Another Operation

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What adventure would be more interesting?

Fighting vengeful CS troops in a small city.
16%
Game 2 with Asalyn where she shows her true nature.
21%
Teaming up with the black sheep of the Federation of Magic.
16%
The great x-bug hunt.
21%
Bacon.
16%
Pie.
11%

Total votes: 19

Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Another Operation

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Trying to remember old games to write another story and it's becoming a pain. Because of the nature of these rewrites, the character doesn't have all the same capabilities he actually did, so some of the old games would be ridiculous for a normal human to undertake.

However, I still have some options.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
The Ruiner
Explorer
Comment: I am a perfectionist who is good at nothing. You can imagine my frustration.

Re: Another Operation

Unread post by The Ruiner »

It's a toss up between the CS troops and Asalyn for me, but then my instincts are usually wrong so I prolly should have chosen the Bugs. My, point being, I am of absolutely no help here.
"There's only room in here for One, and I've decided it's not you."

"Open your eyes, I'm gonna horrify you into a comma!"--Master Shake
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Going with bacon here...the things we can't have. :-(
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

I thought about including Carne Asada as an option, but I wanted at least a small chance of people voting for story options. :P
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

looks like so far it's bacon pie ^^
Alrik Vas
Knight

looks like it's a tie between the disney princess from hell and bacon, now. :P

Lao Tzume
Explorer

Unread post by Lao Tzume »

Alrik, there seems to be a mistake. You didn't include an option for all of the above.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

What! Not enough votes for pie. Come on people pie is awesome.
French Silk
Chocolate Cream
Key Lime
For goodness sake PIZZA! Or did no one think of that?

:)
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Alrik Vas
Knight

Lao Tzume wrote:Alrik, there seems to be a mistake. You didn't include an option for all of the above.

I'd have to completely make it up at that point. :P

Lao Tzume
Explorer

Unread post by Lao Tzume »

Haha. Fair enough.
Alrik Vas
Knight

Oh man, i'm kinda excited. If it's the x-bug hunt this might end up being the obligatory 4th-wall-breaking comedy episode.

Return to “Rifts®”