According to the new press release, Pantheons is coming back

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Benito Pulatso
Explorer

According to the new press release, Pantheons is coming back

Unread post by Benito Pulatso »

So I guess that means there will be no Rifts: Dragons & Gods.
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

The only problem with that is that you don't have any current info on Adult dragons. Unless the are going to come out with Rifts Conversion Book Un-revised...
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: According to the new press release, Pantheons is coming

Unread post by cornholioprime »

benito pulatso wrote:So I guess that means there will be no Rifts: Dragons & Gods.
Why??? One has very little to do with the other, apart from the fact that both Books have Gods in them.....
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Benito Pulatso
Explorer

Re: According to the new press release, Pantheons is coming

cornholioprime wrote:
benito pulatso wrote:So I guess that means there will be no Rifts: Dragons & Gods.
Why??? One has very little to do with the other, apart from the fact that both Books have Gods in them.....

Because I remember reading in a press release (or maybe a Rifter or both) that they let it go out of print because they were making a Rifts Dragons & Gods.
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

Rifts® Pantheons of the Megaverse® – back in print after 7 years! $22.95 – 224 pages, 16 additional pages of text. Cat. No. 811. May 10, 2005.
wow 16 new pages
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

yeah since the dragon stuff was only 10 pages, shadow dragon was 4 pages wow 2 new pages
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Pantheons is coming back but that does not mean there will not be a Rifts Dragons & Gods.

Alex M
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

Mech-Viper wrote:
Rifts® Pantheons of the Megaverse® – back in print after 7 years! $22.95 – 224 pages, 16 additional pages of text. Cat. No. 811. May 10, 2005.
wow 16 new pages

Dammit, and I just bought the book.
The Phoenix is Coming!
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

worldofrifts wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:
wow 16 new pages

QUICK sell it on ebay before the general public catches on!
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

Thinyser wrote:
worldofrifts wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:
wow 16 new pages

Where do you think I got it :-D
The Phoenix is Coming!
Drakenred®™©
Champion

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

I think either Prezz or Alex mentioned a while back that none of the books were perminently gone, just that they pulled them when Kev decided they needed to be revised, and that way the Distributers and retailers can sell off their existing stock and be more willing to order extra coppies of the Revised book.
冠双
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

Lunarix wrote:
worldofrifts wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
worldofrifts wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:
wow 16 new pages

Where do you think I got it :-D
:lol: i found mine buried underneath some random books in a book shop and to top it off was mismarked :D

So is the new pantheons going to have dragon material? or is that just a guess?
thats my guess

AllMightyRCB
Wanderer

Unread post by AllMightyRCB »

I'm not getting it either way because I still have the original Pantheons and Conversion books. :D If it had alot of new or different stuff I might reconsider.
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

Gheralt HellWalker wrote:Ugg, Another 22.95 or so Im going to have to spend possibly If I find the info useful.. Sucks to be me, 99% of all my Rifts collection is First printings so I need to update a fair amount of books already :(

It's too bad there isn't an upgrade system like with software. It's always cheaper to by the upgrade.
The Phoenix is Coming!
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

AlexM wrote:Pantheons is coming back but that does not mean there will not be a Rifts Dragons & Gods.

Alex M

If it's not too much to ask, can you tell us a bit about these two books, and what will be different/unique enough to buy them both?
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Benito Pulatso
Explorer

Sentinel wrote:
AlexM wrote:Pantheons is coming back but that does not mean there will not be a Rifts Dragons & Gods.

Alex M

If it's not too much to ask, can you tell us a bit about these two books, and what will be different/unique enough to buy them both?

I second that request. I'm assuming that the new Pantheons will cover the same Pantheons as the first version, and I'm also assuming that Rifts Dragons and Gods will cover roughly the same as the Palladium version. However, I seem to have a cruddy track record when it comes to assuming. :)

Return to “Rifts®”