Which earth would you use in a war?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Which earth would you use? In a War

Armored Gyro Assault Chopper
4%
Light Veritech Fighter
No votes
VHT-1 Veritech hovertank.
36%
Veritech fighter VF
14%
Veritech Alpha
25%
Beta Fighter
21%

Total votes: 28

Shin Kenshiro

Unread post by Shin Kenshiro »

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! MY BRAIN!!! IT BLEEDS FROM TO MUCH GUNDAM KNOWLEDGE TO FAST!!!!!!
sinestus
Adventurer

Unread post by sinestus »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
sinestus wrote:so where's the Megaroads Project sourcebook?
?

as in, who's got the rights to that... and if no one, where's the Robotech expansion book for it (as i recall the Robotech RPG mentioning the project in the back ...)

as for not wrapping my mind around it..
i could,
and played a couple campeigns outta the Atomic Fuzion variant ('cause it was free and covered everything...)

but i did the same with GURPS...

doesn't mean I like how it played, just that i gave it a spin...

much like many of the games out there, you had to memorize too much of the system (and everyone in the game pretty much had to) to play it quick... otherwise you spend alot of time lookin up tables and the like...

lately, i don't look fondly back on those times, as i can recall arguments about how to translate a rule that took more time than the actual gameplay for the night...
but that's a whole other discussion...
and if we're gona banter game systems, it prolly belongs in it's own thread...

back to the matter at hand...

gundam, when compared to Macross/Robotech pales in comparison... the only reason it's been active longer is the models were easier to design and build (thus the kiddies have more toys)
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Zerebus wrote:
Shin Kenshiro wrote:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! MY BRAIN!!! IT BLEEDS FROM TO MUCH GUNDAM KNOWLEDGE TO FAST!!!!!!

http://www.kidsjapan.net/~anaheim/ggun/o/106.html

There, that should finish you off.

Superior Defender Gundam!!!
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

figures you's limit it to earth mecha.

so i can't write in the Yavac light from the Bolo Novels.
it's melconian. (little 6 limbed dograts with a disposition towards conquest. the only race to give humanity and bolo's any real trouble in straight up fights. [well, not counting the dinosauriods from Bolo Brigade.])

the Yavac.....so cool.

6 legs, able to take 2 hellbore shots before being disabled (hellbores fire 40 megaton bolts of plasma.), and mounting a small hellbore style turret gun.

any chance i could use the term mecha in its japanese definition? (in which everything from the robo-camera to the SDF-1 was considered 'mecha'.)

then i would vote for the MKXXXIII Bolo.

Bolo's, when you absolutely positively have to defend a planet from the Zentreadi Grand fleet............

.......with one 80 meter tank.
Last edited by glitterboy2098 on Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

*holds up his Lost in Gundam that he's never seen but one episode of and that episode sucked cuz it was Gundam Seed on Cartoon Network sign*

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”