And for the record...

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

And for the record...

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

I think taking old Japanese warships and wiring them to alien ships is totally the way to do things, should you happen to have both just lying around...
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

What about just outright flying boats ala Yamato? :)

Now that wouldve been some interesting firepower; one Yamato stuck onto each arm of the SDF 1. So as well as the twin cannons on top youve also got 2 wave motion guns. :shock:
The Artist Formerly
Champion

Marcantony wrote:What about just outright flying boats ala Yamato? :)

Now that wouldve been some interesting firepower; one Yamato stuck onto each arm of the SDF 1. So as well as the twin cannons on top youve also got 2 wave motion guns. :shock:

Think of the energy drain. :eek:
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

The Artist Formerly wrote:

Yuh. Might blow a fuse or two. :D
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

OFF TOPIC for this Forum:
This forum is:
For all talk Robotech belly up inside.

and this thread has nothing to do with robotech.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

This fits well into AU material, which these messageboards do handle...
(i.e. What else would you put on the ends of the SDF-1's arms?)

And if we're going to nitpick Col. Wolfe...
It's "savior", not "saivior".
And "soldier", not "soilder".
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Novastar wrote:This fits well into AU material, which these messageboards do handle...
(i.e. What else would you put on the ends of the SDF-1's arms?)[/quoye]
Sorry, this is not Directly Related to Robotech, Even Zerb's AU Studd is about Robotech...
"I think taking old Japanese warships and wiring them to alien ships is totally the way to do things, should you happen to have both just lying around..."
Robotech has Aline Technology yes, but Never mentions Old Japansees War Ships. its Off Topic.
And if we're going to nitpick Col. Wolfe...
It's "savior", not "saivior".
And "soldier", not "soilder".

Thanks. This is considered Flame Baiting, and is against the Rules of the Messageboard.
Last edited by Colonel Wolfe on Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
The Artist Formerly
Champion

Zerebus wrote:

I don't know if you noticed, but I stuck the Yamato onto the SDF Enterprise in my season one AARD thread. :p

I did. And like I said, when ever you have a old Japanese warship AND an alien space craft, clearly the thing to do is bust out the duct tape.
The Artist Formerly
Champion

Marcantony wrote:
The Artist Formerly wrote:

Yuh. Might blow a fuse or two. :D

"Well, it will eat all the protoculture from Zor's matrix thingy, but we got enough for three shots!"

And of course, flared pants space suits! And maybe a gold plate medalion the size of a hubcap. We couldn't possibly pull the trigger on that bad boy without some serious Disco-mojo. :-D
The Artist Formerly
Champion

Zerebus wrote:Breetai: "Hand over the Protoculture Matrix!"
Gloval: "Sure. But we kind of broke it when we wipe out half your fleet with just three shots the other day."
Breetai: "......!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?"
Gloval: "But that's ok, because we have hotpants for everybody!"

:shock: Exadore in hotpants! :eek:

I think that's a war crime.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”