Defining Legion Content

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

89er
Adventurer

Defining Legion Content

Unread post by 89er »

Alright, so the content of Mr. Kluge and Mr. Walton's Splicers package code named Legion, has all manner of new wonders. But beyond vague ideas, we know little of the anatomy.

If either the writer or artist would offer insight of what can we expect, there can be more excitement to getting new materiel released and inspiring more new material. Bio Enhancments, Warmounts, robotics, xeno wildlife, give us something we can dissect.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Re: Defining Legion Content

Unread post by Premier »

89er wrote:Alright, so the content of Mr. Kluge and Mr. Walton's Splicers package code named Legion, has all manner of new wonders. But beyond vague ideas, we know little of the anatomy.

If either the writer or artist would offer insight of what can we expect, there can be more excitement to getting new materiel released and inspiring more new material. Bio Enhancments, Warmounts, robotics, xeno wildlife, give us something we can dissect.

That's a tricky one now.... simply because
A: I don't know what we can now disclose
B: I have n idea what and how the script will even be spliced into the two books, and what will make it into what.

However, with that being said.....

If you do a search on "legion" and Splicers, you might see what we uploaded in previous thread discussions which was also slated for an older POH. It may give you some insight on what we have thus since then honed and expanded on.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73564&hilit=splicers+legion

Then again, I can't seem to fine the other ancient thread that Slappy previously uploaded with the legion material.. hmmmmm?????

ah..here we go:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73946&hilit=legion
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Oh, that does seem dire. Now nothing is getting offworld for sure.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

89er wrote:Oh, that does seem dire. Now nothing is getting offworld for sure.

;) Legion is one sick twisted lady, that I love and hate, even drawing her and her ...how should I put it...????...brood. Slappy wrote an awesome adventure for Legion, that I feel would make a beautiful, suspenseful, intense, horror action movie or video game. Legion will give Spliceheads a good dose of how nasty and influential the machine can be. Legion brings a whole new flare to the troubled planet, that makes me want to go on an unbridled mad design spree.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

And I have had the honor of reading some of that manuscript!
Awesome indeed. I cant wait to see the parts they did not share with me. :D
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

NMI wrote:And I have had the honor of reading some of that manuscript!

NMI, Indeed Your insight and suggestions have been very effective! You & I know how nasty she is and I think you read some of her ...err....brood..stats as well. That's right.... Yeah.. you haven't seen the newest additions. This whole thing just got really nasty and she certainly has become a very naughty vixen. The cool thing is that the adventure portion could be for beginner Seeds or for advanced Spliceheads.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Premier wrote:

NMI, Indeed Your insight and suggestions have been very effective! You & I know how nasty she is and I think you read some of her ...err....brood..stats as well. That's right.... Yeah.. you haven't seen the newest additions. This whole thing just got really nasty and she certainly has become a very naughty vixen. The cool thing is that the adventure portion could be for beginner Seeds or for advanced Spliceheads.

Yup, I kept pushing to see updates, but was uhm ignored. :(
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

NMI wrote:
Premier wrote:

Yup, I kept pushing to see updates, but was uhm ignored. :(

Naw... just didn't want to spoil all the fun for ya. ;)

Return to “Splicers®”