The biggest bad or good guy

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

The biggest bad or good guy

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Who or what is the is the biggest bad or good guy in the Magaverse. I mean creature, robot, race, whatever! Put your thoughts hear!
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

This is in the wrong forum.

Old Ones.
SirTenzan
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by SirTenzan »

This is in the wrong forum, for one.

The BEST villain, let's see. The Old Ones COULD have been a contender if they hadn't been sleeping throughout our gaming time.

Thus far, the best villain in our campaign, has been a Raksasha named Uchalus, who has worked for Tezcatlipoca for eons. He's a bad @$$ in a fight, he can immitate anyone he'd like, after observing for a short time, he has every psychic ability available, and just generally is NOTHING to play around with.

I've found that demons are a unique RP experience for a GM. Generally speaking, demons only real motivation is to inflict harm and misery upon mortal races. Succeeding at this gives them a bizarre sense of accomplishment and glee that humans have a hard time understanding. With Raksashas being so incredibly intelligent their plots are oftentimes quite extravagant and long in coming, but in the end they can cause great emotional turmoil in even the tightest knit groups, if they choose to.

Various Gods make good villains that everyone loves to hate, as well, though you'd seldom ever actually come face to face with one. If you do get face to face with a villain God, don't worry about changing your' underoos, 'cause that wet and smelly mess in the back, is the least of your' worries.
aka

SirTenzan
----------
Citizen of Minnesota, Land of Sky Blue Waters
United States of America
------------------------
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

This message has been moved to the Rifts®: Dimension Books Forum, where the topic is more applicable and appropriate. If you have a problem with how this post was handled please direct all inquiries to prettzkun@hotmail.com, including the url to the post in question.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: The biggest bad or good guy

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Alpha 11 wrote:Who or what is the is the biggest bad or good guy in the Magaverse. I mean creature, robot, race, whatever! Put your thoughts hear!

Bad Guys:

Historically: The Old Ones.

More recently: the Mechanoids (who would eventually fall to the Old Ones, I believe).

Potential Runner Up: Nxla. For the record, there's NO logical reason IMO why he shouldn't have come to Earth by now. The Hand of "God" stays Nxla.

Good Guys:

Historically AND most recently: Those who stay the Hand of the Old Ones (The Promethians[??], Zurvan, Brahma, and so on), those who expend constant amounts of Psychic and Mystic Energy daily to keep the Old Ones asleep.

Runner up: The Cosmic Forge. It's not that "active" in the Megaverse apart from its Cosmo-Knights, who themselves have little influence outside the Three Galaxies.

Potential Runner Up: The Pantheons of Light. They're too concerned with just keeping the Pantheons of Darkness at a stalemate and frankly cowering before the might of the Splugorth to be much of a force for good in the Megaverse....
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Bill Gates wins, hands down.
He'd OWN the Splugorth, outsource the Mechanoids, and have the Dominators cranking out code for the next version of Windows O/S/ at $5.50 an hour. :demon:

No, seriously; he IS the ultiumate last word in sheer banal evil.
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Evil: Old Ones and AIs

Good: Those who but the Old Ones into slumper and maintaine the dimensional prison (Dragon Gods, Panthon of Light, Gods of different pantheons, etc.)
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”