Rifter #5 Update: Errata for the ABP-Z4

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Nice, I'll have to put a note in my book...
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Hav0k
Wanderer

Unread post by Hav0k »

AlexanderDeath wrote:I'd guess that was from poor planning on the part of the Editors and writter's of the only 3 SENTINELS episodes to be created -or- we are looking at another Palladium Flub, and because of the rounded shape and whatnot, that PAL and Crew automatically assumed that they where an REF version of the pod (Infact, they could very well be an REF version of the pod, programmed into the simulators for simplicities sake and complexity, as opposed to a more meager target like a standard Regult - sort of like how enemies in some video games get more guns as the difficulty level is set higher by the player).

Well, I have read a theory that those were actually NEW Zentraedi pods, developed by the masters for specific planetary purposes...

Isn't that a possibility?
*OMNIA MUTANTUR*
-Hav0k-
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Hav0k wrote:Well, I have read a theory that those were actually NEW Zentraedi pods, developed by the masters for specific planetary purposes...

Isn't that a possibility?

No. I don't believe the Masters gave the micronized Zentreadi any mecha or weapons...
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
Hav0k
Wanderer

Unread post by Hav0k »

Hystrix wrote:No. I don't believe the Masters gave the micronized Zentreadi any mecha or weapons...

I was not clear enough....
The theory states that these are NEW Zentreadi pods for Full sized Zentraedis... like totally new models, very few in number, in remote planets.....
*OMNIA MUTANTUR*
-Hav0k-

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”