Is Zombie Hunter any Good?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Is Zombie Hunter any Good?

Unread post by gaby »

Tell me What do you think of the Zombie Hunter from Dead Reign:Endless dead?
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Is Zombie Hunter any Good?

Unread post by dargo83 »

I have 2 PCs that are playing one they had to find a veteran zed hunter and train with him. Now they are full fledged hunters and the OCC is awesome i love it.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Most of my players have avoided the class due to their complete lack of concern for their fellow man.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

its sounds like ur or them are thinking of the reapers the zombie hunters are for one thing and one thing alone hunting dead heads.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

dargo83 wrote:its sounds like ur or them are thinking of the reapers the zombie hunters are for one thing and one thing alone hunting dead heads.

The class description even says that they will not care how badly they treat the living to accomplish those goals. True, the player does not have to act like that but that is up to them. Myself, I see no problems with the class itself.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!

Return to “Dead Reign™”