RIFTS video game

For talk about the award-winning videogame for Nokia's handheld device, the N-Gage!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RisenFlames
Newb

RIFTS video game

Unread post by RisenFlames »

So, I was thinking that the Palladium Books team should team up with Bethesda to create a RIFTS rpg game using the Fallout: New Vegas system and mechanics. I'm currently playing New Vegas and I keep thinking about how cool it would be to be running around in the world as a Ley Line Walker. Just a thought from a dedicated nerd...
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Re: RIFTS video game

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

I don't see that sort of thing in the cards, but if people happened to develop a free mod for some platform I could see it getting some off-hand support.
chyrlxo
Newb

Unread post by chyrlxo »

well, the idea is great, but its not so easy to do
oni no won
Explorer

Unread post by oni no won »

It will be a long time before they start on a new IP. Between working on a new Elder Scrolls game and the Fallout series, it will be a while until they even start to think about another new IP.
Warmaster40k
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Warmaster40k »

Devolver Digital might be a better bet, as they know better writers who will get the game out on time
I am the Omega, I am the thread killer, my post is death.
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

I would prefer to see CD Project Red tackle it. They took the Cyberpunk 2020 RPG and made an amazing game in Cyberpunk 2077. It had a rough start but they learned a lot and the final product is absolutely fantastic.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760

Return to “Rifts® Promise of Power™”