Alternate Robotech Timeline for gaming

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Robotech_Elder
Wanderer

Alternate Robotech Timeline for gaming

Unread post by Robotech_Elder »

I was wondering what other Robotech Fans would think about my past campaign with Robotech RPG. I revamped the timeline to conclude the Macross saga as the following.

-The Zentraedi Fleet...does not Vaporize the face of Earth.
-They Captured the SDF-1.
-Break away from the Robotech Masters
-Form an alliance with the Marduk...since they themselves lack the necessary skills to create mecha much less anything else really.
-Form the Zentraedi Empire.
-Earth Forms a Resistance Network on Earth with the Masters.
-Invid Still Active and a third party Menace.
-I have essentially used the the Coalition States as a Template for a New Military based Dictatorship on Earth, as well as the UEG and the EBSIS.

well that was the basic outline for my past campaign. I did so I can easily incorporate all three Robotech Wars into a three way melee. Resistance Forces on Earth and on Tirol. A stronger Military Force on earth for the production of Mecha...all three generation mecha would be available as well my own personal designs.

Tell me what you guys think!
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

Sounds like an interesting Idea One that I would love to be a part of
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

in outline, it sounds like it could become a very fun, playable campaign.

however, it's how you impliment the detail that will be the deciding factor. it can also be easily ruined faster than it can turn into a masterpeice.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Robotech_Elder
Wanderer

Unread post by Robotech_Elder »

I started building on this scenario since I was 13. I'm 25 now. So I have had plenty of time to work on it. I would love to GM another campaign with some new players. This thing took a very long time and lots of ditching highschool to do it. WARNING: Do not ditch school to play Robotech. Bad Karma. :) Anyhow I had to revamp all of the Zentraedi Mecha as well as the Mecha from Macross II. For both the Marduk and the Invid...I did not know about Steel Falcon at the conception of all of this but damn his site is awesome. Maybe I should make a website and put all of this stuff on it. Too bad I don't know how to make one. :(.
Alot of actual role-playing was key to this scenario since I start at the beginning of the Macross Saga. Some other things I did for this campaign...in accordance with the McKinney novels to some aspect I had to redo all of the Sentinels Liberation since in my campaign all of them with the exception of Haydon IV was controlled by the Imperial Zentraedi forces. Any questions about my past game I would love to answer maybe you guys incorporate some ideas to you game.

Sucks being in the middle of the ocean right now I am dying to play any Palladium game!
For the Glory of the Zentraedi and Khyron!!
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

well theres always PBP or on palldiums chat board.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”