's your true humanoid appearance (can resemble a god if you like, but beware of stepping on actual gods' toes)

3. When flying, what 'special effects' occur - are you silent, gliding in, or roaring around or glowing or what?

4. What would you consider your current alignment to be and what do you think would happen to it after a few years of this, a human lifetime and a thousand years with these new limits?

5. What kind of animals would you possess, describe two different humanoid metamorphoses and two different animal metamorphoses and their purpose.

6. Which of the four lesser elemental servant types would you favor? Would you treat them like a warlock would?

7. Are you more likely to turn the dead or animate and control them - when would you use the latter, if so.

8. You can create a sanctum via the spell and easily enter and leave it at will without anyone being able to track you, thanks to your teleport - what kind of sanctum would you have - you'd have to use power tools if you want something fancy.. or skilled servants - and no, an elemental couldn't build a nice home, unless you wanted something pretty primitive.

9. Would you visit or live in another dimension other than Rifts Earth, if so, which one and who with?

10. What rifts community would/could you hang out with? Would you visit Atlantis - if so, in what capacity and who would you interact with. What would you think of how they treat your previous fellow human beings? P.S. don't forget they make greatest rune weapons and you'd make a good battery...

11. What rune weapons would you take (1 greatest or 2 greater or 5 lesser)

12. What supernatural buddy or mount would you take?

13. Would you search out your former body (now occupied by the AI's mind - assumed to be diabolic in alignment) or leave well enough alone?

14. What would be your 2 super psionic powers and what would be your 3 favourite spells of levels 1-7 that spring to mind?
And if... somone whipped out a mini gun. We run and hide. lol.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi
taalismn
Priest

Re: If you were an Alien Intelligence of sorts.. ?

Unread post by taalismn »

Ewwww....power corrupts.
Absolute power is FUN.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Jay05
Adventurer

Unread post by Jay05 »

So, give us answers to the following:

1. What name do you take: Jason, just that, no last name needed.

2. What's your true humanoid appearance (can resemble a god if you like, but beware of stepping on actual gods' toes) It would be similar to my original body, with the exception of imperfections.

3. When flying, what 'special effects' occur - are you silent, gliding in, or roaring around or glowing or what? a ley line like energy aura silent

4. What would you consider your current alignment to be and what do you think would happen to it after a few years of this, a human lifetime and a thousand years with these new limits? Current alignment Unprincipled. And honestly, knowing myself. I'd have to really struggle to keep from going evil.

5. What kind of animals would you possess, describe two different humanoid metamorphoses and two different animal metamorphoses and their purpose. Humanoid, an older version of myself, for a second, a younger version with all RL physical problems as disguises. As for animals a Schnauzer dog (my fave breed) for recon, and disguise. For a second, a battle form would be a large wolf. (I have a thing for canines.) As for possession, I don't think I would, might try for a bit of control, perhaps form a pack.

6. Which of the four lesser elemental servant types would you favor? Would you treat them like a warlock would? Earth and fire would be my preferred type. As for treatment, I'd treat them as friends/valued allies. Not cannon fodder. At least in my current alignment.

7. Are you more likely to turn the dead or animate and control them - when would you use the latter, if so. I'd turn/kill dead. no use for walking corpses

8. You can create a sanctum via the spell and easily enter and leave it at will without anyone being able to track you, thanks to your teleport - what kind of sanctum would you have - you'd have to use power tools if you want something fancy.. or skilled servants - and no, an elemental couldn't build a nice home, unless you wanted something pretty primitive. My sanctum would be a place for meditation and healing. It'd be a sunny beach, no shelter needed

9. Would you visit or live in another dimension other than Rifts Earth, if so, which one and who with? I'd bounce between Rifts Earth and the 3 G verse.

10. What rifts community would/could you hang out with? Would you visit Atlantis - if so, in what capacity and who would you interact with. What would you think of how they treat your previous fellow human beings? P.S. don't forget they make greatest rune weapons and you'd make a good battery... allying myself with Cosmo-Knights, the CCW in the 3-G and on Rifts, would probably approach the leadership of Lazlo for allies on Earth. Note, I would not desire worshipers of any type, nor encourage such. As for Atlantis, I might visit, and honestly, I'd fight in the arenas. I'd enjoy the competition it'd be fun.

11. What rune weapons would you take (1 greatest or 2 greater or 5 lesser) Don't have time to design one at the moment, but if I wanted one, I'd seek out one of good/selfish alignment, and "liberate it".

12. What supernatural buddy or mount would you take? Well, I don't need a mount really given all the power, as for a "buddy" I'd hang with anyone who wanted to who was of compatible alignment. But given the above places, probably a dragon or Cosmo-knight or both.

13. Would you search out your former body (now occupied by the AI's mind - assumed to be diabolic in alignment) or leave well enough alone? Leave well enough alone for now.

14. What would be your 2 super psionic powers and what would be your 3 favourite spells of levels 1-7 that spring to mind?

Psi powers, psi sword, super TK. Spells, Armor of Ithan, Call lightning, Carpet of adhesion.
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Kovoston »

Wow! :)
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

1. What name do you take

Dennis Hughes

2. What's your true humanoid appearance (can resemble a god if you like, but beware of stepping on actual gods' toes)

A lot like me. I'd be in a bit better shape I guess.

3. When flying, what 'special effects' occur - are you silent, gliding in, or roaring around or glowing or what?

Absolutely silent. No issues from wind speed for myself or any 'passengers.'

4. What would you consider your current alignment to be and what do you think would happen to it after a few years of this, a human lifetime and a thousand years with these new limits?

Scrupulous but leaning toward aberrant.

5. What kind of animals would you possess, describe two different humanoid metamorphoses and two different animal metamorphoses and their purpose.

I wouldn't possess any animals.

Humanoid metamorphosis number 1: Me, but as large as possible so I can scare the hell out of people and lift heavy things when needed.

Humanoid metamorphosis number 2: Another ordinary person...random...I don't care who (male though), as long as the fingerprints are not the same as my own.

Animal metamorphosis number 1: Orca - because who the hell DOESN'T want to be a killer whale?

Animal metamorphosis number 2: Wolf - because I'd kinda be a werewolf and that'd be fun!

6. Which of the four lesser elemental servant types would you favor? Would you treat them like a warlock would?

I'd probably go with earth, and yeah, I'd respect them.

7. Are you more likely to turn the dead or animate and control them - when would you use the latter, if so.

Turn 'em. I respect the dead too much to bring them back.

8. You can create a sanctum via the spell and easily enter and leave it at will without anyone being able to track you, thanks to your teleport - what kind of sanctum would you have - you'd have to use power tools if you want something fancy.. or skilled servants - and no, an elemental couldn't build a nice home, unless you wanted something pretty primitive.

The elemental could do the basic form and my witches could do the fine work (of COURSE I'd have witches!). Also, I'd have servants do the rest anyway. It wouldn't be so much palatial as it would nice. I guess there'd be big rooms and stuff, but the real idea would be safety, security, comfort, and quiet.

9. Would you visit or live in another dimension other than Rifts Earth, if so, which one and who with?

Phase world and all of my friends of course!

10. What rifts community would/could you hang out with? Would you visit Atlantis - if so, in what capacity and who would you interact with. What would you think of how they treat your previous fellow human beings? P.S. don't forget they make greatest rune weapons and you'd make a good battery...

I'd visit everywhere I could! With an infinite lifespan, tons of MDC, what I assume is attendant finances, and free transportation, exploration is the way to go!

I'd have to really, really sit and think about this. I'll have to get back to you. It'll probably be two greater though. If it's greatest, it'll be a Sword of Atlantis.

No idea. I'll get back to you.

13. Would you search out your former body (now occupied by the AI's mind - assumed to be diabolic in alignment) or leave well enough alone?

I'd seek it out and smash it.

14. What would be your 2 super psionic powers and what would be your 3 favourite spells of levels 1-7 that spring to mind?[/quote]

Damn I'll have to think about this too.

Probably electrokinsesis and hydrokinesis for the psionics. Spells I'll have to think about.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Eclipse
Adventurer

Unread post by Eclipse »

Well, I might as well answer this.

1. What name do you take

Probably be unimaginative and just my own .. first name only. Or perhaps call myself Adler (german for eagle) after my original HU2 character with invulnerability and sonic flight.

Myself idealised, why not. Possibly an eagle-headed humanoid in the style of Horus.

Silent.

Unprincipled now, maybe by the thousand year mark I might have hardened towards good or evil.. Don't know that it'd slip that much, depending on what kind of interactions I participated in and how they progressed.

Might possess birds or unusual animals to see how they perceive the world, metamorph human - a pretty bland individual wearing a bureaucratic uniform so as to blend into an office setting and a more attractive daredevil type to wow ze ladies. As for metamorph animal - probably take an aquatic form to explore the oceans.. maybe shark or porpoise, and a form to explore the skies - one that matched the location, probably a mid-sized bird to avoid attention.

Probably favor air, would be polite and not force them to overstay their welcome (no need after all) and allow them to leave well before death if in combat.

Probably more likely to turn, but might consider animation and control vs a powerful foe or army. Good distractions if nothing else. Could be a fitting way to give victims a second chance at their attackers.

Probably learn to design it myself - if it collapses on me, I'm not worried, experiment and learn how to make it aesthetically pleasing.. plus with high strength and summoned help, labor shouldn't be a problem. Probably somewhere quite secure, while having a good vantage point - e.g. up in the mountains somewhere, can fly around in bird form to appreciate the view.. would be a hell of a lifestyle.. would mostly be on the move, this'd be more of a place to store valuable items and books etc. Probably sculpted from something durable like rock.

Maybe this dimension and also step through a variety of rifts, but only if I know where they lead - even an Alien Intelligence should exercise caution, despite their immunities.

Probably visit Lemuria, South America and Australia (current location) and explore them with my supernatural buddy. Might visit Atlantis on occasion, displaying inhuman traits and beating up a few idiot demons as needed. Be polite and respectful where needed, and brutal when applicable. Leave humans and slaves alone. Would keep a clear head and bring companions who can hold their own and keep their damned mouths shut most of the time.

Probably take the Rune gun from Atlantis - think that's a greater rune weapon - I like the way it has inbuilt magic net etc.. and some other greater rune weapon for melee from Rifts underseas etc.. would have to consider what's available

But only if there was some way to limit their suffering - perhaps work out a deal where I stick them in one of those rune weapon-destroying cauldrons - Scathach druid's - not sure if that destroys them along with it or if it releases them during the process - would have to work out with them what's acceptable.

Otherwise, I'd probably try to acquire some of the biowizardry items legitimately from the Splugorth.. like those staves of eyelor perhaps..

Have limited access to books atm, but probably a spirit/demon of alignment similar to mine, definitely not anarchist or evil. Well, maybe the former if I make sure I don't depend on them or tell them too much. Don't need a mount, and would probably favor a spirit/demon related to the air so we can both fly in the shape of birds.

Leave well enough alone, but be extra careful for a couple of hundred years.. Also probably collapse a lot of rock onto a small rock alcove containing that magic mirror in a very tectonically stable location..

MB auto defence and Bio-manipulation, as for spells: Tongues probably (assuming AIs don't speak every language automatically), House of Glass and Impervious to Fire (:)) or Charismatic Aura.
Last edited by Eclipse on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Eclipse: Not sure you'd need MB auto-D since you're immune to lots of stuff. I'd re-check that if I were you.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Eclipse
Adventurer

Unread post by Eclipse »

I know, but I don't want people to read my mind either.. or project emotions onto me. Can't be mind controlled, but not sure about emotional influencing/sensing..

Pepsi Jedi
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Unread post by AzathothXy »

1. What name do you take

Validus

About 8 feet tall, bronze or golden skin, four arms, maybe a third eye. Something god-like.

Silent, but able to project a golden aura at will

Aberrant, I think I could keep it

I would possess whatever animal served my purpose at the time.
My two human forms would both be normal humans, or male form and one female form for versatility.
Animal forms would be a Siberian tiger because its cool, and I'll say killer whale as well, kings of the sea.

Air. I would treat then as valued minions, but sacrifice them as needed.

Animate and control. More minions is always a good thing.

I wold probably 'liberate' a castle or fortress from some unsavory types

Probably somewhere in the 3 galaxy's, maybe UWW space. But somewhere with a portal to Rifts earth to visit.

Atlantis. I'm no longer human, I doubt I would have much empathy.

1greater, preferably with dimensional capabilities to compensate for my lack of them.

A Reshaper

Only to destroy it, just in case.

Mind wipe and insert memory. Spells: domination, agony, immobilize
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
Eclipse
Adventurer

Unread post by Eclipse »

Ok, new scenario. You entered a portal to the Nightbane world and became trapped therein when the Nightlords carried out a major ritual to block dimensional travel, fearing a demon invasion. All you know is that your efforts to open a dimensional portal haven't worked and the inhabitants of this world are humans, but that there are a lot of supernatural creatures running around at night that look like animated suits of armor, in large groups. You've fought a couple of squads of these and you've won, but you're trying not to attract too much attention, so you covered it up as best you could.

You don't currently know anything about the rest of the Nightlord power structure or of the existence of the underground or the various groups. All you know is that you've seen some vampires and some pale glowing supernatural creatures that were blasting them with beams of light.

What is your general plan? If you know about the Nightbane setting, what do you think would happen if you were in this scenario with the AI listed abilities, ie speculate on the course of events if you as the AI did NOT know about the details of the setting. e.g. You do A, B happens, unexpected event C occurs, you respond by D.. etc

Do you aim to get the heck out of this dimension and what would it take do you think (assuming the Nightlords don't choose to reverse the ritual). I'm assuming you'd have to obtain an object of power and destroy it e.g. 1000 SDC and nat AR of 18

If you're new to this thread, feel free to answer the first set of questions I asked before following onto this scenario.

If you're not familiar with Nightbane, feel free to speculate on events in Wormwood or some other detailed dimension e.g. in some place mentioned in the Gods Rifts dimension book if you became trapped therein by a ritual that wasn't specifically aimed at you, but you got caught up in. This could include Phase World or Skraypers.

Pepsi Jedi
Jay05
Adventurer

Unread post by Jay05 »

Well, given that I'm "Jason almighty", and assuming that for some reason I actually have less knowledge than I actually have, meaning no knowledge of the Guardians, underground, resistance etc. First, given my serious lack of most mortal limits, I'd keep myself off the radar of the Nightlords as much as I can at least at the beginning, while simultaneously aiding the Lightbringers and resistance as I learn more about them. Eventually, after learning as much as I can, I'd approach the leadership of both aforementioned groups, to broker a peace between them and try to form an alliance between them. I'd let the resitance and Guardians do damage for a few months. Then? I'd waste a couple of Moloch's avatars, and then, I'd give him an ultimatum. And given the power at my disposal I think I have the stroke to do this. I'd set a meet, between myself and Moley. My terms are simple, leave this dimension, or I and mine, meaning as many Lightbringer and Resistance factions as I can unite (possibly Spooks if I approach them as human.) Begin the systematic dismantling of his organization, including puppet politicians and avatars all the way down. I give him six months. At the end of that time, either the nightlords vacate back to the Nightlands and seal all portals in/out. Or, I kill him personally and in a manner most spectacular. And again, based on the above info and Moloch's stats from Nightlands Source book, I'm pretty damn sure I could take him in a straight fight. And before someone starts screaming "You'd never get that close!" Again considering the minions at his disposal it would take thousand of them to take the Alien Intel version of me down. And while Moloch considers them nothing but expendable cannon fodder, I have feeling that aside from the hound/hunter variants most of them especially the Night Princes and other lords have more of a sense of self preservation. And it seems to me that given the power described I could mow them down like grass.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

:D Wow and cool! :bandit:
Jay05
Adventurer

Unread post by Jay05 »

Alpha 11 wrote::D Wow and cool! :bandit:

I thank you 8)
Qev
Hero

Unread post by Qev »

1. What name do you take - Cross.

2. What's your true humanoid appearance - 5' tall female anthropomorphic cross fox.

3. When flying, what 'special effects' occur - Special effects would get annoying real fast, so none. :)

4. What would you consider your current alignment to be and what do you think would happen to it after a few years of this, a human lifetime and a thousand years with these new limits? - Somewhere in the Scrupulous area, hopefully I'd stay there.

5. What kind of animals would you possess, describe two different humanoid metamorphoses and two different animal metamorphoses and their purpose. - Pretty much whatever is most convenient at the time. I'm sure I'd have a human-equivalent version of my usual form.

6. Which of the four lesser elemental servant types would you favor? Would you treat them like a warlock would? - No real preference, whatever the situation would require. I certainly wouldn't worship elementals, but I would treat them fairly like anyone else.

7. Are you more likely to turn the dead or animate and control them - when would you use the latter, if so. - Either, depending on circumstance. If someone's going to send undead at me, I'll just send them right back, or use them for public works projects, or something. As far as I'm concerned they're stinky magic robots. :)

8. You can create a sanctum via the spell and easily enter and leave it at will without anyone being able to track you, thanks to your teleport - what kind of sanctum would you have - I'd buy a houseboat. :D

9. Would you visit or live in another dimension other than Rifts Earth, if so, which one and who with? - I'd visit IRL Earth to pick up my Rifts game books collection and lend them to the folks at Lazlo. ;)

10. What rifts community would/could you hang out with? - Lazlo sounds like a chummy place. Probably spend most of my time just wandering around Rifts Earth helping folks, at least at first. Atlantis? Hell no, not unless I was going to blow it up or something. :p

11. What rune weapons would you take (1 greatest or 2 greater or 5 lesser) - Maybe a Sword of Atlantis... I dunno, they don't seem terribly useful to me.

12. What supernatural buddy or mount would you take? - As non-evil a Lizard Mage as I can get away with. :D

13. Would you search out your former body (now occupied by the AI's mind - assumed to be diabolic in alignment) or leave well enough alone? - Probably go find and incinerate 'him', since he's almost certainly a raving, psychopathic monster by this point. Assuming he hasn't already been incarcerated by the local authorities. :)

14. What would be your 2 super psionic powers and what would be your 3 favourite spells of levels 1-7 that spring to mind? - Super TK and Telekinetic Shield, probably. I admit the rules lawyer in me was tempted by Pyrokinesis. :p
"Then you can simply spead the ground dried corpse bits amongst the plants as needed." - Sir Ysbadden

"There weren't many nukes launched in the apocalypse, so the nuclear winter wasn't that bad." - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Rifts®”