Nodosaur

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

J_Danger
D-Bee

Nodosaur

Unread post by J_Danger »

Silly thing to start a post over, but can anybody help me find the stated out nodosaur? I remember seeing them somewhere and can't seem to find the right book. This has, for some reason, occupied about 3 hours of my time now...

thanks
boxee
Hero

Re: Nodosaur

Unread post by boxee »

J_Danger wrote:Silly thing to start a post over, but can anybody help me find the stated out nodosaur? I remember seeing them somewhere and can't seem to find the right book. This has, for some reason, occupied about 3 hours of my time now...

thanks

Try vampire kingdoms page 148 "pokey"
J_Danger
D-Bee

boxee wrote:
J_Danger wrote:Silly thing to start a post over, but can anybody help me find the stated out nodosaur? I remember seeing them somewhere and can't seem to find the right book. This has, for some reason, occupied about 3 hours of my time now...

thanks

I do remember pokey, but I also remember there being 3 types of dinos in the nodosaur family that were used for slightly different things.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

J_Danger wrote:
boxee wrote:

thanks

I do remember pokey, but I also remember there being 3 types of dinos in the nodosaur family that were used for slightly different things.

I tried, sry could not help.
J_Danger
D-Bee

It might actually be in the VK revised edition, which I have temporarily swapped out for the original with a friend, thus causing my frustration.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

J_Danger wrote:It might actually be in the VK revised edition, which I have temporarily swapped out for the original with a friend, thus causing my frustration.

What exactly are you looking to find out? Be explicit please.
J_Danger
D-Bee

I was looking for the write-up for the nodosaur and the two other dinosaurs that were in the "nodosaur" family. They each were slightly different and had different temperaments and strengths.
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

That's in the revised, unless my brain is sleepy.

Yup, Nodosaurus, Panoplosaurus, and Silvisaurus.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
J_Danger
D-Bee

Thanks! Although I don't even remember why I wanted their stats now...
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Definitely VK Pages 204-209
Nodasaurus P.204
Panoplosaurus P.206
Silvisaurus P.208
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

J_Danger wrote:Thanks! Although I don't even remember why I wanted their stats now...

My little brain cell has a bad habit of doing that to. But most times it gets side tracked by something else I find for it to think about. :badbad:
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D

Return to “Rifts®”