Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Unread post by taalismn »

Kargan3033 wrote:[
LOL talk about calling the kettle black, she's most like the one suporting the black market for Sean's boxers being as man hungry as she is.

True...she only really warmed up to him after he saved her life, so we really don't know her dating history beforehand. She's apparently invested enough emotion in him, however, that she feels betrayed when Sean's old fling bushwhacks him at the party.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

taalismn wrote:
LOL talk about calling the kettle black, she's most like the one suporting the black market for Sean's boxers being as man hungry as she is.

True...she only really warmed up to him after he saved her life, so we really don't know her dating history beforehand. She's apparently invested enough emotion in him, however, that she feels betrayed when Sean's old fling bushwhacks him at the party.

That is true but even after all that she took him back which means she must have been disperate for a man.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
taalismn
Priest

Desperate, but then again, once he started acting responsible again, Sean's actually a fairly decent guy. He WAS initially the 15th's commanding officer, after all, so I get a 'responsible tactical officer, irresponsible playboy' vibe off him. On the minus side, during the incursion aboard the Masters' grounded mothership, he does lose track of one of his guys(who gets picked off by the Terminator squad shadowing the Terran intruders).
Besides, he quotes a mean 'Charge of the Light Brigade'.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:Desperate, but then again, once he started acting responsible again, Sean's actually a fairly decent guy. He WAS initially the 15th's commanding officer, after all, so I get a 'responsible tactical officer, irresponsible playboy' vibe off him. On the minus side, during the incursion aboard the Masters' grounded mothership, he does lose track of one of his guys(who gets picked off by the Terminator squad shadowing the Terran intruders).

This is true, I wonder how a beuaty/hunk pagent would go over in MCSH#69
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Desperate, but then again, once he started acting responsible again, Sean's actually a fairly decent guy. He WAS initially the 15th's commanding officer, after all, so I get a 'responsible tactical officer, irresponsible playboy' vibe off him. On the minus side, during the incursion aboard the Masters' grounded mothership, he does lose track of one of his guys(who gets picked off by the Terminator squad shadowing the Terran intruders).

How much insurance do they have?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Given the mass amounts of black marketering at the school weapons/drugs/undergarments I'd have to say more then enough all though Minmei would most likely ruin it because she can't face the fact that she's an over the hill has been of a lush with the attention span of a squral with HDAD on prozac.
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:[Given the mass amounts of black marketering at the school weapons/drugs/undergarments I'd have to say more then enough all though Minmei would most likely ruin it because she can't face the fact that she's an over the hill has been of a lush.

Inversion of Minmei-as-hasbeen would be to have her actually be a pretty good instructor, but a gunship patroness of her chosen 'successor', and the stage-mother-from-Hell. Maybe as far as baton-to-the-kneecaps.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:[Given the mass amounts of black marketering at the school weapons/drugs/undergarments I'd have to say more then enough all though Minmei would most likely ruin it because she can't face the fact that she's an over the hill has been of a lush.

Inversion of Minmei-as-hasbeen would be to have her actually be a pretty good instructor, but a gunship patroness of her chosen 'successor', and the stage-mother-from-Hell. Maybe as far as baton-to-the-kneecaps.

Basicly she's the Tanya Harding of RT with a drinking problem, all in all I have to wonder who she would pick as her sucessor, hopefuly she did not spawn because anyone with her as a mother is going to have more spooks in their head then a carny funhouse.
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Kyle: "HEY. I'M the drunk has-been in this family!!"
Minmei: "Damn right!"
Kyke: "She just has no talent."
Minmei: "HHHHEEEEEYYYYY....:
They can't see me...Right!?
taalismn
Priest

Basicly she's the Tanya Harding of RT with a drinking problem, all in all I have to wonder who she would pick as her sucessor, hopefuly she did not spawn because anyone with her as a mother is going to have more spooks in their head then a carny funhouse.

Or deranged (non-familial) stalkers out to see if the kid is the 'second coming' of the mysterious and undefinable Minmei talent.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Kargan3033 wrote:*Shawn Phillips walks out of the showers in the boy's locker room to get dressed after a long hot shower after the school's Smash Ball game with the Sister Of Repentant Woes All Girls Academy and much to his Surprise he saws a slender figure dressed from head to toe in black in front of his locker and holding up a pair of his black silk boxers with red hearts on them. *

Shawn:" HEY WHAT HELL ARE YOU DOING!? "

*And watches as the darkly dressed figure spins about to reveal a pair of shockingly bright light jade green eyes that wide with shock at his nudity*

Unknown boxer thief:" Ninjitsu smoke bomb! " in a clearly feminine voice.

*Suddenly the boy's locker room his filled with thick gray smoke as the female boxer thief runs out of the boy's locker room. *

Bonkers: " I can't believe what some of the girls are willing to pay for a pair of Shawn's boxers. "

:lol:

taalismn wrote:Clearly Monument City's economy is circling the drain if Shawn Phillips' underwear is worth ANYTHING.

:lol: :lol:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Clearly Monument City's economy is circling the drain if Shawn Phillips' underwear is worth ANYTHING.

Not really, given that in most anime underware theives are ususaly guys I thought it was high time for a female underware thief, equality and all that fun stuff besides I'm sure that in real life there are female perverts who have a thing for guy's underware.

As for Monument City's economy given how costly education as well as pretty much everything else is in the post Rain Of Death world everything has vaule, and don't even get started on the full sized zent's undergarments.

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Not really, given that in most anime underware theives are ususaly guys I thought it was high time for a female underware thief, equality and all that fun stuff besides I'm sure that in real life there are female perverts who have a thing for guy's underware.

As for Monument City's economy given how costly education as well as pretty much everything else is in the post Rain Of Death world everything has vaule, and don't even get started on the full sized zent's undergarments.

Marie Crystal: "Please...Sean's ego is already nearing critical overload levels..."

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Marie Crystal: "Please...Sean's ego is already nearing critical overload levels..."

taalismn wrote:

True.

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

That is true but even after all that she took him back which means she must have been disperate for a man.

Or, she just understood what happen and or really loved him.

Kargan3033 wrote:

:shock: I think it could go nuclear if you were not careful.

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Exactly.

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Given the mass amounts of black marketering at the school weapons/drugs/undergarments I'd have to say more then enough all though Minmei would most likely ruin it because she can't face the fact that she's an over the hill has been of a lush with the attention span of a squral with HDAD on prozac.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Arnie100 wrote:Kyle: "HEY. I'M the drunk has-been in this family!!"
Minmei: "Damn right!"
Kyke: "She just has no talent."
Minmei: "HHHHEEEEEYYYYY....:

taalismn wrote:

Or deranged (non-familial) stalkers out to see if the kid is the 'second coming' of the mysterious and undefinable Minmei talent.

Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:Or deranged (non-familial) stalkers out to see if the kid is the 'second coming' of the mysterious and undefinable Minmei talent.

In other words the Devil's Concubine looking for the birth of the Anti-Christ.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Or deranged (non-familial) stalkers out to see if the kid is the 'second coming' of the mysterious and undefinable Minmei talent.

Lets not forget the chick from Species.
Kargan3033
Hero

SRoss wrote:Lets not forget the chick from Species.

Henry Gloval: " Ahh I see you have met my daughter, she is the main reason why I joined the navy. "
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:

Henry Gloval: " Ahh I see you have met my daughter, she is the main reason why I joined the navy. "

Goes hand in hand with getting access to nukes.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: :badbad:

SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Lets not forget the chick from Species.

:eek: :shock: :?

Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :shock:

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: :shock:
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Good point, I wonder how Azonia feels about being a step mother, I'd hate to see how the famly dinners would go with those two.
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:[Good point, I wonder how Azonia feels about being a step mother, I'd hate to see how the famly dinners would go with those two.

Loooonnnnggg table with substantial barricades of mashed potatoes.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:[Good point, I wonder how Azonia feels about being a step mother, I'd hate to see how the famly dinners would go with those two.

I feel sorry for Henry, on one hand he has to deal with an apex predator daughter with an elektra complex and on the other hand he has to deal with a semi homcidal geneticly enegenred super soilder with jelousy issues and random bouts of genocidal blood lust.

Makes you really wonder what he's *smoking* in his pipe.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I feel sorry for Henry, on one hand he has to deal with an apex predator daughter with an elektra complex and on the other hand he has to deal with a semi homcidal geneticly enegenred super soilder with jelousy issues and random bouts of genocidal blood lust.

Gloval: "Black Lotus, Stygian. With a touch of Flower Of Life."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:[

We're talking SERIOUS second hand smoke issues.
And why Col. Maistroff keeps flunking his drug tests after a meeting with Captain Gloval.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Rick: "Where the hell did Gloval get Stygian Black Lotus?!"
Dr. Lang: "I synthesized it!"
Rick: :shock:
Dr. Lang: "Inspiration, my boy!"
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Good point, I wonder how Azonia feels about being a step mother, I'd hate to see how the famly dinners would go with those two.

taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:[

We're talking SERIOUS second hand smoke issues.
And why Col. Maistroff keeps flunking his drug tests after a meeting with Captain Gloval.

Arnie100 wrote:Rick: "Where the hell did Gloval get Stygian Black Lotus?!"
Dr. Lang: "I synthesized it!"
Rick: :shock:
Dr. Lang: "Inspiration, my boy!"

taalismn
Priest

Well, it's not as if the Bridge Bunnies are going to narc him out...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Kim: "This stuff's GOOOOOOODDD!"
Vanessa: "Oh; yeah!"
Sammie: "Y'know, I wouldn't mind the Captain smoking this stuff on the bridge if WE get to do it, too!"
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

just be careful.. black lotus can also be a lethal poison.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Arnie100
Knight

Edwards: "What's this?"
Kyle: "Its called Stygian Black Lotus...we should try it!"
Edwards: "I dunno...."
Kyle: "What could possibly go wrong?"

(Down below...)

Charon: "You have got to be kidding me...AGAIN?!"
Edwards: "'What could go wrong?', he said..."
Kylr: "Oh; shut up..."
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Well, it's not as if the Bridge Bunnies are going to narc him out...

:lol: Sammie will most likely just slap him on the hand and say, " No smoking on the bridge!"

Arnie100 wrote:Kim: "This stuff's GOOOOOOODDD!"
Sammie: "Y'know, I wouldn't mind the Captain smoking this stuff on the bridge if WE get to do it, too!"

:lol: :lol: :badbad:

glitterboy2098 wrote:just be careful.. black lotus can also be a lethal poison.

:lol: :eek:

Arnie100 wrote:Edwards: "What's this?"
Kyle: "Its called Stygian Black Lotus...we should try it!"
Edwards: "I dunno...."
Kyle: "What could possibly go wrong?"

(Down below...)

Charon: "You have got to be kidding me...AGAIN?!"
Edwards: "'What could go wrong?', he said..."
Kylr: "Oh; shut up..."

taalismn
Priest

Second hand smoke, remember?
That's why Maistroff's in mandatory rehab.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Adm. Hayes: "I always figured that guy to be a complete wuss."
Capt. Gloval: "More ?"
Adm. Hayes: "Abso - freaking- lutely!"
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:Adm. Hayes: "I always figured that guy to be a complete wuss."

"Captain Gloval?"
"Yes, Lisa?"
"I have to confess this; you're like a second father to me."
"Because I'm an understanding patriarchal authority figure?"
"No, because you're stoned most of the time."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

Second hand smoke, remember?
That's why Maistroff's in mandatory rehab.

taalismn wrote:

"Captain Gloval?"
"Yes, Lisa?"
"I have to confess this; you're like a second father to me."
"Because I'm an understanding patriarchal authority figure?"
"No, because you're stoned most of the time."

taalismn
Priest

"Well, it would appear that they finished fumigating the regular stage for 'Bloopers'."
"Got all the facegrippers and xenomorphs, did they?"
"Apparently so."
"Anything left of the sets?"
"Big smoking craters."
"So we're not going back yet, eh?"
"They're building new sound stages."
"New location?"
"Atop an ancient burial ground."
"Oh joy. Can we burn down the new sets?"
"Alternate location after that is Chernobyl. Real estate came cheap. "
"--I'll bet. *SIGH* Okay, we'll go with the haunting. But I'm starting to feel like we're doing a remake of 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High'."
"Don't be silly; it can't be that."
"Indeed?"
"It's 'Fast Times at Monument City High'."
"*Sigh* Let's get with this before I pistol whip somebody.."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

"Seriously...who WRITES this stuff?!"
Well...it all started on page one..."
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Well, it would appear that they finished fumigating the regular stage for 'Bloopers'."
"Got all the facegrippers and xenomorphs, did they?"
"Apparently so."
"Anything left of the sets?"
"Big smoking craters."
"So we're not going back yet, eh?"
"They're building new sound stages."
"New location?"
"Atop an ancient burial ground."
"Oh joy. Can we burn down the new sets?"
"Alternate location after that is Chernobyl. Real estate came cheap. "
"--I'll bet. *SIGH* Okay, we'll go with the haunting. But I'm starting to feel like we're doing a remake of 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High'."
"Don't be silly; it can't be that."
"Indeed?"
"It's 'Fast Times at Monument City High'."
"*Sigh* Let's get with this before I pistol whip somebody.."

Arnie100 wrote:"Seriously...who WRITES this stuff?!"
Well...it all started on page one..."

Arnie100
Knight

Arnie100: "AAAHHHHH...STYGIAN BLACK LOTUS...Great when you have writer's block!"
SRoss: "And; uhm, other things..."
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:Arnie100: "AAAHHHHH...STYGIAN BLACK LOTUS...Great when you have writer's block!"

Police attention not being one of them.
GMP: "HANDS UP, LOTUS-HEAD!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

GMP Officer: "You were right...this stuff is GOOD!!"
Nova: (Over intercom) "Did you get them? WELL???"
GMP Officer: "Nope. Sorry, Ma'am...false tip..."
Nova: "DAMMIT."
taalismn
Priest

And that's why Robocop declined an invite to join the MCPD...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:Arnie100: "AAAHHHHH...STYGIAN BLACK LOTUS...Great when you have writer's block!"

taalismn wrote:

Police attention not being one of them.
GMP: "HANDS UP, LOTUS-HEAD!"

Arnie100 wrote:GMP Officer: "You were right...this stuff is GOOD!!"
Nova: (Over intercom) "Did you get them? WELL???"
GMP Officer: "Nope. Sorry, Ma'am...false tip..."
Nova: "DAMMIT."

taalismn wrote:And that's why Robocop declined an invite to join the MCPD...

taalismn
Priest

Hell, Frank Castle declined an invite to Monument City....
"#####ing messed-up high school kids!"
This was actually no great loss, since no self-respecting, self-preservation-inclined drug-dealer, pimp, or organized criminal sets foot within ten miles of #69.
This is foolish, since some of the weaponry packed by the students and faculty have ranges that exceed 10 miles.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

taalismn wrote:Hell, Frank Castle declined an invite to Monument City....
This was actually no great loss, since no self-respecting, self-preservation-inclined drug-dealer, pimp, or organized criminal sets foot within ten miles of #69.
This is foolish, since some of the weaponry packed by the students and faculty have ranges that exceed 10 miles.

yes but at more than 10 miles the "targeting" gets rather dicey... especially if you are trying to avoid collateral damage.

why do you think the high school was built along the coast behind a mountain from monument city...
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:[

yes but at more than 10 miles the "targeting" gets rather dicey... especially if you are trying to avoid collateral damage.

why do you think the high school was built along the coast behind a mountain from monument city...

...in the wastelands....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Free-fire zone?
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:Free-fire zone?

Nah, the school sells .50 caliber ammo at five bucks a round. Chiselers.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

The kids are prolly gonna do a fund-raiser to purchase 20mm rounds, lol.
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:The kids are prolly gonna do a fund-raiser to purchase 20mm rounds, lol.

Okay, so maybe black market arms merchants come within the ten-mile 'commonsense sez stay out of here' zone.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:[

...in the wastelands....

taalismn wrote:

Nah, the school sells .50 caliber ammo at five bucks a round. Chiselers.

Arnie100 wrote:The kids are prolly gonna do a fund-raiser to purchase 20mm rounds, lol.

taalismn wrote:

Okay, so maybe black market arms merchants come within the ten-mile 'commonsense sez stay out of here' zone.

taalismn
Priest

Well, since the surviving Zentraedi Malcontents could no longer qualify for public assistance, they have to make a living SOMEHOW...
"Hey, reckless micronian kid...wanna buy some unused EastBloc Strelas?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:Well, since the surviving Zentraedi Malcontents could no longer qualify for public assistance, they have to make a living SOMEHOW...
"Hey, reckless micronian kid...wanna buy some unused EastBloc Strelas?"

It's good to see that the people who attened MCSH#69 are putting what they learned in their economics classes to good use in the real world.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”