magical super weapons ????

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

oger333
Explorer

magical super weapons ????

Unread post by oger333 »

rifter #58 free state of lazlo .. research project : top secret !
rift projection project .. it opens a rift on the surface of a star and allows it too come through the rift to devastating power and force... it goes in to the thought of it on a black hole as well... hears my thought could you have a spell and or a spell and techno-wizardry device combo man portable .. a gantlet that opens it in front of the palm ????
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: magical super weapons ????

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

"Can you say bye bye planet?" Is what I 1st thought about the rift to a star/BH idea.
But after reading the rest of the post it was sort of ....not the image of a world ending, huge sky filling rift that popped into my head.

The effects would be similar to opening a portal to the El. PLane of fire.

I would say there would need to be something to directionallize the heat/plasma...which would make it more like a plasma cannon instead of a mega flame thrower.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
oger333
Explorer

Unread post by oger333 »

and or into a dimension full of water .. atomic energy , into space. suck up everything
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

I thought South America already had an open rift into a dimension of water, adding to the flooding problem Atlantis created.

Perhaps that's balanced out by that Australia frog guy though.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”