Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:"Ah, it's back to school!"
"...I was unaware we were ever out on vacation."
"Probation. Around here, we call it 'out on probation'."

:lol:

Arnie100 wrote:"So why the heavily-armed guards?"
"Thwy're needed to protect the staff and school."
:shock: "Uhm...what about the students?"
"They're on their own."
:eek:

:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:
"They're on their own."

"The students?"
"No, whoever would be stupid enough to attack them. We're not protecting them. They choose to come to the school to make trouble? They face the consequences. No bail-out from us."

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"They're on their own."

"The students?"
"No, whoever would be stupid enough to attack them. We're not protecting them. They choose to come to the school to make trouble? They face the consequences. No bail-out from us."

"Armed guards to protect the staff and school? Where they find guards that dumb?"

Cut to... A squad made up of the Regent, Kyle, Edwards and several GMP Robots, led by Karno, all wearing Star Trek Red-Shirts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:"Who'd be dumb enough to attack the school?"

(sound of shattering glass and a burst of automatic weapons fire)
" OKAY, NOBODY MOVES, NOBODY GETS HURT! HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM AND UP AGAINST THE WALL. YOU TEACHERS SIT DOWN NICE AND QUIET AND DON'T TRY BEING HEROES AND WE DON'T HURT ANY OF THE KIDDIES!YOU SNOTNOSES BEHAVE YOURSELVES AND YOUR PARENTS COME UP WITH A LITTLE CASH RANSOM AND YOU GET TO GO HOME...why are you little $#!+s laughing...?"

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

(Looking at the gunmen) "Clearly you boys ain't from around here?"
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

" OKAY, NOBODY MOVES, NOBODY GETS HURT! HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM AND UP AGAINST THE WALL. YOU TEACHERS SIT DOWN NICE AND QUIET AND DON'T TRY BEING HEROES AND WE DON'T HURT ANY OF THE KIDDIES!YOU SNOTNOSES BEHAVE YOURSELVES AND YOUR PARENTS COME UP WITH A LITTLE CASH RANSOM AND YOU GET TO GO HOME...why are you little $#!+s laughing...?"

Sarah looks up from her pad at the back of the room... "Dibbs on the Stupid one!"
Several other "kids" Go Ahh (sad tone) whereas one other "kid" asks wait a moment, which one is the Stupid one?"
Sarah pauses a moment, "Hmm I'm not sure, ... Any of them that don't know the first rules?

One of the "bad guys asks, "just for clarification I know several "Rules" but I might need a little clarification about what "first rules you are thinking of?"

Sarah sighs "well that pretty much lets him off as the stupid one, but I think the jury is still out I mean they DID break Into the school....
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Terrorist: :shock: "You mean NONE of your parents would pay to have you returned?"
"Nope." "My old man? No way!" "Family disowned me." "CEO Mum's saving money keeping me here..."
Terrorist: :x "YOU'RE ALL LYING!(grabs a faculty member) THIS IS HOW IT GOES! YOU'RE GOING TO COOPERATE OR I BEHEAD THIS GUY---why are you still laughing?"
Edwards: "..of all the staff members you had to grab, why'd it have to be me...?" :-(
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

guardiandashi wrote:Sarah looks up from her pad at the back of the room... "Dibbs on the Stupid one!"
Several other "kids" Go Ahh (sad tone) whereas one other "kid" asks wait a moment, which one is the Stupid one?"
Sarah pauses a moment, "Hmm I'm not sure, ... Any of them that don't know the first rules?

One of the "bad guys asks, "just for clarification I know several "Rules" but I might need a little clarification about what "first rules you are thinking of?"

Sarah sighs "well that pretty much lets him off as the stupid one, but I think the jury is still out I mean they DID break Into the school....

Terrorist: (Shoving his gun in Sarah's face) "DO NOT MOCK ME AND OUR HOLY CAUSE!!!"

Erin: "I think we have a winner." :twisted:

Sarah: (Smiling) "Yep." :demon:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Terrorist: :shock: "You mean NONE of your parents would pay to have you returned?"
"Nope." "My old man? No way!" "Family disowned me." "CEO Mum's saving money keeping me here..."
Terrorist: :x "YOU'RE ALL LYING!(grabs a faculty member) THIS IS HOW IT GOES! YOU'RE GOING TO COOPERATE OR I BEHEAD THIS GUY---why are you still laughing?"
Edwards: "..of all the staff members you had to grab, why'd it have to be me...?" :-(

Somewhere, Lisa suddenly grabs her Deathnote book and prepares to write yet another entry about Edwards.
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

(Meanwhile at GMP Headquarters...)

Nova: "Dammit...we have to rescue the terrorists from the hostages...AGAIN. Edwards is a hostage? Never mind."
They can't see me...Right!?
taalismn
Priest

Terrorist:"I'M SERIOUS!!! I KILL THIS GUY-DEAD- IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE!"
Student: "His nickname is 'bullet mattress'."
Student2: "We have other nicknames for him, too."
Edwards: "....I know..."
Terrorist: "THIS GUY'S DEAD IF YOU DON'T START DOING WHAT I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!"
Edwards: "Oh, spare me your egomanic ravings and just DO me already!"
Terrorist: "YOU GOT A DEATHWISH, BLONDIE? I KILL YOU -DEAD-!"
Edwards:"Please, I'll be back before lunchtime...unfortunately."
Terrorist: "...what...?!"
Edwards: "Yeah, in time for fourth period and whatever the lab and shop students have cooked up for me this time...yheeeeyyyyyy.." :|
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Lisa: "You know, it kinda loses something he surrenders to the inevitable..." :nh:
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:(Looking at the gunmen) "Clearly you boys ain't from around here?"

guardiandashi wrote:

Sarah looks up from her pad at the back of the room... "Dibbs on the Stupid one!"

taalismn wrote:Terrorist: :shock: "You mean NONE of your parents would pay to have you returned?"

SRoss wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:Sarah looks up from her pad at the back of the room... "Dibbs on the Stupid one!"

Terrorist: (Shoving his gun in Sarah's face) "DO NOT MOCK ME AND OUR HOLY CAUSE!!!"

SRoss wrote:

Somewhere, Lisa suddenly grabs her Deathnote book and prepares to write yet another entry about Edwards.

Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:(Meanwhile at GMP Headquarters...)

Nova: "Dammit...we have to rescue the terrorists from the hostages...AGAIN. Edwards is a hostage? Never mind."

taalismn wrote:Terrorist:"I'M SERIOUS!!! I KILL THIS GUY-DEAD- IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE!"
Student: "His nickname is 'bullet mattress'."
Student2: "We have other nicknames for him, too."
Edwards: "....I know..."
Terrorist: "THIS GUY'S DEAD IF YOU DON'T START DOING WHAT I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!"
Edwards: "Oh, spare me your egomanic ravings and just DO me already!"
Terrorist: "YOU GOT A DEATHWISH, BLONDIE? I KILL YOU -DEAD-!"
Edwards:"Please, I'll be back before lunchtime...unfortunately."
Terrorist: "...what...?!"
Edwards: "Yeah, in time for fourth period and whatever the lab and shop students have cooked up for me this time...yheeeeyyyyyy.." :|

SRoss wrote:Lisa: "You know, it kinda loses something he surrenders to the inevitable..." :nh:

guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

SRoss wrote:

As Sarah starts getting up off her "pad" she informs the terrorists, that they should be afraid because she is NOT a talking dog, she is a WOLF!!

she then grabs the trigger housing of the gun of the moron shoving the gun into her face with her right hand (crushing the finger in the process to keep it from firing. ) while with her Left hand she quick draws her 1.00 cal version of a desert eagle .50cal and puts a round between the eyes of Moron #2 After people start recovering from the sound of the massive explosion (of the gun firing) she asks "does anyone else want to make my day?"
Arnie100
Knight

"50 credits Edwards gets shot before he reaches the exits..."
"I bet a 100..."
"What's going on here?!"
"We're betting to see if Edwards gets killed by the terrorists or the other hostages..."
"I'm in for a 100!"
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Edwards almost makes it to the exit when he's bisected by a halberd.

Rory Mercury: (Licking her lips) "Pay attention students, today's lesson, obliterating worthless brigand scum."

Sarah: "I think I love our new teacher..." :love:

Taalismn: "Where'd you hire her from." :shock:

SRoss: "Me! I thought you hired her!?!" :eek:
Arnie100
Knight

Arnie100: "That was...AWESOME."
Lisa: "I think she and I could be friends."
taalismn
Priest

Minmei: "Damn it! I could have gotten Edwards AND the terrorist with this flamethrower!"
Student: "If we herd the gunman down to the lockerrooms he might run into Edwards coming out of the storage locker. You might get a second chance."
Minmei: "You get a commendation on your record for good thinking! Lead on!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

"Definetely the gift that keeps on giving!"
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Minmei: (Charging into the locker room, cornering the terrorists) "Prepare to burn scum!"

Suddenly the schools PA starts playing Flight of the Valkyries. There is the sound of running feet and Rory with her halberd and Sarah with teeth and claws come running through, killing the terrorists and exiting without stopping.

Edwards: (Coming out of a locker) "Wait! I get to live?"

Minmei: "Hey! Who cut my fuel line!?!" :eek:

Sammy, hiding around the corner, chucks in a lit flare.

#BOOOOM!#

Charon: "Ok, I never in a million years expected to see YOU TWO show up together." :shock:
Arnie100
Knight

Lisa: "TWO birds with one explosion! YES!"
Rick: "What was that?"
Lisa: "Nothing, Love...go finish your dinner."
taalismn
Priest

Linna Inverness: "I heard you had brigand scum to be dealt with! I came as fast as I cou-...what, you didn't save any for me?!" :-( :nh:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

taalismn wrote:Linna Inverness: "I heard you had brigand scum to be dealt with! I came as fast as I cou-...what, you didn't save any for me?!" :-( :nh:

Linna: (Spots Kyle): "Oh, goodie! ONE MORE!"
Kyle: "Oh, CRAP. Can this get any WORSE?"
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Linna Inverness: "I heard you had brigand scum to be dealt with! I came as fast as I cou-...what, you didn't save any for me?!" :-( :nh:

Kyle: "Yes. I'm obliged to sweep up the ashes of my last incarnation..." :nh: :nh:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

Kyle: "Yes. I'm obliged to sweep up the ashes of my last incarnation..." :nh: :nh:

"Time to roll out the clones!"
Kyle: "Can't we get a break?"
Charon: "YOU want a break?! Lookit all of you and Edwards that I havr to deal with!"
taalismn
Priest

Kyle: "I'm really glad I get a "Buttmonkey Cheapshot' check from all this...makes my vacations all the sweeter..."
Edwards: "A what?!"
Kyle: "Every time I get ragged on or picked on by the fanbase, I get a little bit of money...it's not much per slight, gag, or indignity, but in a place like this, it adds up nicely. I cash a sweet little bundle of credits at the end of the month."
Edwards: "Okay...I know KHYRON gets a check when he gets slammed, but YOU!???! You're universally hated!!! Why the hell do YOU get compensation but -I- don't?!"
Kyle: "I died in canon arguably trying for redemption. YOU died in canon a horribly mutated unrepentant monster image of your own hubris. It was enough to tip the scales and cos's lawyers got me a good deal."
Edwards: "'...'cos'? You mean?.."
Kyle: "Yeah, Minmei gets a 'rotten tomatoes' check too. Rather bigger than mine, but her antti-fan base is arguably even bigger than mine. Every time she gets libeled in the media, ragged on, or depicted in some indiginity...CHA-CHING! Money in the bank!!! The Lynn Family is in the black! In this case, negative press IS as good as good press!"
Edwards: "...I don't believe a word of what you're saying...."
Kyle: "That's your perogative. But it's all true."
Edwards: "If it's true, then I hate you even more, you slimy little creepy bastard..."
*CHA-CHING*
Edwards: "...what the-"
Kyle" "Thanks, dude! Hey, I'd love to hang around and let you run up my monthly dividend, but I got things to do, like ...nah, not going to say; some of the more zealous anti-fans go kinda overboard and blew up my new car last time...I got it replaced right fast, but taking the taxi to work until then was a real hassle. See yah!"
Edwards: "...he's messing with my mind. No way he could have something like that..."
Karno: "Believe it. And you think you have it bad? Octavia's RENTING me out as a crash test dummy....and the new Fall car season is coming up."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Karno: "Ok, what's this car called again?"

SRoss: "It's called the Death Machine." :twisted:

Karno: "You mean it's deadly to my enemies?" :-D

SRoss: "Hell No! You see I replaced all the steel and carbon fiber with magnesium, even the break rotors. The engine runs on hydrazine/methanol and oxidizer, and every conceivable void has been filled with fuel." :demon:

Karno: "May I suggest renaming it the rolling funeral pyre?"

SRoss: "I'll consider it." (Pushes the launch button)
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

Arnie100 wrote:

Mean while,the great Dolza sits in the girls locker room.quietly praying that he stays unobserved.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:
SRoss wrote:

As Sarah starts getting up off her "pad" she informs the terrorists, that they should be afraid because she is NOT a talking dog, she is a WOLF!!

she then grabs the trigger housing of the gun of the moron shoving the gun into her face with her right hand (crushing the finger in the process to keep it from firing. ) while with her Left hand she quick draws her 1.00 cal version of a desert eagle .50cal and puts a round between the eyes of Moron #2 After people start recovering from the sound of the massive explosion (of the gun firing) she asks "does anyone else want to make my day?"

Arnie100 wrote:"50 credits Edwards gets shot before he reaches the exits..."
"I bet a 100..."
"What's going on here?!"
"We're betting to see if Edwards gets killed by the terrorists or the other hostages..."
"I'm in for a 100!"

SRoss wrote:Edwards almost makes it to the exit when he's bisected by a halberd.

Rory Mercury: (Licking her lips) "Pay attention students, today's lesson, obliterating worthless brigand scum."

Sarah: "I think I love our new teacher..." :love:

Taalismn: "Where'd you hire her from." :shock:

SRoss: "Me! I thought you hired her!?!" :eek:

:lol: The loli demigod, nice! :twisted:

Arnie100 wrote:Arnie100: "That was...AWESOME."
Lisa: "I think she and I could be friends."

taalismn wrote:Minmei: "Damn it! I could have gotten Edwards AND the terrorist with this flamethrower!"
Student: "If we herd the gunman down to the lockerrooms he might run into Edwards coming out of the storage locker. You might get a second chance."
Minmei: "You get a commendation on your record for good thinking! Lead on!"

Arnie100 wrote:"Definetely the gift that keeps on giving!"

SRoss wrote:Minmei: (Charging into the locker room, cornering the terrorists) "Prepare to burn scum!"

Suddenly the schools PA starts playing Flight of the Valkyries. There is the sound of running feet and Rory with her halberd and Sarah with teeth and claws come running through, killing the terrorists and exiting without stopping.

Edwards: (Coming out of a locker) "Wait! I get to live?"

Minmei: "Hey! Who cut my fuel line!?!" :eek:

Sammy, hiding around the corner, chucks in a lit flare.

#BOOOOM!#

Charon: "Ok, I never in a million years expected to see YOU TWO show up together." :shock:

Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:Lisa: "TWO birds with one explosion! YES!"
Rick: "What was that?"
Lisa: "Nothing, Love...go finish your dinner."

Arnie100 wrote:

:lol: :twisted: He just had to say it.

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

"Time to roll out the clones!"
Kyle: "Can't we get a break?"
Charon: "YOU want a break?! Lookit all of you and Edwards that I havr to deal with!"

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

batlchip wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

Mean while,the great Dolza sits in the girls locker room.quietly praying that he stays unobserved.

A ko: (pulling off her gym clothes, opens her locker and stops in mid-action as she sees Dolza looking back at her) :eek: :eek: :eek: "EEK! PERVERT, PERVERT, PERVERT!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek: (Punches Dolza so hard he's imbedded in Charon's ferry)
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

Eeek! Wai- Boom!
Roy"oh-oh,looks like we got to talk to the clone guys again."
Scott"what was that?!"
Roy"that was are new gymn teacher gendo
Ika-something.forgetting that that he shouldn't pat either of the puma sisters on the butt for doing some thing well."
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Karno: "Ok, what's this car called again?"

SRoss: "Hell No! You see I replaced all the steel and carbon fiber with magnesium, even the break rotors. The engine runs on hydrazine/methanol and oxidizer, and every conceivable void has been filled with fuel." :demon:

Including the bald Firestone tires over-inflated with Compressed Natural Gas....
And let's not forget the airbags filled with buckshot...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Kyle: "This SUCKS! WHY DO HAVE TO CLEAN UP MY OWN ASHES?!"
Edwards: "Even your own clones don't want to touch you. That should mean something to you."
Kyle: "I really hate you."
Edwards: "Sticks and stones...go clean yourself up."
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:Kyle: "This SUCKS! WHY DO HAVE TO CLEAN UP MY OWN ASHES?!"
Edwards: "Even your own clones don't want to touch you. That should mean something to you."

Suddenly ...

VVVRRRRROOOOMMMMM!!!

Karno: "IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE! THESTEARINGWHEEL'SJUSTAPICTUREOFASTEARINGWHEEL!!!"

Kyle & Edwards: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :?

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMM FWOOMP!

Charon: (Startled by the loud explosion and rain of fiery debris) "What the hell!!!" :frazz:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:Karno: "Ok, what's this car called again?"

Including the bald Firestone tires over-inflated with Compressed Natural Gas....
And let's not forget the airbags filled with buckshot...

I like the way you think. :ok:
Arnie100
Knight

SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:Kyle: "This SUCKS! WHY DO HAVE TO CLEAN UP MY OWN ASHES?!"

Suddenly ...

VVVRRRRROOOOMMMMM!!!

Karno: "IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE! THESTEARINGWHEEL'SJUSTAPICTUREOFASTEARINGWHEEL!!!"

Kyle & Edwards: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :?

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMM FWOOMP!

Charon: (Startled by the loud explosion and rain of fiery debris) "What the hell!!!" :frazz:

Kyle & Edwards: "DAYUM."
"Kyle: "I'm not cleaning THAT up, am I?!"
Charon: "Oh, no."
Kyle: "That's good."
Charon: "The both of you are."
Kyle & Edwards: "Dayum."
taalismn
Priest

Karno: "Do I have to...?"
Charon: "No, you're being sent back."
Karno: "Okay-"
Charon: "Octavia's booked you for a reentry device test in six minutes."
Karno: "..."
Edwards: "That's bad, especially of the heatshield fails. Happened to me once back...was it 32500? Anyways, there's also hell to pay if you get in a tumble-"
Kyle: "Or the parachute lines tangle."
Edwards: "Or the explosive bolts malfunction."
Kyle: " Or you come in too fast."
Karno: "....!..."
Kyle: "Have fun!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

"Okay, class, now what was wrong with Melinda's atmospheric re-entry shell design?"
"Its sensors mistook the sun for a planet and it corrected its flight path accordingly."
"Right! Fortunately, this is why we run tests, so we can learn from our mistakes without being destroyed...or, god forbid, killed...by them! Next, we move to the 'back to the drawing board' stage of design..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:"Okay, class, now what was wrong with Melinda's atmospheric re-entry shell design?"
"Its sensors mistook the sun for a planet and it corrected its flight path accordingly."
"Right! Fortunately, this is why we run tests, so we can learn from our mistakes without being destroyed...or, god forbid, killed...by them! Next, we move to the 'back to the drawing board' stage of design..."

Meanwhile Charon is furiously flipping through manuals to see if he can send back free floating atoms.
Arnie100
Knight

Arnie100: "Who hired these people?"
SRoss: "Dunno. Safer that way."
taalismm: "Ayup."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:[

Meanwhile Charon is furiously flipping through manuals to see if he can send back free floating atoms.

"Okay, next time we toss in a bottle of sunscreen."
"What SPF?"
"WE're on a budget here! Whatever cheap stuff you can find at the dollar store!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Okay, class, now what was wrong with Melinda's atmospheric re-entry shell design?"

SRoss wrote:

Arnie100 wrote:Arnie100: "Who hired these people?"
SRoss: "Dunno. Safer that way."
taalismm: "Ayup."

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:[

"Okay, next time we toss in a bottle of sunscreen."
"What SPF?"
"WE're on a budget here! Whatever cheap stuff you can find at the dollar store!"

:twisted: As class continues, a man wearing a red and black outfit, armed to the teeth, walks into the classroom and waves at the wall. :twisted:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

And then gets immediately impaled from behind by a maid in glasses.
taalismn
Priest

"What the -?! What does it mean if sunscreen has a NEGATIVE SPF?"
"Means it's a photosensitive explosive."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

taalismn wrote:"What the -?! What does it mean if sunscreen has a NEGATIVE SPF?"

"Where'd you learn that?"
"Chemistry class."
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:"What the -?! What does it mean if sunscreen has a NEGATIVE SPF?"

"Chemistry class."

"Miami Beach, Spring Break."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

"Chemistry class."

"Lucky b@st@rd..."
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:And then gets immediately impaled from behind by a maid in glasses.

Arnie100 wrote:

"Chemistry class."

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

"Chemistry class."

Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

"Chemistry class."

"Lucky b@st@rd..."

taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:[

"Lucky b@st@rd..."

"Not if you're the one on fire..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:[

"Lucky b@st@rd..."

"Not if you're the one on fire..."

taalismn
Priest

Yes, negative SPFs are the leading cause of spontaneous sunbather combustion incidents....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”