Robotech Timelines and Merchandise.

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

well, you got the Comics (poor)

and the McKinney novels (so-so. depends alot on if you like the rest of his RT novels.)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Re: Robotech Timelines and Merchandise.

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Magestaff wrote:Hey All.. I have in the past been a big Robotech fan. Admintantly I could do the research on my own but I figure there are some real experts on the subject here.So I am posting here.

My question did they ever finish the Sentinels in any format? Do we learn the ultimate fate of Hunter and Co?

Is there any continuation of the Robotech timelines? I am have watched up through The Southern Cross and Macross 2.

Beside the Comics & Novels... the Sentinels never saw any animation beyond the 2 Terrible Movies.
The Fate of Rick Hunter and Company will be discovred in the Upcomming Shadow-force OVA and Shadow Cronicles Series. in the Novels they... do some stupid stuff... and more Stupid stuff... Rem & Minmay have a baby Zor!?! I swore Rem was a Clone of Zor.....

The Robotech Timeline Flows from Macross era to the Masters invasion, to the Invid Inbasion, ending around 2044 when the Shadow Cronicles Series picks up.

Macross 2 is an Alternate universe in the Macross Continuim.... but has nothing to do with Robotech.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”