Do anyone use the Ninjas & Superspies in Robotech?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Well we us Mystic China rather heavily. Not for the Martial Arts but for setting flavor like the name section. Alot of our II games take place in S.E. Asia, mostly to take advantage of all the information that we have from Strike Force and Return of the Masters.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Cyclone
Explorer

Unread post by Cyclone »

Angryjack wrote:who is lynn kyle? the character from the White Tiger Zentraedi movie from the Robotech comic?

Yes.

But he does play an even larger role in the TV series, pretty hard to miss in the second half of Macross Saga.
Last edited by Cyclone on Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyclone
Explorer

Unread post by Cyclone »

Zerebus wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Angryjack wrote:who is lynn kyle? the character from the White Tiger Zentraedi movie from the Robotech comic?

Yes.

But he does play an even larger role in the TV series, pretty hard to miss in the second half of the series.

You must mean second half of the Macross series. Second half of the whole series would mean.... well... that I missed him.

I could have meant SDF: Macross....

nah, just typo.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Cyclone wrote:

Yes.

But he does play an even larger role in the TV series, pretty hard to miss in the second half of Macross Saga.

yeah... he spent a bit of that time Slaping some sense in to Minmay. hes a role-model for my Kids.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Angryjack wrote:I Don't remember anything at all of minmei in macross other then her constant whining and Minmei singing - I don't remember anything at all of her Movie star role.
Ddi you watch Robotech: Macross Sage? There is more Minmay being dumb, Rick being Cumb... Lisa being Dumb drama then Combat.... LWD is a very important item in the Series... the Zents think Lynn Kyle is a Mage!
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i find the Comics Version of Little White Dragon rather poorly thought out. ironically i found the McKinney version more interesting.

(where its a Kung-fu movie remake of the story of the SDF-1. :) )
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”