Dethbegin's Homebrew Content + Original Post

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dethbegins
D-Bee
Comment: Years of life and still wanting to add some personal horror to its mix. Can't wait for bio-suits to reign supreme!

Dethbegin's Homebrew Content + Original Post

Unread post by dethbegins »

Howdy! I'm kind of new to splicers as an RPG and wanted to either convert it or host a small set of sessions for it! I was interested in finding a character sheet for the game, however, even after several days of searching, I haven't found one that's compatible with the current system. Does anyone have a standard rifts sheet designed for the GARDENER, or DREADGUARD host armors? or a blank sheet that contains a bio-enhancement section for bio-armors in particular?

A mega-verse Ambassador named Bill made this sheet here: Splicers Character Sheet and was cool enough to make it linkable, so I'm going to leave this here for anyone who needs a well detailed character sheet premade for your splicers games!

Once again thank you Bill, you're a freaking Chad!
Last edited by dethbegins on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
"You can never be truly prepared for the consequences of your actions until you've made them."
Btw I make Splicers content for those looking for a move extreme and overpowered game. check my stuff out on this link HERE!
dethbegins
D-Bee
Comment: Years of life and still wanting to add some personal horror to its mix. Can't wait for bio-suits to reign supreme!

Re: Splicers official or unofficial character sheets for gardener/dreadguard?

After several days without any response, I have decided to design my own sheets. In future posts I will be adding my personal ideas for many different forms of equipment, and possible civilian designs to be used in a future campaign I'm working on.

***Updating Post***

Below are links to several posts I've made adding more realistic, and interesting options to Splicers. Please Note! House Gene-Coil has a small section at the very bottom introducing ways to splice hero's unlimited, and the rest of Rifts but I would like to request help in adding more options for our fellow players.

In Progress:

** Weapons Platforms and their various equipment for mechs.
**More Bio-Enhancements for Military Use
**Rules for Integrating Biotechnology towards Civilian Use (TBD)
**More Mounts for House Gene-Coil (TBD)
**Cattle, and various Enhanced Beasts of Burden (TBD)

Links Below, click on the description!

Lindel Host Armor (Improved Gardener Host Armor)

Trade Goods and Tables

Civilian Bio-Enhancements

Civilian Bio-Gear

House Gene-Coil

Augmenter O.C.C. Upgrade

Organic Mecha and You!

New Human R.C.C. the Pryon!

140 Bio-Enhancements
Last edited by dethbegins on Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:21 am, edited 9 times in total.
"You can never be truly prepared for the consequences of your actions until you've made them."
Btw I make Splicers content for those looking for a move extreme and overpowered game. check my stuff out on this link HERE!
dethbegins
D-Bee

Re: Dethbegin's Homebrew Content + Original Post

content will not be developed further at this time, i've moved on to simplified systems due to a lack of interest in my community to play the game, I enjoy the concept of splicers and will one day finalize work for a more optimized system, until then. have a good one.
elenagilbert
Newb

Unread post by elenagilbert »

How about using a standard rifts character sheet? It will work just fine for most Splicers characters. You can simply track the bio-armor's abilities and features alongside the character's own.
dethbegins
D-Bee

It was more an issue of availability, players weren't able to show up and without them the others didn't want to play. Sadly nothing really continues without people playing.
dethbegins
D-Bee

Returning to update and improve upon my previous posts. finally got back into making new horrors against the machine and can't wait to tailor some new productions.

Return to “Splicers®”